Lgd-4033

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lgd-4033

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lgd-4033

    Does anyone know if Lipids HDL/LDL are affected while on LGD?

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    4840784

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

    Looks like it reduces hdl and increases ldl. I was reading up on LGD last night and it can possibly lower shbg too

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

    Looks like it reduces hdl and increases ldl. I was reading up on LGD last night and it can possibly lower shbg too
    Thank you I read the same article last night. When I googled and searched the forum on Lipid levels on LGD there wasn't much. Even looked at some reviews and videos on youtube but none speak of the cholestrol issue. One of the guys I am training was asking me about it. I never touched it so I don't want to recommend something I haven't tried. I've always used S4 and Cardarine. Tried Ostraine once and in couple of days it destroyed my lipids worst than Winstrol. I stopped taking it immediately.

    I like to hear and see if someone actually used it and had blood work after. thanks for the post.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    4840784

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Thank you I read the same article last night. When I googled and searched the forum on Lipid levels on LGD there wasn't much. Even looked at some reviews and videos on youtube but none speak of the cholestrol issue. One of the guys I am training was asking me about it. I never touched it so I don't want to recommend something I haven't tried. I've always used S4 and Cardarine. Tried Ostraine once and in couple of days it destroyed my lipids worst than Winstrol. I stopped taking it immediately.

    I like to hear and see if someone actually used it and had blood work after. thanks for the post.

    Wow that's interesting comparing lipid changes from osta to winny, I've always wondered about long term effects from sarm use.

    I'm going to be starting lgd soon after I get my trt dialed in and plan on posting bloods before and after.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    486
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sarms destroy cholesterol.

    MPMD ran 3mg of so of injectable LGD and it destroyed his lipids.


  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    Wow that's interesting comparing lipid changes from osta to winny, I've always wondered about long term effects from sarm use.

    I'm going to be starting lgd soon after I get my trt dialed in and plan on posting bloods before and after.
    Great. I love to hear the actual results from a person that does it. I was just lucky on the Ostrine. I had blood work scheduled 3 days after my first dose and I never thought Ostrine would do that. I was on my normal trt dosage and cholestrol us usually around 170. Only after three days it was 260 with good cholestrol at 25. I ran winny and Halo before and it didnt jump that bad.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    4840784

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Great. I love to hear the actual results from a person that does it. I was just lucky on the Ostrine. I had blood work scheduled 3 days after my first dose and I never thought Ostrine would do that. I was on my normal trt dosage and cholestrol us usually around 170. Only after three days it was 260 with good cholestrol at 25. I ran winny and Halo before and it didnt jump that bad.

    Jesus thats a big increase, makes me wonder if its even worth using sarms vs an oral steroid. I know osta is less suppressive on test but did it affect your total or free test numbers while on trt?

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    Jesus thats a big increase, makes me wonder if its even worth using sarms vs an oral steroid. I know osta is less suppressive on test but did it affect your total or free test numbers while on trt?
    I don't recall because it was only 3 days after so maybe not.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    30466374

    All SARM should be stacked with CARDERINE to offset this even steroid cycles lowers LDL raises HDL also lowers blood sugars and helps lower blood pressure

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Lgd-4033
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2020, 12:33 PM
  2. Lgd-4033
    By damatrix in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 04:26 PM
  3. Lgd-4033
    By STTM in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 07:48 AM
  4. Lgd-4033
    By JJB1 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:10 AM
  5. Lgd-4033 buy 2, get 1 free!!!
    By JJB1 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums