• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cream of rice with protein

Nwill135

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so this seems super simple but I can’t get this to the right consistency like I see people making it online.

Every time I add my protein to my cream of rice it turns to a soup like consistency. My cream of rice is like a pudding consistency, not thicker, after I get done cooking it. Doesn’t matter if I only add a scoop of whey it’s gets super thin.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

I use fairlife milk instead of water to make my cream of rice adds 13 grams of protein and always turns out good.

Sounds nasty to me but I am from the south lol

Try adding less water or milk until you get the right thickness.

Sounds nasty to me but I am from the south lol
I said the same thing. But it's just a blank carb. Inpove grits and cream of wheat. But the word on the street is it's a great fast absorbing carb. Use it with a fruit of some kind or honey. Add in your protein powder of choice and you can cram.100gm of carbs in before you notice, it was surprisingly easily to eat. Think it's more for the people who have trouble eating. Lots of food.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Are you cooking it then adding the protein powder and more water until you get the right consistency? It’s like mixing cement.

I eat this every morning adding fruit etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back