• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best hand guns 2021 suggestions.

Get Shredded!
I have not had any issues with mine . It is a great gun and trust it more than my glock .

I was going to pick up the new Walther PDP but they didn't have one. My second choice was the Canik which was sitting right in front of me. Thanks for your input. I kinda figured that was the case.

Just picked this up yesterday.. been wanting one for a while .. finally pulled the trigger..
8efaba15c80d3e7adf9f61e8e360908f.jpg

what do people think about kimber products? just curious, been seeing a lot of their ads recently.

what do people think about kimber products? just curious, been seeing a lot of their ads recently.
Kimber is excellent but I prefer Sig. Sig just fits my hand better.

IWI Masada is one of my favorites.

I used to run a Kimber 3” for a daily rig. You certainly can trust your life to it. However, I happened upon a new Springfield hellcat and fell in love. Now the 1911 is in the safe. Very happy.

I bought my daughter the m&p shield ez as a pre graduation present . She just started college and her roommates are fuckheads that won’t even lock the door at night . It is a nice little pistol that is pretty easy for her to tack the slide . She had trouble and wasn’t comfortable with any of my guns but loves this thing . I also couldn’t convince her that a revolver makes a great gun for a woman.

I bought my daughter the m&p shield ez as a pre graduation present . She just started college and her roommates are fuckheads that won’t even lock the door at night . It is a nice little pistol that is pretty easy for her to tack the slide . She had trouble and wasn’t comfortable with any of my guns but loves this thing . I also couldn’t convince her that a revolver makes a great gun for a woman.

Is that in .380??? If so I was debating buying one so my lady can shot it and use.

Is that in .380??? If so I was debating buying one so my lady can shot it and use.
I bought her the nine but they also have a 380. It has serrations on the slide and whatever they did with the recoil spring really helps people with weaker grip strength . My uncle who’s a retired cop with arthritis actually turned me onto it . It also has some cutouts on the magazine that will help you hold the follower down while you load the mags . They are available with or without a manual safety also .

I used to run a Kimber 3” for a daily rig. You certainly can trust your life to it. However, I happened upon a new Springfield hellcat and fell in love. Now the 1911 is in the safe. Very happy.
I researched the Hellcat extensively and they had multiple reports of the trigger sticking if side pressure was applied to it so just fyi you may want to try to replicate the problem.

I went with the P365 instead.

IML Gear Cream!
Sig is a great combat weapon..hard to beat..
Glock man but looking at an H&K 10mm

Ammo is high...But damn that's a big bullet..

Sig is a great combat weapon..hard to beat..
Glock man but looking at an H&K 10mm

Ammo is high...But damn that's a big bullet..
I have a glock 33 and it is chambered in 357sig . It is a necked down 40cal that is super fast . It is a pretty hot round but kind of sucks shooting it out of that subcompact glock . Even with extended mags my hands are a little too big to get a nice grip on it .

probably already posted but I LOVE a Springfield XD 40

I researched the Hellcat extensively and they had multiple reports of the trigger sticking if side pressure was applied to it so just fyi you may want to try to replicate the problem.

I went with the P365 instead.

thanks heavy. Haven’t fired it yet but will be digging in to this. If I do experience the same, I’ll try a match grade trigger and report back.

The kid is home and bright the pistol with her .

Looks great. I was looking at one but was in .380.... Those mags look super easy to load as well..

Looks great. I was looking at one but was in .380.... Those mags look super easy to load as well..
Yes they are super easy and 380 isn’t a bad round at all I just chose 9 due to ammo was short at the time and I have plenty of 9mm

My wife has the .380 and I have the 9 myself. The slide is ridiculously easy to pull back, I can actually push it back with my finger. My only complaint is they only hold 8 rounds.

What's everyone's thoughts on using snap caps to train trigger pull and to practice with??? As a newbie to this world and ammo being limited is this a viable option and useful tool over going out and shooting the limited amount of ammo I have. Thanks

For ccw I have a glock 43 and a sig P365 sas...both feel about the same when fired. The sigs trigger is a bit smoother, and has the FT bullseye sight that you will have to get use to, but the real difference is how smooth and streamlined the P365 sas is.
Honestly I dislike shooting either gun, its just not fun shooting. I equate it to more like working out. You just gotta getter done. Eventually I'm gonna swap out the trigger on the glock.

What's everyone's thoughts on using snap caps to train trigger pull and to practice with??? As a newbie to this world and ammo being limited is this a viable option and useful tool over going out and shooting the limited amount of ammo I have. Thanks
I bought a airsoft pistol. It operates like a real blowback weapon and its SUPER cheap to practice with.

For me it depends on what the use is for.
You can’t really ever go wrong with Glock. I carry a 43 most of the time but also have a 19 and 17.

I also carry a Sig P365 and It is growing on me. When I am in a fancy mood I’ll carry my Ed Brown Or Nighthawk Custom 1911s

Honestly though I would do what some other said. Get a cheap pistol and a rifle and shotgun :)

I bought a airsoft pistol. It operates like a real blowback weapon and its SUPER cheap to practice with.

Thanks!!! I've actually been looking at them...

What's everyone's go to for holsters and gun belts? I purchased my cc gun yesterday. I can carry o.w.b and plan to only carry that way. No appendix or i.w.b. thanks

x2 on hanks belts. They are very rigid and hold up well.
Best belt I have ever owned hands down.

I just bought one of their wallets a few days ago.

Back