• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

friend betrayal

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is a perception that everyone is faced with great betrayal from a friend. This can happen even from our closest friends. Has this ever happened in your life? How did you deal with this?

Last edited:
There is a perception that everyone is faced with great betrayal from a friend. This can happen even from our closest friends. Has this ever happened in your life? How did you deal with this?

I got screwed in 2014 thinking o had a friend for life and it got ugly fast and I took the high road and distanced my self for good and it was very hard cause this person was an awesome friend I thought you never know what’s gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got screwed in 2014 thinking o had a friend for life and it got ugly fast and I took the high road and distanced my self for good and it was very hard cause this person was an awesome friend I thought you never know what’s gonna happen

I’m so sorry, but I know that you chose right when you decided to distance yourself and cut all the connections.

I’m so sorry, but I know that you chose right when you decided to distance yourself and cut all the connections.

Drugs caused a riff with one of 4 best mates I had since 6th grade. He kept asking to borrow money. I never let him borrow money. I gave it freely because he was my brother from another mother. If not cash I would pay a bill, or buy groceries for him and his kids. I wasn't working at that time and he kept asking for more and more (wife makes good cash). She lent him another 2 or three times, maybe around $700.00. He called asking for $500.00 My wife said no. I told him I would try to sweet talk her but he would be best to look else where this time. He called basically begging and throwing it in my face how much his mom helped me (that's true). It kind of broke me and I went to my wife and said " you will give me that money to give to him but it's the last time". I texted him back and said, I got the money man, sorry it last minute. He then said" fuck your wife and her money" and said" I would never let any bitch come between us". It broke me inside, but also let me be reborn into a raging phoenix. I lit him up and told him to fuck off and never contact me again.

I recently saw him at funeral of another older lady who was like a mom to me, like his mom. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. No regrets....

Drugs caused a riff with one of 4 best mates I had since 6th grade. He kept asking to borrow money. I never let him borrow money. I gave it freely because he was my brother from another mother. If not cash I would pay a bill, or buy groceries for him and his kids. I wasn't working at that time and he kept asking for more and more (wife makes good cash). She lent him another 2 or three times, maybe around $700.00. He called asking for $500.00 My wife said no. I told him I would try to sweet talk her but he would be best to look else where this time. He called basically begging and throwing it in my face how much his mom helped me (that's true). It kind of broke me and I went to my wife and said " you will give me that money to give to him but it's the last time". I texted him back and said, I got the money man, sorry it last minute. He then said" fuck your wife and her money" and said" I would never let any bitch come between us". It broke me inside, but also let me be reborn into a raging phoenix. I lit him up and told him to fuck off and never contact me again.

I recently saw him at funeral of another older lady who was like a mom to me, like his mom. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. No regrets....

Man had to be aggravating all that cash gone

Man had to be aggravating all that cash gone

Yes, but what hurt the most, is this guy literally at one point and time faced an army of thugs with me along with our other best friend, a war that lasted a year. People got shot(me), they shot my parents house up, I left(to keep it away from my family) but was gonna get thrown out anyway, I was 15. His mom and that other lady took me in, always had an open door and food for me. It just shows how bad drugs can ruin a person. He was good friend for years, which is why I enabled him, even after I cleaned my own demons up.

I fucked his fiancé.

but I mean I introduced them so it wasn’t like I was getting back at him. I was just resuming the game from where I paused. Then he met a good girl and started a family and thanked me. He wasn’t my best friend tho.... I’ve never been betrayed by my best friend... not in a literal sense. I think he’s a Bernie bro but we were thick as theives back in the day. Just life happens and ya grow up.

my best friend now is a 90lb German Shepherd/husky that is super protective of my wife and kids. I treat him like a proud dog dad so .... I doubt I’ll ever be betrayed.

I have about 15- 20 that I would consider brothers ( from 6 to 35 yrs friendship) and lots of very close friends, and I can honestly say I have never been screwed over, never thought about it until now. I learned early in life that crappy people usually display the same qualities and traits and it's just a matter of time before they are revealed, learn to read the eyes and with the right questions in general conversation over time and you can reveal what's in the heart. My ex hated that she said I was always setting people up

I have about 15- 20 that I would consider brothers ( from 6 to 35 yrs friendship) and lots of very close friends, and I can honestly say I have never been screwed over, never thought about it until now. I learned early in life that crappy people usually display the same qualities and traits and it's just a matter of time before they are revealed, learn to read the eyes and with the right questions in general conversation over time and you can reveal what's in the heart. My ex hated that she said I was always setting people up

No you are a wise man! I take this approach now. For instance, I leave a $20.00 or crisp 50 out in the open. If it disappears I check my camera. Saved myself a lot of headaches and that amount is worth knowing if you can trust somebody. It'll cost you more later!

I learned the hard way . In this life we might have one or two real friends. But I would say it’s hard for me to call someone my friend again . Trust is earn not giving

IML Gear Cream!
Had a friend and roommate setup a mock "home invasion" so I wouldn't assume that he was the one that busted into the house and stole my cash. He had some issues dealing with reality and ultimately killed himself when he was caught stealing from his work and had charges pressed against him. Sad deal.

I was really close with one friend growing up. We met our first year of high school and he lived a few streets over from me in a city that didn't have too many kids in it. We hunted, fished, drank beer, built jeeps, rode dirt bikes, just did everything together. We became very close and were inseparable. Went off to college and roomed together for a year until he flunked out and I hated the place we were at and wanted to go back home and finish up school. He was literally at my house pretty much every day just to come by and kick it. When we got back he got in with a few dudes that we used to work with that were into drugs and just pretty much low lifes. Not talking weed, that's no big deal, their drug of choice was meth. I watched him slowly decline over a couple years until he got ate up with it. I'm not a fan of meth at all and refused to be around him or other when they were doing it. He was probably the closest friend that I've ever had and felt like a brother. I watched him slowly ruin relationships with his family, he was adopted and his parents were great people and you couldn't ask for anything better for him. Finally when I met my wife in school it's like he was jealous that I was spending so much time with her and always made it a big deal and caused drama when she was around. I finally just pretty much cut him off and quit being around him. It was a hard pill to swallow and I'm sure he feels like I betrayed him but that's what I needed to do in order to grow in life. I'm married with a family and I feel very proud of where we are at in life. He currently lives in a shit hole house that I'm sure his mom still gives him money for and he goes around sources wood to cut down for a cabinet shop. To this day I still feel like I really lost him. I'm not sure if he's on drugs anymore but I highly doubt he's sober. I ran into his mom and dad a while back and they thanked me for being such a good friend and truthfully told me that I likely saved his life as if I hadn't had been there to keep him somewhat on the straight and narrow that he would have been in jail or would be dead.

So there was really no betrayal but more of a decision I had to make to turn my back on one of my best friends because he was making horrible decisions and I didn't want that in my life.

I usually keep people at arm's distance for the most part . I have people no know not friends . Family fucked me to much to trust a outsider at all .

I usually keep people at arm's distance for the most part . I have people no know not friends . Family fucked me to much to trust a outsider at all .

My ex family fucked me too man! Help Turn my kids against me ! I have a 28 years old beautiful daughter and a 30 year old son I haven’t seen or talked to in 5 years now

My ex family fucked me too man! Help Turn my kids against me ! I have a 28 years old beautiful daughter and a 30 year old son I haven’t seen or talked to in 5 years now

This hurts anybody with a heart. Sorry man...

Happy to say I've had some legit friends. Sorry for you other guys. That would suck.

Surprised know one reported on their best friend banging their wife or gf.

Usually a few of them around.

I’ve been blessed to have a few great friendships of 15-35 years with some buddies. One of the things I am most proud about is my ability to read people and weed out the goods and bads. Even with that said though I did have one instance of betrayal and it still hurts. One of my close friends that I traveled with back when we were with the Chippendales was a friend named Louis. A great guy and very humble. He was born in Cuba and his family made their way to Florida. Just a hard working family and I respected that. Hell in Cuba you are forced to join the military and at the time his dad was in the military and Louis’ mom was pregnant with him. They wouldn’t let him leave to see his wife give birth to their son so when cutting the fields one day in the military Louis’ dad took his machete and cut off a finger so the military would give him leave and he could be home with his wife as she delivered. Like I said, great people and honorable too. Well Louis and I also entered into flipping homes as second incomes and at the time we even roommates together. Basically he was my best friend and we worked, invested, worked out and banged hoes together. After we retired from the Chippendales I was working at the gym and he was bartending. He started running with a crowd that wasn’t so good. I kept warning him about that crew but Louis was having the time of his life working out, making money and parting hard. Dude was a stud and came such a long way from the days in Cuba when he didn’t have shoes to wear. We had a great house, making money, and banging models. Life was good. Well life got better when he landed a great job with a well known bank. Just at that time the cops busted his crew and people started talking like bitches. Next thing he knew the cops show up at his new job and arrest him in front of everyone for selling drugs. Over the course of a few months Louis depleated all his savings on lawyers, lost his job, and hit rock bottom. I was promoted and moved to another city and Louis’ life was falling apart. He calls me up begging me to let him rent out our house because he needed extra income to pay bills. He moved back in with his parents. I was engaged and my soon to be wife said “no, don’t do it. Move forward and sell the house like you two planned”. I told her that I needed to help my brother if I could and I’ll put stipulations in the renters agreement that would protect us. She was still against it and I put my foot down. I told Louis to rent the house on a mth/mth basis and only charge “X” amount instead of the normal rent because if/when we get a buyer they will have to leave. Also when people come to look at the home the renters will need to let them in to see it. The reduction of rent compensates the renters for doing all that. Then I told Louis to keep my share of the rent and get back on his feet. He was so happy and I felt I had really helped. It turned ugly when the renters wouldn’t let anyone in to show the house. My realtor drove and spoke with them and the renters said “we didn’t agree to any of that!” Our contract was for the full amount of “X”, a year contract, and we pre paid in full to Louis” Louis screwed me over big time. I had no legal leg to stand on to get the renters out of the house and had to wait a year to end their contract. When that was done Louis disappeared and moved away. The home started in Foreclosure and they sued us for $50k. Since i was getting paid W2 and Louis was a bartender that sued me for the entire amount and i would have had to sue Louis for his half. I spent thousands on lawyers and it almost ruined my marriage. I’m sure you guys can imagine the shit I had to hear about from my wife after she told me not to do that. I even eventually got a investment firm to buy the home on short sale but I couldnt sell it without Louis’ signatures and he wouldn’t reply or respond to any of mine or my lawyers calls. So my home sat there for a few more years. I got the banks to somehow agree to do a short sale w/out Louis’ income proof but I still needed his signatures. I sent a desperate FB message to him begging him to please sign and if he did we would be out of the judgement against us and slate wiped clean. I said I’ll have a notary meet him for signatures where ever he wanted. For the first time he responded and agreed. I saved the judgments, law suits, etc from happening and got out of that mess. I seriously almost lost my wife too. It was such a stressful time and he had fucked me over royally. Since then (its been 6 years now) we have spoken on the phone and tried to mend things. Just this past New Years I had another buddy over and Louis was like “damn had I known you guys were getting together I would have come over!” I still haven’t fully explained all the damage he caused my family and money I am out b/c of him. Plus my wife would never allow him over without a apology and money he owes me. I can’t believe he thinks its all in the past. I will eventually have to have that conversation with him. Part of my will always love my brother, the other part says “fuck him”. Life isn’t easy, nor is the decisions. I’m sure some of you guys can relate.

There is a simple truth and if you want to start a new relationship, then you definitely need to communicate more and meet charming men. It is now very easy to do it with the help of dating sites on the Internet, so just check . On these sites, you can always find a lot of cute boys and I thought you would be able to easily start a relationship there so I advise you not to waste time and be sure to try.

That’s were I found my girl at was online plentynto pick from

It’s almost impossible to trust anyone these days. Especially those closet to you. Most people are only thinking about themselves and what they can get out of the relationship. Whatever it may be. I’m sorry you had to learn this the hard way bro. Life is a bitch so grab her by the hair and fuck her like you don’t care....

I fucked his fiancé.

but I mean I introduced them so it wasn’t like I was getting back at him. I was just resuming the game from where I paused. Then he met a good girl and started a family and thanked me. He wasn’t my best friend tho.... I’ve never been betrayed by my best friend... not in a literal sense. I think he’s a Bernie bro but we were thick as theives back in the day. Just life happens and ya grow up.

my best friend now is a 90lb German Shepherd/husky that is super protective of my wife and kids. I treat him like a proud dog dad so .... I doubt I’ll ever be betrayed.
We all learn from our mistakes.

But you are right, the friend who will definitely never betray you is the dog. Amazing creatures.

15-20 friends? This is a great talent of yours to read people’s eyes and understand them. But I also think you are one good friend too, as all these people have been around for so long

I learned the hard way . In this life we might have one or two real friends. But I would say it’s hard for me to call someone my friend again . Trust is earn not giving

Yes, once knowing the betrayal, it is very difficult to let someone into your life again. But you need to overcome this, otherwise you may be left alone. I believe that there can be more real friends. I also believe that friendship needs to be worked on in the same way as a relationship with a girlfriend / wife. Only after going through some shit and quarrels can you understand whether this friend is important for you, and you are for him or not.

I’ve been blessed to have a few great friendships of 15-35 years with some buddies. One of the things I am most proud about is my ability to read people and weed out the goods and bads. Even with that said though I did have one instance of betrayal and it still hurts. One of my close friends that I traveled with back when we were with the Chippendales was a friend named Louis. A great guy and very humble. He was born in Cuba and his family made their way to Florida. Just a hard working family and I respected that. Hell in Cuba you are forced to join the military and at the time his dad was in the military and Louis’ mom was pregnant with him. They wouldn’t let him leave to see his wife give birth to their son so when cutting the fields one day in the military Louis’ dad took his machete and cut off a finger so the military would give him leave and he could be home with his wife as she delivered. Like I said, great people and honorable too. Well Louis and I also entered into flipping homes as second incomes and at the time we even roommates together. Basically he was my best friend and we worked, invested, worked out and banged hoes together. After we retired from the Chippendales I was working at the gym and he was bartending. He started running with a crowd that wasn’t so good. I kept warning him about that crew but Louis was having the time of his life working out, making money and parting hard. Dude was a stud and came such a long way from the days in Cuba when he didn’t have shoes to wear. We had a great house, making money, and banging models. Life was good. Well life got better when he landed a great job with a well known bank. Just at that time the cops busted his crew and people started talking like bitches. Next thing he knew the cops show up at his new job and arrest him in front of everyone for selling drugs. Over the course of a few months Louis depleated all his savings on lawyers, lost his job, and hit rock bottom. I was promoted and moved to another city and Louis’ life was falling apart. He calls me up begging me to let him rent out our house because he needed extra income to pay bills. He moved back in with his parents. I was engaged and my soon to be wife said “no, don’t do it. Move forward and sell the house like you two planned”. I told her that I needed to help my brother if I could and I’ll put stipulations in the renters agreement that would protect us. She was still against it and I put my foot down. I told Louis to rent the house on a mth/mth basis and only charge “X” amount instead of the normal rent because if/when we get a buyer they will have to leave. Also when people come to look at the home the renters will need to let them in to see it. The reduction of rent compensates the renters for doing all that. Then I told Louis to keep my share of the rent and get back on his feet. He was so happy and I felt I had really helped. It turned ugly when the renters wouldn’t let anyone in to show the house. My realtor drove and spoke with them and the renters said “we didn’t agree to any of that!” Our contract was for the full amount of “X”, a year contract, and we pre paid in full to Louis” Louis screwed me over big time. I had no legal leg to stand on to get the renters out of the house and had to wait a year to end their contract. When that was done Louis disappeared and moved away. The home started in Foreclosure and they sued us for $50k. Since i was getting paid W2 and Louis was a bartender that sued me for the entire amount and i would have had to sue Louis for his half. I spent thousands on lawyers and it almost ruined my marriage. I’m sure you guys can imagine the shit I had to hear about from my wife after she told me not to do that. I even eventually got a investment firm to buy the home on short sale but I couldnt sell it without Louis’ signatures and he wouldn’t reply or respond to any of mine or my lawyers calls. So my home sat there for a few more years. I got the banks to somehow agree to do a short sale w/out Louis’ income proof but I still needed his signatures. I sent a desperate FB message to him begging him to please sign and if he did we would be out of the judgement against us and slate wiped clean. I said I’ll have a notary meet him for signatures where ever he wanted. For the first time he responded and agreed. I saved the judgments, law suits, etc from happening and got out of that mess. I seriously almost lost my wife too. It was such a stressful time and he had fucked me over royally. Since then (its been 6 years now) we have spoken on the phone and tried to mend things. Just this past New Years I had another buddy over and Louis was like “damn had I known you guys were getting together I would have come over!” I still haven’t fully explained all the damage he caused my family and money I am out b/c of him. Plus my wife would never allow him over without a apology and money he owes me. I can’t believe he thinks its all in the past. I will eventually have to have that conversation with him. Part of my will always love my brother, the other part says “fuck him”. Life isn’t easy, nor is the decisions. I’m sure some of you guys can relate.
You did the right thing anyway! Despite the fact that your wife told you not to do this, you could not do otherwise, because you are a good person. Sometimes we make deliberately wrong decisions, but our conscience does not allow us to do otherwise. And even if we experience negative emotions and loss of money, but we do not worry that we acted like villains. If you hadn't tried to help your friend, you would have blamed yourself, perhaps even for the rest of your life. And then in this story you would be a villain, not your "friend".

It’s almost impossible to trust anyone these days. Especially those closet to you. Most people are only thinking about themselves and what they can get out of the relationship. Whatever it may be. I’m sorry you had to learn this the hard way bro. Life is a bitch so grab her by the hair and fuck her like you don’t care....

It is very difficult to live without trust. No matter how strong a person is, sometimes there come the moment that you cannot overcome . You may need different kind of help from spiritual to financial. I would not have been able to live without trusting people and faith in humanity.

Yes, once knowing the betrayal, it is very difficult to let someone into your life again. But you need to overcome this, otherwise you may be left alone. I believe that there can be more real friends. I also believe that friendship needs to be worked on in the same way as a relationship with a girlfriend / wife. Only after going through some shit and quarrels can you understand whether this friend is important for you, and you are for him or not.

Thank you I will take your advice and try to trust certain people again. But will be cautious to the every little detail of them . Life too short to hold grudges

15-20 friends? This is a great talent of yours to read people’s eyes and understand them. But I also think you are one good friend too, as all these people have been around for so long

I try, thank you. Lots of sacrificing and at times being wrong even when right but I've had some real difficult times over the past five years on many levels, lots of it self caused but I was overwhelmed by the support I got by so many and am renewed and know it's never in vain.

Back