• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vital performance products

9TMARE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my VITAL PERFORMANCE samples...
Well packaged with a cool non-boring box

All products were accounted for.

PHASE 1- Pre Workout
PHASE 2- Recovery
PHASE 3- Sleep

Just reading the ingredients I can tell this is going to be some quality stuff. Collagen in each one!

I will be reviewing each phase with photos. Starting with the PHASE 3 tonight with the wife.
IMG_6169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VITAL PERFORMANCE PHASE 3 - SLEEP
IMG_6174.jpg
IMG_6175.jpg
IMG_6184.jpg
IMG_6183.jpg

PACKAGING- 10/10 +1 FOR SCOOPER ON TOP.

FLAVOR- 8/10 APPLE CINNAMON

TASTE- 5/10 ODD. NOT BAD BUT ODD. INITIAL SIP WAS LIKE WATERED DOWN CINNAMON AND MILK. STRONG AFTERTASTE OF APPLE PIE

MIX-ABILITY- 10/10

PERFORMANCE- 8/10 DID NOT HIT TOO HARD. EASED INTO TIREDNESS. SLEEP REALLY WELL. DID NOT WAKE UP DURING THE NIGHT AND COULD HAVE SLEPT LONGER.

INGREDIENTS- 10/10

WOULD I BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- NOT BECAUSE IT TATSE AMAZING BUT I WOULD BECAUSE OF THE INGREDIENTS ALONE.

Interested products. Ive never heard of them but now I'm curious. How are the pre-workout and recovery? I definitely need to try the sleep one. Do they sell all 3 as a package?

Interested products. Ive never heard of them but now I'm curious. How are the pre-workout and recovery? I definitely need to try the sleep one. Do they sell all 3 as a package?

Definitely not your normal Supps lol. They all have Collagen Peptides in them and a ton of other stuff. Natural flavor and nothing artificial which I think that and the collagen gives it a funky taste but it’s clean.

I will review the other 2 by tomorrow.
As far as I know they are sold separately. This is just a sample box 9 servings each Phase.

VITAL PERFORMANCE PHASE 1- PRE
phonto.jpg
phonto.jpg

FLAVOR- 8/10 LEMON GRAPE

TASTE- 6/10 NOT AMAZING BUT NOT BAD. YOU CAN DEFINITELY TATSE THE LEMON AND THE GRAPE WITH A STRONG AFTER TATSE OF THOSE FLAVORS. I THINK LESS WATER IS THE WAY TO GO WITH THIS IF YOU LOOKING FOR THAT FLAVOR.

MIX-ABILITY- 10/10

PERFORMANCE- 7/10 WITH ONLY 140MG OF CAFFEINE ITS NOT GEARED TO GET YOU ALL JACKED UP. BUT IM NOT A BIG STIM GUY SO THIS WAS OK. THE ENERGY IS VERY CLEAN (COFFEEBERRY AND COFFEE FRUIT EXTRACT)
ITS ALSO LOADED WITH BCAA, L-CITRULLINE, BETA ANHYDROUS, CREATINE, ARGANINE AND MUCH MORE.
I THINK A SCOOP 1/2 MIGHT BE WHAT I NEED.

INGREDIENTS- 10/10

- NOT BECAUSE IT TATSE AMAZING BUT I WOULD BECAUSE OF THE INGREDIENTS ALONE.

PERFORMANCE PHASE 2 - RECOVER
phonto.jpg
phonto.jpg

FLAVOR- 8/10 GUAVA LIME

TASTE- 7/10 DEFINITELY THE BEST TASTE OUT OF THE THREE. LESS WATER THE BETTER BUT THE LIME AND GUAVA REALLY STAND OUT SEPARATELY.

MIX-ABILITY- 10/10

PERFORMANCE- 7/10 THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I WOUKD FEEL PER SAY BUT FROM DRINKING THIS RIGHT AFTER A WORKOUT I FEEL ALMOST REPLENISHED AND NOT AS SORE.

INGREDIENTS- 10/10 LOADED WITH EAA’S AND GLUTAMINE!

- IT TATSE GOOD BUT I WOULD BUY IT BECAUSE OF THE INGREDIENTS ALONE.

TOUCHDOWN! Different flavors this time!

Solid communication from them. Shipping took a bit long but it’s definitely from the storms and bad weather.
I excited to get these rollin.
IMG_6751.jpg

Back