• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best hand guns 2021 suggestions.

chicagosterone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to buy a new hand gun. I'm open to all variations... don't want to spend more than $1500..... any input or suggestions on what to buy and why would be appreciated. So far I've been looking at the canik combat elite executive, glock 19 5th gen, or the glock 43x, springfield hellcat, cz shadow 2 just to name a few. So many options.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Fn 509 tactical. Comes loaded with everything for around 800 dollars. I'm going to pick one up when I finally get my permit.

Honestly my favorite pistol I own, is the Barrera PX4 Storm, great grip and possible attachment upgrades, great for left and right hand shooters. Just a fantastic gun overall.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I own a lot of guns. I love my kimber raptor 2 1911 but 8 shots isn't enough.
My second favorite is my SW ported pro core with a apex trigger I installed. Both are tack drivers.

Hand guns are close to equal as long in don't plan dragging them Thur sand and mud . I'd get a cheaper one ,rifle and shot gun for $1500

My fav CC is a 9 MM P226 Tacops

I literally cannot miss with this setup. Its VERY accurate and follow up shots are a dream.

IML Gear Cream!
Hand guns are close to equal as long in don't plan dragging them Thur sand and mud . I'd get a cheaper one ,rifle and shot gun for $1500
I have other rifles just in the market for another hand held..I have a Ruger lc9 I picked up a few years back.. just want some more power and something more upscale.

Depends on what you want to do with it. A Glock 19 will do everything, it just won't do everything well. But it'll run until it stops from a lack of maintenance. But a S&W M&P Sport II is the bomb for fair priced ARs. Get a combo package shotgun like a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870. Combo package gives you the field barrel and a rifled barrel with a cantilever bit of rail for mounting a scope for shooting with sabots.

I own a lot of guns. I love my kimber raptor 2 1911 but 8 shots isn't enough.
My second favorite is my SW ported pro core with a apex trigger I installed. Both are tack drivers.
Yeah the minis are pretty dope but I'm not sure about the cartridge capacity.

My fav CC is a 9 MM P226 Tacops

I literally cannot miss with this setup. Its VERY accurate and follow up shots are a dream.
Very nice looking gun... looks a bit large for edc..

Yeah the minis are pretty dope but I'm not sure about the cartridge capacity.

I sold the mini I didn't care for it.
I have the MP pro core in full size and compact if you want a pic of a side by side. One is 9 one is .40. Lots of guys don't like 40 but I shoot it the most.

Yeah I have other guns... just looking at hand guns right now.

If you got friends. Long distance is a better option to spend your money on. Hand guns are survival mode. You want to be in comfortable head Pegging mode.

get out of Chicago bro.

the hills have eyes

CZ p10F. Low bore axis, holds fuck load of rounds. Ergonomics are amazing and can find one for under $600.

What do you plan on doing with it ? If you want a smaller gun the Springfield hellcats are nice if you can find one . If you are looking for something bigger take a look at the Springfield elites . 22 round magazine optics ready and can get them with a threaded barrel.

Get Shredded!
Love these pieces. 40S&W
d426c23afae4d2e09fd6919d5b9902bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Love these pieces. 40S&W
d426c23afae4d2e09fd6919d5b9902bf.jpg

I hear good things about CZs but have never shot or owned one. I might have to give one a try.
This game gets tough because there's so many good guns and you buy so many then the safe is full. Then you find yourself shooting just one of them because you fall in love with it and the rest stay dusty lol.

Seriously, it really should be that way. Find one gun that you like and train with just that one. You'll gain confidence in its performance and you'll learn where the reset in the trigger is. It will make you a better shooter.

I'm new to guns in general. So this may be why I loved it so much. But there is so much ease in taking it apart and cleaning it. Very affordable. I'm not a big fan of polymer, however you can find older models with full metal frames. The trigger is a bit long on reset from double action, but the trigger jit is like 275 I think. My only complaint is the location of the slide release

If you are in Chicago don't buy in Crook County. Go out to the burbs.

Glock 45 9mm with light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33c40aa764c3ed55de076931bc5ab036.jpg

19 slide - 17 frame So you get 17+1 with compact slide. I use glock 43 x for ccw witch is 10+1

19 slide - 17 frame So you get 17+1 with compact slide. I use glock 43 x for ccw witch is 10+1

the 43x is basically a 19 with a shorter grip from what I understand?

What do you plan on doing with it ? If you want a smaller gun the Springfield hellcats are nice if you can find one . If you are looking for something bigger take a look at the Springfield elites . 22 round magazine optics ready and can get them with a threaded barrel.
hell cat looks sweet, I read a few reviews complaining of a bad trigger safety. Other than that it's a beast for cc.

You can't beat a glock. You pull the trigger and know it will go boom. My issue is that trigger. I can't stand it. Maybe someday I'll buy one and change the trigger.

Very nice looking gun... looks a bit large for edc..

I have a P365 but I prefer larger handguns. I have gorilla hands.

Back