At what age did you stop jerking off twice a day?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    232072133

    When ever I was fucking twice or more than a day.

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,461
    Thanked in
    2,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wonder what the real % of men vs women that Masterbate.

    The wife does, she will even video at my request which I use in my fap material database...lol
    Last edited by REHH; 01-12-2021 at 05:24 AM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,457
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    613
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points
    12563065

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I wonder what the real % of men vs women that Masterbate.

    The wife does, she will even video at my request which I use in my fap material database...lol
    That's awesome!!! My wife is just now coming out of her shell and we just celebrated 18 years of marriage. I have really paid attention to our sex life this past year. Easing her into new things. She will never be a "freak" but she is at least trying.

  4. #34
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,461
    Thanked in
    2,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    That's awesome!!! My wife is just now coming out of her shell and we just celebrated 18 years of marriage. I have really paid attention to our sex life this past year. Easing her into new things. She will never be a "freak" but she is at least trying.
    We've been married 20yrs and if you ask she will tell you we have better sex now than ever before. We've always had good sex, the difference now is that we have opened up over that last few years to freely express all of our sexual desires.
    For instance we used to never talk about masterbating, never use sex toys, watch porn together, video our sex and other stuff. Now we do all that stuff which has really spiced up our sex life big time.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  5. #35
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    130
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    -407195

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I wonder what the real % of men vs women that Masterbate.

    The wife does, she will even video at my request which I use in my fap material database...lol
    According to my Deviant Crime Professor from the 90's 99% of men masturbate, 1% lie about it; 37% of women masturbate.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,250
    Thanked in
    770 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    According to my Deviant Crime Professor from the 90's 99% of men masturbate, 1% lie about it; 37% of women masturbate.
    Hes wrong, women touch themselves just as much. Shit all my wife's friends talk about the shit like its nothing. Best new toys and shit.

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,284

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    762
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points
    8763861

    I was curious So I looked it up the most recent study say 92% men and 76% women
    Last edited by Jaxz; 01-12-2021 at 01:28 PM.

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,250
    Thanked in
    770 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I was curious So I looked it up the most recent study say 92% men and 76% women
    Yeah women don't want to talk about it.
    Every person on this planet pleasures themselves. Shit we were watching nat George the other night and there was two fine ass girls at the monkey window. This fool jacked it until he came. No joke.

  9. #39
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    130
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    -407195

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I was curious So I looked it up the most recent study say 92% men and 76% women
    The 8% of men that don't lied or can't see their feet in the shower....
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  10. #40
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,461
    Thanked in
    2,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Yeah women don't want to talk about it.
    Every person on this planet pleasures themselves. Shit we were watching nat George the other night and there was two fine ass girls at the monkey window. This fool jacked it until he came. No joke.
    I too think women more often lie about it.


    Oh gotta tell this story.
    I know this mom with 3 young sons, she was telling me this story recently where she walked in on her 12yr old son while he was masterbating in his bedroom. She walked and says OMG what are you doing....his reply, "you know....making that white stuff come out".....lol
    Last edited by REHH; 01-12-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  11. #41
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,284

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    762
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points
    8763861

    I do believe woman are just as dirty minded as men they just don't want anybody to know it

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,250
    Thanked in
    770 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I do believe woman are just as dirty minded as men they just don't want anybody to know it
    Shit just look at the hook up apps.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    Justhav2p's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    229

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    924197179

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    When ever I was fucking twice or more than a day.
    So never stopped jerking it?

  14. #44
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,050

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,007
    Thanked in
    3,547 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I too think women more often lie about it.


    Oh gotta tell this story.
    I know this mom with 3 young sons, she was telling me this story recently where she walked in on her 12yr old son while he was masterbating in his bedroom. She walked and says OMG what are you doing....his reply, "you know....making that white stuff come out".....lol

    Women definitely lie about it, they're no different than men in that way lol

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    Catman2020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Not sure about the jerking off question never done that, but i did eat 6 protein bars today in one sitting 1,140 calories they were amazing. Robert ervin fit crunch caramel peanut get some they taste so good you’ll feel like jerking off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Snaff starts jerking it with some DQ help
    By snaff05 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 739
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 10:11 PM
  2. Jerking off with Androgel
    By MoTest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:16 AM
  3. Jerking off on the plane...
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 04:45 AM
  4. eat stop eat
    By Sheriv in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:07 PM
  5. dick hurts from jerking off
    By irishbrah69 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums