• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

its not over, I suck ASF cock my name is lfter6973

Get Shredded!
This is PSA: People actually log on to argue... have a nice day :)

I did read those tweets and I don’t necessarily agree. I would need to read it again to get a better understanding.

The FACT is that him being banned from Twitter was a long time coming. He’s been preaching division and hate for a long time, it’s how he wins. Look at the people on the board today, most can’t have a civilized conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You couldn’t be more wrong. He never did that. Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he was preaching division and hate. People can laugh about tds but it’s real, look at your ridiculous comments.

And as for the people on this board, I’ve been here for 6 years, I’ve viewed and participated in most of the threads about race and guess what?? All the hatred was coming from the Democrats of the board. They were the ones judging every situation based on the color of the people involved.

You couldn’t be more wrong. He never did that. Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he was preaching division and hate. People can laugh about tds but it’s real, look at your ridiculous comments.

And as for the people on this board, I’ve been here for 6 years, I’ve viewed and participated in most of the threads about race and guess what?? All the hatred was coming from the Democrats of the board. They were the ones judging every situation based on the color of the people involved.

Enforcing the laws on the books = racist to libs.

So the states did all this to help BIDEN win? All of them? That’s what you’re telling me? All the Republican election officials helped Biden win?

Seriously you need to wake up, he’s hated by republicans too. It’s been said numerous times this isn’t a D vs R thing. Some people just refuse to see what’s clear as day right in front of their face. People like you are the reason we end up with a communist like Biden.

I did read those tweets and I don’t necessarily agree. I would need to read it again to get a better understanding.

The FACT is that him being banned from Twitter was a long time coming. He’s been preaching division and hate for a long time, it’s how he wins. Look at the people on the board today, most can’t have a civilized conversation.

Speaking of division and hate, have you heard the comments from your next president. He really didn’t waste any time did he??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d5961e-5112-11eb-b96e-0e54447b23a1_story.html

Awww. I don't think this is bolstering you case.
I hadda let Admin drop a load on my forehead before he let me back in.

A libtard gets banned, they freak out like school-girls, though they fully support other platforms banning people based on a political choice.
Small minded retardz, LOL...

I mean someone needs to explain to me how Clinton got away with smashing phones and servers ect. Or this laptop shit that I've seen pics from and emails. Or hunters business partner coming forward with phones ect. Making a false claim to the FBI gets you 10 years in prison. So nothing is happening after he talked all that shit. Why isn't he in jail if he lied? Or if he's not in jail for false statements why isn't hunter?
The fake FISA shit, the agents and their texts. Epstein and his years or getting away with shit and people in power hanging on his island. The list goes on.

This is simple shit, easy questions.

So here’s the problem I have with your post, republicans held the senate, congress and the presidency at the start of 2016 for two years. You can’t argue that. So why didn’t they investigate all these things? I think you should be asking them. Same with Benghazi. I’m upset we lost American lives too, just as much as you. But the the republicans investigated that for two years. Why weren’t there any charges. Why didn’t people go to jail? The only people who’ve gone to jail these last four years are people associated with Trump.

Im not sure why but I cannot read the article, I am however offered to subscribe and at a discount too! lol

It’s Biden asking how different the protestors at the capitol would have been treated if they were blm. He’s so damn stupid he doesn’t see the difference.

Oh and last I checked blm has been allowed to run amok this past year in all these democrat controlled cities.

Last edited:
So here’s the problem I have with your post, republicans held the senate, congress and the presidency at the start of 2016 for two years. You can’t argue that. So why didn’t they investigate all these things? I think you should be asking them. Same with Benghazi. I’m upset we lost American lives too, just as much as you. But the the republicans investigated that for two years. Why weren’t there any charges. Why didn’t people go to jail? The only people who’ve gone to jail these last four years are people associated with Trump.

You think Republicans are clean in all this? Man, when you guys going to learn there's a lot of Trump people that aren't Republicans.

Oh and Trump pushed for investigation of these things. Kind of hard when they are working to cover their own asses.

It’s Biden asking how different the protestors at the capitol would have been treated if they were blm. He’s so damn stupid he doesn’t see the difference.

Oh and last I checked blm has been allowed to run amok this past year in all these democrat controlled cities.

Thats the main issue here. For months we watched what BLM and antifa have done and now they want to talk about this one event? Lol they think we're stupid.

Thats the main issue here. For months we watched what BLM and antifa have done and now they want to talk about this one event? Lol they think we're stupid.

I knew it would get way worse under Biden. He’s not even in office yet and he’s already dumping gas on the fire.

I knew it would get way worse under Biden. He’s not even in office yet and he’s already dumping gas on the fire.

I mean, it makes sense. Biden’s always been pro segregation.

To the gutless hypocritical mod that banned lifter, go choke on a dick. Banned for trolling, what joke. Ban half the board then. Anything goes in the Pit unless you censor it.
Shit even mods that rep your brand (PSL) should be banned too including that soft cunt hypocrite HFO3. Truth is, now that you know your guy lost you can't stand it and even though you are against censoring, you censor. Pathetic.
Oh and big fat blind V (not HFO3), I never back down, you banned me, so there is that. Fuck you.
Don't worry about lifter, he is fine. There are plenty of other boards out there and he is not coming back to this place even when the ban is lifted.
To the good guys here he wants to say been nice knowing you and keep on trucking.
To those who can't see reality, grow up. Your guy lost. Get over it and move on. No amount of your bitching or lies will change the truth so deal with it.

Big fucking baby.

Libertard pretending to be an independent.

Totally on board with GA senate race too and losing the majority.

You’re a poser. And a fraud.

They should ban this account too. Take away your voice.

Cancel you.

Same as you libertard media has done to conservatives who happen to and DARE think differently.

You have no place on this board.

You contribute nothing except to create further divisions.

I’m so glad that cock sucker is gone

Big fucking baby.

Libertard pretending to be an independent.

Totally on board with GA senate race too and losing the majority.

You’re a poser. And a fraud.

They should ban this account too. Take away your voice.

Cancel you.

Same as you libertard media has done to conservatives who happen to and DARE think differently.

You have no place on this board.

You contribute nothing except to create further divisions.

Typical whinny entitled spoiled cry baby yelling PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ...Yup typical mirror imagine of the democraps libtards

Back