• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Arimidex (anastrozole) dosage

ghostman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what's everyone's feedback on dosage. I have been doing .50 on a slin 1x week, sometimes 2x a week

Hey what's everyone's feedback on dosage. I have been doing .50 on a slin 1x week, sometimes 2x a week
You're injecting adex?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

What else are you on?

What are you on? What is your estrogen level or at a minimum what are your symptoms or reason for taking it? Low estrogen can be as bad as high estrogen and everyone reacts differently to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without inquiring to further information...

.25mg ED or .5mgs EOD seems to handle most things...

Without inquiring to further information...

.25mg ED or .5mgs EOD seems to handle most things...

I think that would crash me on a low dose. I have zero sides and numbers barely out of range at 500mg test. But I do agree the majority .5 eod or e3d is standard

My current cycle...

Test-prop 150mg 4x week= 600mg
Eq 600mg week
Tren mix 100mg 4x week=400mg
Dball 40mg daily
HgH-4.5iu 5x week

As long as you don’t have any sides I’d think your fine. The .5mg 2-3 a week would be where I would start. Depending on dosage of the liquid it sounds like you are close to that now

IML Gear Cream!

First tell your stats and cycle used . Dont ever use AI without needed , only when you feel sides . You need estrogen to grow muscle

I'm 5'8 220 and I have been doing the juice since the 80's. I am 50 and I was a competitive powerlifter for close to 20yrs. I use to worry about how much I could Bench (505lbs) in the 220 class. Now instead of Benching 500 I just want to look like I could Bench 500............:daydream:

This is a really difficult question to answer to be honest, people assume it should be clean cut and dry when in reality there's all sorts of different protocols for different reasons, I even know individuals that are on protocols 1mg of arimidex every other day which in my opinion is a lot and that's what I'm currently taking it believe it or not I'm only taking 100mg testosterone cypionate every other day and tren acetate 50mg every other day. This is the regiment that my personal coach has me on and we're doing things for a reason, it's not going to be long but there's a method behind the madness.
people need to better educate themselves and have a full understanding of what they're taking and why and not just take something because some person on the internet told them to do so, blood work is important and finding out your sensitivities because there is and I will openly admit this regardless of all the flack I may receive back, there's people out there that don't even need anti-estrogens.
but we cannot assume that we are that person we cannot assume that we can get away without it and we cannot assume that we need more or less, it takes years and years to find sensitivities along with the addition of working with certain people that have a method to their madness with dosages

As long as you don’t have any sides I’d think your fine. The .5mg 2-3 a week would be where I would start. Depending on dosage of the liquid it sounds like you are close to that now

Agreed.

if you need to use AI go for tablets not liquid , because liquid is hard to regulate the dosage .

Along with that pharmaceutical grade is easy enough to get with a little research so I’d suggest that route over a ugl orals seem to have the most inconsistency in the ugl market.

0.5mg twice a week keeps me 30-40 when my test dosage is 180-250ish, for cycle with my test 400+ with other compounds like deca that aromatize 0.5mg EOD is just enough to keep away nipple soreness. On TRT I run 125MG-160MG and don't need any ai

Last edited:
Back