Best hand guns 2021 suggestions.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 120
  1. #46
    Registered User
    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    796
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Check this out - I just brought it home today canik elite combat . Itís full sized 18 round capacity, threaded barrel , plates for a red dot match barrel and nice trigger .
    Bro been looking at the combat elite executive.. my local shop has a few left.. really good looking guns, apparently really dependable.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,612

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,723
    Thanked in
    1,125 Posts
    Rep Points
    1938976962

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    Bro been looking at the combat elite executive.. my local shop has a few left.. really good looking guns, apparently really dependable.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

    It's a great looking gun!!

  3. #48
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I own a lot of guns. I love my kimber raptor 2 1911 but 8 shots isn't enough.
    My second favorite is my SW ported pro core with a apex trigger I installed. Both are tack drivers.
    My kimber gold combat is my favorite hand gun.. It is just dead on has the tritium night sights and the kimpro finish. I almost got the raptor its a really nice gun aswell.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  4. #49
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have been looking at the SIG P320 X five also its a mean ass nine mil

    https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-xfive-legion.html
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Canebrake's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,097

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Real question is where can you find ammo that you donít have to suck dick for

  6. #51
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,640
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,567
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Real question is where can you find ammo that you donít have to suck dick for
    all ammo is expensive right now but check out https://ammoseek.com/

    Watch for 2-3 days and you will see patterns appear at different times of the day. After a couple days you will have a feel for a decent deal in this market. Its a pain watching it all the time but you can save some $ if you do

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #52
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Real question is where can you find ammo that you donít have to suck dick for
    If your in California... out to back of some ones trunk. Other that you better not forget to cup the balls


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  8. #53
    Registered User
    Canebrake's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,097

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    all ammo is expensive right now but check out https://ammoseek.com/

    Watch for 2-3 days and you will see patterns appear at different times of the day. After a couple days you will have a feel for a decent deal in this market. Its a pain watching it all the time but you can save some $ if you do
    Iíve had to buy from there recently. .40 and .380 cal. Spent about 2 1/2 times normal price or more is the going rate.

  9. #54
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    gear church's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    379

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    758
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points
    759037887

    No one makes their own? Ghost Gunner anyone?

    I love/have the 2 and already pre-ordered the 3. 80% kits etc...no serial, no registration....I don't know about y'all but seems like maybe that would be pretty useful down the road or really just i general because why the hell would you not want to make your own?

    If you know you know and if you don't then I implore you to do a quick google search as well as learn how to make your own ammo. Screw ammoseek and other aggregators that just show you how bad they're robbing you when you buy it.

  10. #55
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,528
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,591
    Thanked in
    1,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    No one makes their own? Ghost Gunner anyone?

    I love/have the 2 and already pre-ordered the 3. 80% kits etc...no serial, no registration....I don't know about y'all but seems like maybe that would be pretty useful down the road or really just i general because why the hell would you not want to make your own?

    If you know you know and if you don't then I implore you to do a quick google search as well as learn how to make your own ammo. Screw ammoseek and other aggregators that just show you how bad they're robbing you when you buy it.
    I have a few AR 80%s from when I loved in CA. In NV we don't have to reg anyway so when we moved here I stopped worrying about that shit.

  11. #56
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,640
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,567
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Iíve had to buy from there recently. .40 and .380 cal. Spent about 2 1/2 times normal price or more is the going rate.
    The prices are insane but I dont think we have a choice right now especially if you want to train on a regular basis.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  12. #57
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,612

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,723
    Thanked in
    1,125 Posts
    Rep Points
    1938976962

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Check this out - I just brought it home today canik elite combat . Itís full sized 18 round capacity, threaded barrel , plates for a red dot match barrel and nice trigger .
    How do you like your Canik? ... I finally just got my cc permit today and bought a Canik TP9Sf Elite. Any issues with yours?? I haven't fired mine yet. Thanks

  13. #58
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    145

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    2960683

    Ah, ah, ah...I know what you are thinking....did he shoot 6 shots or only 5...well in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself...but seeing how this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off the question you have to ask yourself is do you feel lucky...well do ya boy...hey, I gots to know...click....hehehaha

  14. #59
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    420100

    I have a few handguns myself. I have a P365 with extended clip for my edc, 12 rds of 9mm and it can fit in my front pocket. I have S&W 9mm EZ.

    For the best bang for your buck I don't think you can beat Canik. I have the TP9 Elite SC and the TP9SFX. Both of them come with a holster, backstraps, 2 mags, and one came with a red dot. They also have the best stock triggers IMO.
    Last edited by jakane916; 08-13-2021 at 03:25 AM.

  15. #60
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,868

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,308
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,057
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    How do you like your Canik? ... I finally just got my cc permit today and bought a Canik TP9Sf Elite. Any issues with yours?? I haven't fired mine yet. Thanks
    I have not had any issues with mine . It is a great gun and trust it more than my glock .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-05-2021, 02:55 PM
  2. Guns
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2018, 07:21 PM
  3. Guns!
    By Dema in forum The Pit
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 10:25 AM
  4. Leg day and running do no go hand in hand.
    By Wagonman in forum Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:44 PM
  5. Guns
    By themason in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums