• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NWill135’s Log with GC

Get Shredded!
What % of your max weights are you pushing these days?

Trained cheat last night. Leg still sore.

Preworkout 8oz jasmine rice 8 oz shrimp

Intra: 25g karbolyn, 10g EAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine mono

Incline BB worked up to 315x6. Haven’t done BB in awhile. Happy to hit this and looking to get up to 365-405 for reps by end of next blast

Hammer Strength Press 3 sets 8-10 reps

Cable Crossover 3 sets 10-12 reps

Arsenal Incline Flye 3 sets 8-12 reps

V bar pushdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

Single Arm Cable Pushdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

Cable Crunch 4 sets 12-15 reps

Decline sit ups 4 sets 10-15 reps

25 mins LISS on treadmill

The fullness and pumps from just a slight increase in carbs has been awesome. Endurance is way up and strength continues to slowly climb.

Post work out meal was 2 English muffins with honey and 186g egg white with 1 scoop WPI

Shoulders tonight

What % of your max weights are you pushing these days?

Probably around 70-75% most of the time. Don’t usually go below 6 reps anymore so haven’t “truly” maxed out on anything. Just go by feel most of the time

Took fri and sat off to relax and had some alone time with wife away from kids.

Trained back Sunday.

Preworkout 140g Jasmine Rice 8oz chicken

Intra:25g karbolyn, 10g EAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine mono

Straight Arm Rope Pulldown 4 sets 10-12 reps

DB Incline Row 4 sets 8-12 reps

Hammer Strength High Row 3 sets 10 reps

Seated Machine Row 3 sets 10 reps

Cable Row 3 sets 10 reps

Decline Crunch 3 sets 10-12 reps

25 mins LISS treadmill

Got update from coach for the week. Gonna keep going with 2 high days, 5 low with 1 free meal on a low day.

Weight was 228.2 lbs this morning. Going to see if the scale can keep moving then adjust as needed. Going to lower cardio to 20 mins LISS 5 days a week.

Legs tonight

Keep it up bro. Its good that you are keeping some balance in your life. Weights will always be around...wife and kids will not and life goes by fast.

Trained back Sunday.

Cable Row 3 sets 10 reps

25 mins LISS treadmill

Got update from coach for the week. Gonna keep going with 2 high days, 5 low with 1 free meal on a low day.

Weight was 228.2 lbs this morning. Going to see if the scale can keep moving then adjust as needed. Going to lower cardio to 20 mins LISS 5 days a week.

Legs tonight

Trained back Sunday.

Cable Row 3 sets 10 reps

25 mins LISS treadmill

Legs tonight

Glad you had a good weekend! Probably much needed

Max

Glad you had a good weekend! Probably much needed

Max

Yes it was. We went for a 3 day weekend trip up to a nice inn/spa for the weekend to relax since we had to cancel our trip to Mexico. We are going next year for sure though

Keep it up bro. Its good that you are keeping some balance in your life. Weights will always be around...wife and kids will not and life goes by fast.

Yea I’m starting to see that after having kids. Wild how much faster the time goes.

Just got back from the gym

Preworkout 140g jasmine rice 8oz chicken

Intra: 25g karbolyn, 10g EAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine mono

Leg Ext 5 sets 10-12 reps 4 sec negative

Hack Squat 5 sets 6-10 reps working up to 7pps

Single Press 3 sets 8-10 reps

Bulgarian Split Squat 3 sets 10 reps

Seated Calf Raise 6 sets 8-10 reps

20 mins LISS treadmill

Had some major lower back cramps after the hack squats. Think my form started to break down a little in last few sets. Had to take some longer breaks in between sets than I wanted. Overall though felt pretty good about the workout.

Post workout: 186g egg white with a scoop of WPI, 70g fruity pebbles

Think I have another few weeks left of this blast then off to cruise mode for 7-8 weeks of GC Test E at 200mg then run bloods and see where I’m at.

1 more meal then off to bed.

Arms/Abs tomorrow

Last edited:
Decided to start a log since I will be running GC’s products. Just something to keep motivation high and document progress.

Stats: 33 y/o, 223.4 lbs, 5’ 10”
Goal: cut BF for upcoming vacation in March then transition to lean bulk and put on more size

Started dieting last November at 244.4 lbs and have cut down to 223.4lbs just cruising on 200mg GC Test E weekly.

Cycle plan:
ATIIP .6ml (180mg) EOD ~675wk
Mast P/Tren A blend .7ml (210mg) EOD ~390mg wk
Winny 50mg ED 8 weeks
Clen starting at 20mcg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Started cycle last Sat 1/2. Everything going great so far with minimal to zero PIP. I’ve used the tren/mast blend before but first time with ATIIP.

Diet currently carb cycling High,low,low,low, repeat.

High days 55g fat, 320g carbs, 295 protein
Low days 65 fat, 180g carbs, 295g protein

Training split:
Quads, shoulders
Arms,Calves
Back
Chest, Calves
Quads,
Shoulders, Calves
Rest

Cardio is either 25 mins HIIT or 30 mins LISS

Today is a rest day so will start logging workouts tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is check in with coach so will get some pics up as well.
I am subbed.

I'll be reading through your log later. GC is straight !!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Coach just sent over modified diet for the week

High days- 55f 320c 295p 2955c

Low days- 55f 175c 295p 2375 Cals

Currently going High, Low, Low, Low, repeat
What does this high carb, then 3 days of lower carbs achieve with physique? Thanks for any info!!

IML Gear Cream!
What does this high carb, then 3 days of lower carbs achieve with physique? Thanks for any info!!

Used to help cut body fat and recomp. High carb day was to refill glycogen and help fuel workouts. Also helps to keep the body from getting used to lower calories and keep metabolism running.

I was usually looking pretty flat by the time high day came. It was crazy whenever I had a high carb day I could literally watch my fullness increase with each meal.

It got tough when I went 4 lows in a row. It sucked looking so flat but when that high carb day comes and your so much fuller and leaner it makes it worth it

I’m slowly transitioning to increasing calories since my body is so primed for nutrients from having lower calories for the past 10 weeks.

Arms

Preworkout: 210g jasmine Rice, 1/2 banana, 8oz chicken

Rope pushdown 4 sets 8-12 reps with x2 drop set on last set

Smith Machine Close Grip 4 sets 6-10 reps working up to 365 for 6

Single Arm Pushdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

Reverse Grip Pushdown 2 sets 10-12 reps

Cable Curl 4 sets 8-10 reps with x2 drop set on last set

Cable Preacher Curls 3 sets 10 reps

Hammer Curl 3 sets 10 reps

Cut it short due to pump. Couldn’t even reach up to headphones to change the songs

Cable Crunch 4 sets 12 reps

Knee Raise 3 sets 12 reps

Machine Crunch 3 sets 12 reps

20 mins LISS treadmill

High carb day pump was crazy. Forgot to mention cut orals out about week and 1/2 ago. Blast ends 3/27 then onto cruise mode.

Post workout: 74g COR, 1/2 banana, 186g egg white with 1 scoop WPI

Got some warm weather today finally so enjoying a cigar out on the patio currently.

Gonna have 4oz chicken with 2 eggs before bed.

Chest/pump shoulders/Calves tomorrow

3/27😢

QUOTE=Nwill135;1841920]Arms

Cut it short due to pump. Couldn’t even reach up to headphones to change the songs

20 mins LISS treadmill

High carb day pump was crazy. Forgot to mention cut orals out about week and 1/2 ago. Blast ends 3/27 then onto cruise mode.

Got some warm weather today finally so enjoying a cigar out on the patio currently.

Chest/pump shoulders/Calves tomorrow[/QUOTE]

3/27

QUOTE=Nwill135;1841920]Arms

20 mins LISS treadmill

Chest/pump shoulders/Calves tomorrow
[/QUOTE]

Haha all good things must come to end. I’m excited for next blast though. Will likely be my biggest to date with inclusion of HGH and possibly slin. Going to make a serious push to see what I can do and get on track to possibly compete next year for first time after improvements.

The good news is I’ll be cruising in that GC Test E

Trained chest last night.

Preworkout: 140g white rice, 8oz tilapia

BB Incline Bench 3 warms ups, 275x8, 315x9x 315x6, 225x8 with 3 sec negative

Flat Machine plate loaded bench 3 sets 2pps and a 25 for 8-12 reps with slow negatives

Arsenal Incline Flye 3 sets 10-12 reps

Cable Crossover 3 sets 12 reps

DB Laterals 4 sets 12 reps just to pump some blood

20 mins LISS treadmill

Love seeing strength increasing in bigger leaps since having 2 higher carb days. Going to focus on continuing to build strength on my bigger compound lifts and make sure to log weights/reps. Hope is to continue to slowly gain strength through cruise and take off when the next blast comes.

Feeling great overall. No crazy sides to report, but I can say I’m fairly fortunate that I’ve never had any crazy or serious sides from anything I’ve taken or from any dosage I’ve tried.

Good deal....set some boundaries for yourself that you refuse to cross....I’m referring to doses on those items. If you can’t get to where you need to be within your boundaries then step back and evaluate everything. Remember, your 40’s will be here before you know it and you do not want to be dealing with health issues at that age. Some goals are simply not worth it...my two cents.

Haha all good things must come to end. I’m excited for next blast though. Will likely be my biggest to date with inclusion of HGH and possibly slin. Going to make a serious push to see what I can do and get on track to possibly compete next year for first time after improvements.

The good news is I’ll be cruising in that GC Test E [/QUOTE]

Weight this morning was 228.2. Was going between 227-229 all week with 2 high days and a free meal in one of the low days. Coach dropped cardio to 4 days a week 20 mins LISS. Gonna stick with 2 high carbs days, the rest low with 1 free meal on a low day and 1 of the high carb day on my back/shoulder day.

Dropped the tren last Saturday. Running 180mg ATIPP and 100mg Mast P EOD until 3/27 then cruising.

Arms today

Preworkout 210g jasmine rice, 1/2 banana, 8oz shrimp

Camber Bar Pushdown 4 sets 8-12 with x2 drop on last set

Smith Machine Close Grip 1 warm up, 4 sets 225x10, 275x10, 315x9, 365x3, 225x9 with 3 sec negative

Cable Curl 4 sets 10-12 reps with x2 drop on last set

DB Preacher Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

Hammer Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

4 sets ab circuit 12-15 reps per movement

Postworkout: 80g COR, 1/2 banana, 180g egg white with 1 scoop WPI

Pumps are just getting ridiculous at this point. I literally struggle to reach up to tap my AirPods to change the song every time I train arms. Fullness and pumps are improving every workout from slightly increased calories. Strength going up as well weekly.

Tomorrow is supposed to be legs but decided to hit them last Saturday and they are still pretty sore so we will see how it goes tomorrow.

I love those pumps!!!! Best feel ever. Stay hard and disciplined.

QUOTE=Nwill135;1844523]Weight this morning was 228.2. Was going between 227-229 all week with 2 high days and a free meal in one of the low days. Coach dropped cardio to 4 days a week 20 mins LISS. Gonna stick with 2 high carbs days, the rest low with 1 free meal on a low day and 1 of the high carb day on my back/shoulder day.

Dropped the tren last Saturday. Running 180mg ATIPP and 100mg Mast P EOD until 3/27 then cruising.

Arms today

Preworkout 210g jasmine rice, 1/2 banana, 8oz shrimp

Camber Bar Pushdown 4 sets 8-12 with x2 drop on last set

Smith Machine Close Grip 1 warm up, 4 sets 225x10, 275x10, 315x9, 365x3, 225x9 with 3 sec negative

Cable Curl 4 sets 10-12 reps with x2 drop on last set

DB Preacher Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

Hammer Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

4 sets ab circuit 12-15 reps per movement

Postworkout: 80g COR, 1/2 banana, 180g egg white with 1 scoop WPI

Pumps are just getting ridiculous at this point. I literally struggle to reach up to tap my AirPods to change the song every time I train arms. Fullness and pumps are improving every workout from slightly increased calories. Strength going up as well weekly.

Tomorrow is supposed to be legs but decided to hit them last Saturday and they are still pretty sore so we will see how it goes tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Some good changes to the plan this week. All training days are now high carb day at 55f, 280c,295p. Rest day is low day 55f, 155c, 295p.

Cardio will be 4 days a week 20 mins LISS.

Started HGH today at 3iu every morning.

This the last week of my blast and will begin a cruising dose of 250mg weekly. I promised another sponsor I would run bloodwork for them so I will be using their test to cruise and run bloods then back to the GC train for whatever next blast will be. I have a ton of his Test E from back when he ran his test sales so I’m hoping to put them to good use

Trained arms last night

Preworkout 2 serving kodiak cakes, 186g egg whites, half banana

Camber Bar Pushdown 4 sets 8-12 reps with x3 drop on last set

BB Close Grip 4 sets working up to 275 for 2 sets of 12-15. Didn’t go any higher so I felt some soreness in my chest for a few days ago.

Lying Incline DB Ext 3 sets 8-10 reps

Machine Preacher Curl 4 sets 10-12 reps

DB Hammer Curls 4 sets 10-12 reps

DB Preacher Curl 3 sets 8-10 reps

Seated Calf Raise 4 sets 8-15 reps

20 mins LISS treadmill

Post workout 210g rice, 8oz chicken, 1/2 Banana

Sucks to end this blast but I’m also ready to take a good break from pinning EOD lol. Loved everything about it and was impressed with GC’s ATIPP. Would recommend 100% to anyone and will use it again in the future.

Legs tonight

Cruisin’!
giphy.gif

Max

Haha I’m interested to see how it goes alongside the HGH as this is my first time using it.

Depending on how much growth, I did an lil experiment and I was only on 75mg undecanoate weekly and got larger than a cycle! It can be a great thing!

Max

Check in with coach today. Weight hovering around 228-230 fasted in the am. Upping carbs slightly on high carb days. Slight increase in carbs and fats on low day which is rest day on Sunday. Cardio still at 20 mins LISS 4x a week.

Blast ended on 3/27. Started cruise of 250mg split Mon and Wed. Finished first week of 3iu HGH first thing in am. Noticed I’m starting to hold some water and sleeping like a baby already which is great. Going to run this cruise for about 7-8 weeks and run bloods to see where I’m at.

Training legs tonight. Will post workout and updated macros when I get home.

Good deal bro....enjoy the break...great sleep is so important.

Check in with coach today. Weight hovering around 228-230 fasted in the am. Upping carbs slightly on high carb days. Slight increase in carbs and fats on low day which is rest day on Sunday. Cardio still at 20 mins LISS 4x a week.

Blast ended on 3/27. Started cruise of 250mg split Mon and Wed. Finished first week of 3iu HGH first thing in am. Noticed I’m starting to hold some water and sleeping like a baby already which is great. Going to run this cruise for about 7-8 weeks and run bloods to see where I’m at.

Training legs tonight. Will post workout and updated macros when I get home.

So been way too long since update.

Current weight was 228 lbs Monday. Dropped some water weight for whatever reason and actually helped my look. Still look full and pretty hard since dropping to cruise. Currently in week 3 of cruise on 250mg test E and 3iu HGH upon waking.

Diet is currently 90f, 165c, 305p on rest day
70f, 310c, 295p on training day

1 free meal a week on a training day.

Dropped a little strength on my top sets but expected with hormones dropping. Gonna try to get weights heavy and maintain what I can.

Will try to post more updates during the week

Gonna be bringing this thread back to life!

Everything still been on track just busy with work and life.

Placed an order for GC Sust, Primo, and NPP. Will update when TD arrives, as well as, cycle plan, nutrition, etc.

Touchdown from the man himself. Primo, sust, and NPP on hand. Forgot how beautiful these little guys are. Crystal clear and clean labels. Touchdown was quick and painless as all GC customers already know.

Will update later this week on cycle plans, nutrition, etc.

Back