• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vision is da man!!!!

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just jumping on here to shout of Vision and PSL as a whole. I’ve been exclusively running their gear for 3 years now. They recently made some changes to their site where the process is slightly different than it has been. I reached out to Vision for clarity and he took the matter seriously and guided me to a resolution. Even though it was really my own lack of attention to detail because I was so used to the old process; he handled it with cafe as usual. I say all this to say, I don’t get compensated I’m any way for these honest reviews. I do this for the community to let fellow members know my honest experience with this particular source. There is a reason I haven’t ran any others’ gear in 3 years......customer service and quality. So thank you PSL.....but more importantly.....thank you Vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision is one of the best around. No doubt

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I can say i understand every end of this game probably better than most (not everyone)its not easy nor is it fun at times..putting up with peoples b.s. that dont know what it takes to keep everything running smoothly, safe, and having good quality isnt easy...psl has it down in all aspects..vision has been here for many yrs and will always get you going in the right direction...im not only a psl customer but ive used them many times and V has always answered my questions and if a problem got it figured out..i dont post a lot but when i do its only the truth...anyway thx psl and V for good service..

Last edited:
I back that up 100%. Very professional, responsive and knowledgeable gentlemen. It's been a pleasure knowing him.

Each and every single one of you guys rock, its the customer base that makes us who we are...

This is the exact reason why I make it so peroneal for me, because it is at the end of the day.. Each and every single one of you are..

Much love and lots of respect, always, truly!

V

Vision will take care of you no doubts about that.

I mean vision is ok I guess!! Ugly as sin but ok ;)
Seriously tho, he is an asset to all of us as a whole!! He turned me on to EP products a couple years ago and of course my green self had to learn the hard way but I can comfortably say that he and psl/ep is the way to go when it comes to quality and customer service. And he also has a soft spot for all of us and a big heart. Details aside, i know this more than anybody here more than likely. He's still ugly as sin, smells funny tho.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Seriously tho, he is an asset to all of us as a whole!! He turned me on to EP products a couple years ago and of course my green self had to learn the hard way but I can comfortably say that he and psl/ep is the way to go when it comes to quality and customer service. And he also has a soft spot for all of us and a big heart. Details aside, i know this more than anybody here more than likely. He's still ugly as sin, smells funny tho.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
That my me laugh out loud.. My son is awake and he asked what I seen, I said someone said da-da is ugly and smells funny.. He said "but da-da, you don't smell"... Gee thanks little man, you saying daddy is ugly?:roflmao:
And yes, you know some things and heard a part about me that not many do, beyond rare, that was some real talk my dude :loveu:

As a team, a movement, a group and band of brothers we all make things happen, I'm you guys, and you are all me, we all make things happen, without you guys there is no movement!
The PSL/Vision movement is about good quality people creating change and even at times in the midst of chaos we all pressing forward, this progress and change happens from you all sticking by continuously throughout the years with TRUST, we all stick to the same formula and that is having each others back, helping other members, running logs, giving each other advice, sharing feedback, doing research and sharing, facts checking, and being true to our communities and each other. Black, white, brown, straight, gay, ugly, bald, fat, skinny, whatever it maybe we do it while with laughing , joking, ripping and roasting each other, and all of it displays character and leadership as a bad ass alliance..

Oh Yes He is - He is the best - very good and real Person - so all the best for Him

Ditto. One of my favorite people here.

Vision is the best indeed. Very genuine and caring.

That my me laugh out loud.. My son is awake and he asked what I seen, I said someone said da-da is ugly and smells funny.. He said "but da-da, you don't smell"... Gee thanks little man, you saying daddy is ugly?
And yes, you know some things and heard a part about me that not many do, beyond rare, that was some real talk my dude :loveu:

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Just jumping on here to shout of Vision and PSL as a whole. I’ve been exclusively running their gear for 3 years now. They recently made some changes to their site where the process is slightly different than it has been. I reached out to Vision for clarity and he took the matter seriously and guided me to a resolution. Even though it was really my own lack of attention to detail because I was so used to the old process; he handled it with cafe as usual. I say all this to say, I don’t get compensated I’m any way for these honest reviews. I do this for the community to let fellow members know my honest experience with this particular source. There is a reason I haven’t ran any others’ gear in 3 years......customer service and quality. So thank you PSL.....but more importantly.....thank you Vision.

"Vision for clarity" perfect

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Good thing that mo fo is swole lol

All good buddy, where you been man? Is there anything I can do for you brutha?

Vision is one of the best around. No doubt

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I can say i understand every end of this game probably better than most (not everyone)its not easy nor is it fun at times..putting up with peoples b.s. that dont know what it takes to keep everything running smoothly, safe, and having good quality isnt easy...psl has it down in all aspects..vision has been here for many yrs and will always get you going in the right direction...im not only a psl customer but ive used them many times and V has always answered my questions and if a problem got it figured out..i dont post a lot but when i do its only the truth...anyway thx psl and V for good service..

I back that up 100%. Very professional, responsive and knowledgeable gentlemen. It's been a pleasure knowing him.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Genuine appreciation and thank you for all you do V👍💪!!!

Oh Yes He is - He is the best - very good and real Person - so all the best for Him

Ditto. One of my favorite people here.

Vision is the best indeed. Very genuine and caring.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

"Vision for clarity" perfect

Good thing that mo fo is swole lol

I love all you guys..... Each an every single one of you, you all mean the world to me, truly!
giphy.gif

Back