Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    406 Posts
    Rep Points

friend betrayal

There is a perception that everyone is faced with great betrayal from a friend. This can happen even from our closest friends. Has this ever happened in your life? How did you deal with this?
    Last edited by Drugsgear; 01-10-2021 at 03:33 PM.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    There is a perception that everyone is faced with great betrayal from a friend. This can happen even from our closest friends. Has this ever happened in your life? How did you deal with this?
    I got screwed in 2014 thinking o had a friend for life and it got ugly fast and I took the high road and distanced my self for good and it was very hard cause this person was an awesome friend I thought you never know whatís gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    406 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye24 View Post
    I got screwed in 2014 thinking o had a friend for life and it got ugly fast and I took the high road and distanced my self for good and it was very hard cause this person was an awesome friend I thought you never know whatís gonna happen

Iím so sorry, but I know that you chose right when you decided to distance yourself and cut all the connections.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím so sorry, but I know that you chose right when you decided to distance yourself and cut all the connections.
    Drugs caused a riff with one of 4 best mates I had since 6th grade. He kept asking to borrow money. I never let him borrow money. I gave it freely because he was my brother from another mother. If not cash I would pay a bill, or buy groceries for him and his kids. I wasn't working at that time and he kept asking for more and more (wife makes good cash). She lent him another 2 or three times, maybe around $700.00. He called asking for $500.00 My wife said no. I told him I would try to sweet talk her but he would be best to look else where this time. He called basically begging and throwing it in my face how much his mom helped me (that's true). It kind of broke me and I went to my wife and said " you will give me that money to give to him but it's the last time". I texted him back and said, I got the money man, sorry it last minute. He then said" fuck your wife and her money" and said" I would never let any bitch come between us". It broke me inside, but also let me be reborn into a raging phoenix. I lit him up and told him to fuck off and never contact me again.

I recently saw him at funeral of another older lady who was like a mom to me, like his mom. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. No regrets....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Drugs caused a riff with one of 4 best mates I had since 6th grade. He kept asking to borrow money. I never let him borrow money. I gave it freely because he was my brother from another mother. If not cash I would pay a bill, or buy groceries for him and his kids. I wasn't working at that time and he kept asking for more and more (wife makes good cash). She lent him another 2 or three times, maybe around $700.00. He called asking for $500.00 My wife said no. I told him I would try to sweet talk her but he would be best to look else where this time. He called basically begging and throwing it in my face how much his mom helped me (that's true). It kind of broke me and I went to my wife and said " you will give me that money to give to him but it's the last time". I texted him back and said, I got the money man, sorry it last minute. He then said" fuck your wife and her money" and said" I would never let any bitch come between us". It broke me inside, but also let me be reborn into a raging phoenix. I lit him up and told him to fuck off and never contact me again.

I recently saw him at funeral of another older lady who was like a mom to me, like his mom. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. No regrets....
    Man had to be aggravating all that cash gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye24 View Post
    Man had to be aggravating all that cash gone

Yes, but what hurt the most, is this guy literally at one point and time faced an army of thugs with me along with our other best friend, a war that lasted a year. People got shot(me), they shot my parents house up, I left(to keep it away from my family) but was gonna get thrown out anyway, I was 15. His mom and that other lady took me in, always had an open door and food for me. It just shows how bad drugs can ruin a person. He was good friend for years, which is why I enabled him, even after I cleaned my own demons up.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,511 Posts
    Rep Points

I fucked his fiancť.

but I mean I introduced them so it wasnít like I was getting back at him. I was just resuming the game from where I paused. Then he met a good girl and started a family and thanked me. He wasnít my best friend tho.... Iíve never been betrayed by my best friend... not in a literal sense. I think heís a Bernie bro but we were thick as theives back in the day. Just life happens and ya grow up.

my best friend now is a 90lb German Shepherd/husky that is super protective of my wife and kids. I treat him like a proud dog dad so .... I doubt Iíll ever be betrayed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

I have about 15- 20 that I would consider brothers ( from 6 to 35 yrs friendship) and lots of very close friends, and I can honestly say I have never been screwed over, never thought about it until now. I learned early in life that crappy people usually display the same qualities and traits and it's just a matter of time before they are revealed, learn to read the eyes and with the right questions in general conversation over time and you can reveal what's in the heart. My ex hated that she said I was always setting people up
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    I have about 15- 20 that I would consider brothers ( from 6 to 35 yrs friendship) and lots of very close friends, and I can honestly say I have never been screwed over, never thought about it until now. I learned early in life that crappy people usually display the same qualities and traits and it's just a matter of time before they are revealed, learn to read the eyes and with the right questions in general conversation over time and you can reveal what's in the heart. My ex hated that she said I was always setting people up
    No you are a wise man! I take this approach now. For instance, I leave a $20.00 or crisp 50 out in the open. If it disappears I check my camera. Saved myself a lot of headaches and that amount is worth knowing if you can trust somebody. It'll cost you more later!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

I learned the hard way . In this life we might have one or two real friends. But I would say itís hard for me to call someone my friend again . Trust is earn not giving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Had a friend and roommate setup a mock "home invasion" so I wouldn't assume that he was the one that busted into the house and stole my cash. He had some issues dealing with reality and ultimately killed himself when he was caught stealing from his work and had charges pressed against him. Sad deal.

I was really close with one friend growing up. We met our first year of high school and he lived a few streets over from me in a city that didn't have too many kids in it. We hunted, fished, drank beer, built jeeps, rode dirt bikes, just did everything together. We became very close and were inseparable. Went off to college and roomed together for a year until he flunked out and I hated the place we were at and wanted to go back home and finish up school. He was literally at my house pretty much every day just to come by and kick it. When we got back he got in with a few dudes that we used to work with that were into drugs and just pretty much low lifes. Not talking weed, that's no big deal, their drug of choice was meth. I watched him slowly decline over a couple years until he got ate up with it. I'm not a fan of meth at all and refused to be around him or other when they were doing it. He was probably the closest friend that I've ever had and felt like a brother. I watched him slowly ruin relationships with his family, he was adopted and his parents were great people and you couldn't ask for anything better for him. Finally when I met my wife in school it's like he was jealous that I was spending so much time with her and always made it a big deal and caused drama when she was around. I finally just pretty much cut him off and quit being around him. It was a hard pill to swallow and I'm sure he feels like I betrayed him but that's what I needed to do in order to grow in life. I'm married with a family and I feel very proud of where we are at in life. He currently lives in a shit hole house that I'm sure his mom still gives him money for and he goes around sources wood to cut down for a cabinet shop. To this day I still feel like I really lost him. I'm not sure if he's on drugs anymore but I highly doubt he's sober. I ran into his mom and dad a while back and they thanked me for being such a good friend and truthfully told me that I likely saved his life as if I hadn't had been there to keep him somewhat on the straight and narrow that he would have been in jail or would be dead.

So there was really no betrayal but more of a decision I had to make to turn my back on one of my best friends because he was making horrible decisions and I didn't want that in my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

I usually keep people at arm's distance for the most part . I have people no know not friends . Family fucked me to much to trust a outsider at all .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I usually keep people at arm's distance for the most part . I have people no know not friends . Family fucked me to much to trust a outsider at all .
    My ex family fucked me too man! Help Turn my kids against me ! I have a 28 years old beautiful daughter and a 30 year old son I havenít seen or talked to in 5 years now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    My ex family fucked me too man! Help Turn my kids against me ! I have a 28 years old beautiful daughter and a 30 year old son I havenít seen or talked to in 5 years now

This hurts anybody with a heart. Sorry man...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    This hurts anybody with a heart. Sorry man...
    It has affected me I canít lie but I just pray and learned to live with it ya know