Purity Source Labs


Sponsored PSL log/review - popping my CIALIS cherry!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Member
    Nononsense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    74

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    320100

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Whelp, 10mg gave me a headache and the lady was working a late shift so wasn't able to put in the work. However 20mg last night was the ticket. Very strong erection and it seemed I had a big increase in libido, maybe just placebo on the libido, but for whatever reason I was very excited. Was able to pound and hard as a rock entire time. Weird thing was I finished but then became hard randomly after about 30min post sex. I also woke up with morning wood. Taking prewo dose now and hitting gym in a HR. Will report pumps, ect.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    I love cialis

  2. #17
    Member
    Nononsense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    74

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    320100

    Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense View Post
    I love cialis
    Cialis and proviron, thatís the ticket sir

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Whelp after a week or so on this Cialis, I can 100% say it's legit. I've been splitting each in half for 10mg daily but yesterday took a whole pill and man it hit me last night..not so much libido wise but once I was in the mood, I was rock hard..my problem has been after I'm done with sex I get random hard ons throughout day and have had to help myself when the lady is at work.. I've also noticed I've been having different dreams and waking up with morning wood which hasn't happened much since I lowered my TRT dose.. I'm going to run 20mg/ED for this next week and see what happens. Stay tuned.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    954
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636575253

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Whelp after a week or so on this Cialis, I can 100% say it's legit. I've been splitting each in half for 10mg daily but yesterday took a whole pill and man it hit me last night..not so much libido wise but once I was in the mood, I was rock hard..my problem has been after I'm done with sex I get random hard ons throughout day and have had to help myself when the lady is at work.. I've also noticed I've been having different dreams and waking up with morning wood which hasn't happened much since I lowered my TRT dose.. I'm going to run 20mg/ED for this next week and see what happens. Stay tuned.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Yeah 20mg a day and you gotta watch out for strong breezeís


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Yeah 20mg a day and you gotta watch out for strong breezeís


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What about random BBW sightings? I'm hoping to rekindle an old fetish. 20mg might just do the trick

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,963
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,141
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    281123985

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    What about random BBW sightings? I'm hoping to rekindle an old fetish. 20mg might just do the trick

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    20mg and itís game over for all the woman out there lol
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    954
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636575253

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    20mg and itís game over for all the woman out there lol
    ^^No doubt about it !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Update:. 20mg/ED has to come to an end..I've had some headaches throughout the day and my nose is clogged up for last 2 days.. great hard ons tho! Any sexual thoughts it's very easy to achieve a very strong erection on this stuff. I'm going back down to 10mg/Ed a 5mg split and see how it goes.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    954
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636575253

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Update:. 20mg/ED has to come to an end..I've had some headaches throughout the day and my nose is clogged up for last 2 days.. great hard ons tho! Any sexual thoughts it's very easy to achieve a very strong erection on this stuff. I'm going back down to 10mg/Ed a 5mg split and see how it goes.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Thatís so strange how some guys have those sides and others like myself that can take 40 mg sometimes and 20 ED with no sides at all. But weíre all getting the good effects from it so I guess thatís all that matters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Back down to 10mg per day.. great pumps in the gym and the hard ons are fierce especially after second doses started.. still getting some congestion but not as much as when dosing 20mg.. this Cialis is solid. You can feel safe in ordering this product from these guys.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Whelp no lifting for a while.. severely sprained ankle has me sidelined.. I am down to 5mg ED of Cialis..I was at 10mg and was getting increased pumps prewo and long hard boners when aroused. I'm gonna pop a 20mg Friday for my girls bday

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,053
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points
    25503741

    Bro what the hell happened? It was something stupid wasnít it


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Bro what the hell happened? It was something stupid wasnít it


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well yes actually. I was on a large backyard trampoline at my sister's house with my 2 yr old nephew. I tried too impress the Lil guy and jump high as I could..well I didn't land correctly and sprained the shit out of my left ankle. I ended up going to the ER that night at 2am because it swollen up like a baseball and couldn't put any weight on it. Diagnosis was very bad sprain..nothing broken tho. Got script for some good pain pills tho

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    375
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Rep Points
    5887781

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Well yes actually. I was on a large backyard trampoline at my sister's house with my 2 yr old nephew. I tried too impress the Lil guy and jump high as I could..well I didn't land correctly and sprained the shit out of my left ankle. I ended up going to the ER that night at 2am because it swollen up like a baseball and couldn't put any weight on it. Diagnosis was very bad sprain..nothing broken tho. Got script for some good pain pills tho

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Lmao, dude it sucks getting older. I remeber back in the day or be flippng around and shit. Now, damn I'd end up like you.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,308
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653031527

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Lmao, dude it sucks getting older. I remeber back in the day or be flippng around and shit. Now, damn I'd end up like you.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    True. Although most of my foolish injuries came in my heavy drinking years. This one was completely sober but like you said -getting older- coordination is just not the same I guess.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. PSL sponsored Cialis Log
    By shawn4425 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-01-2021, 09:36 AM
  2. Popping my GF cherry.
    By Locman12 in forum Gorilla Farm
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2020, 02:09 PM
  3. Popping my ASF cherry
    By GingerBeard in forum New Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-24-2020, 10:51 PM
  4. looks like I'll be popping my cherry
    By littlelady in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums