• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best hand guns 2021 suggestions.

Shadow Systems M920 Elite.....Thank me later.

I'm looking to buy a new hand gun. I'm open to all variations... don't want to spend more than $1500..... any input or suggestions on what to buy and why would be appreciated. So far I've been looking at the canik combat elite executive, glock 19 5th gen, or the glock 43x, springfield hellcat, cz shadow 2 just to name a few. So many options.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Fn 509 tactical. Comes loaded with everything for around 800 dollars. I'm going to pick one up when I finally get my permit.

Great Gun!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anything 1911 preferably made by kimber.

Not a fan myself. Seem to have to many jams, at least the ones I see at the local range and guys shooting them!

Get Shredded!
I didn't go through the whole thread but did anybody ask what you want out of it? Daily carry? Home protection? just something to make you have a big shit eating grin when you shoot the bastard? I would suggest looking up Paul Harrel (spelling) on Youtube. He is one the best at explaining use case, scenarios, and what not.

Check out IWI Jericho 9mm. 17 shot. Nice fuckin gun. Around 500$. Fits in your hand really nice. Shoots awesome!! That’s my daily carry!!! Home protection I have 12 gauge with slugs In it. Lol

Last edited:
I own SW, Beretta, Desert Eagle, Colt but in my opinion when it comes to quality HK is in a league of its own.

Depends on the gun. My VP9 trigger bites the hell out of my finger. Im not the only one. Its talked about a lot on my gun forum. But the trigger pull and reset is nice.

Check this out - I just brought it home today canik elite combat . It’s full sized 18 round capacity, threaded barrel , plates for a red dot match barrel and nice trigger .

Attachments

• 242B81FD-94EC-4C8A-A286-17CF5841DF32.jpeg
    242B81FD-94EC-4C8A-A286-17CF5841DF32.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 51
Check this out - I just brought it home today canik elite combat . It’s full sized 18 round capacity, threaded barrel , plates for a red dot match barrel and nice trigger .
Bro been looking at the combat elite executive.. my local shop has a few left.. really good looking guns, apparently really dependable.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I own a lot of guns. I love my kimber raptor 2 1911 but 8 shots isn't enough.
My second favorite is my SW ported pro core with a apex trigger I installed. Both are tack drivers.

My kimber gold combat is my favorite hand gun.. It is just dead on has the tritium night sights and the kimpro finish. I almost got the raptor its a really nice gun aswell.

Real question is where can you find ammo that you don’t have to suck dick for

IML Gear Cream!
all ammo is expensive right now but check out https://ammoseek.com/

Watch for 2-3 days and you will see patterns appear at different times of the day. After a couple days you will have a feel for a decent deal in this market. Its a pain watching it all the time but you can save some $ if you do

If your in California... out to back of some ones trunk. Other that you better not forget to cup the balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all ammo is expensive right now but check out https://ammoseek.com/

Watch for 2-3 days and you will see patterns appear at different times of the day. After a couple days you will have a feel for a decent deal in this market. Its a pain watching it all the time but you can save some $ if you do

I’ve had to buy from there recently. .40 and .380 cal. Spent about 2 1/2 times normal price or more is the going rate.

No one makes their own? Ghost Gunner anyone?

I love/have the 2 and already pre-ordered the 3. 80% kits etc...no serial, no registration....I don't know about y'all but seems like maybe that would be pretty useful down the road or really just i general because why the hell would you not want to make your own?

If you know you know and if you don't then I implore you to do a quick google search as well as learn how to make your own ammo. Screw ammoseek and other aggregators that just show you how bad they're robbing you when you buy it.

No one makes their own? Ghost Gunner anyone?

I love/have the 2 and already pre-ordered the 3. 80% kits etc...no serial, no registration....I don't know about y'all but seems like maybe that would be pretty useful down the road or really just i general because why the hell would you not want to make your own?

If you know you know and if you don't then I implore you to do a quick google search as well as learn how to make your own ammo. Screw ammoseek and other aggregators that just show you how bad they're robbing you when you buy it.

I have a few AR 80%s from when I loved in CA. In NV we don't have to reg anyway so when we moved here I stopped worrying about that shit.

I’ve had to buy from there recently. .40 and .380 cal. Spent about 2 1/2 times normal price or more is the going rate.
The prices are insane but I dont think we have a choice right now especially if you want to train on a regular basis.

How do you like your Canik? ... I finally just got my cc permit today and bought a Canik TP9Sf Elite. Any issues with yours?? I haven't fired mine yet. Thanks

Ah, ah, ah...I know what you are thinking....did he shoot 6 shots or only 5...well in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself...but seeing how this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off the question you have to ask yourself is do you feel lucky...well do ya boy...hey, I gots to know...click....hehehaha

I have a few handguns myself. I have a P365 with extended clip for my edc, 12 rds of 9mm and it can fit in my front pocket. I have S&W 9mm EZ.

For the best bang for your buck I don't think you can beat Canik. I have the TP9 Elite SC and the TP9SFX. Both of them come with a holster, backstraps, 2 mags, and one came with a red dot. They also have the best stock triggers IMO.

Last edited:
How do you like your Canik? ... I finally just got my cc permit today and bought a Canik TP9Sf Elite. Any issues with yours?? I haven't fired mine yet. Thanks
I have not had any issues with mine . It is a great gun and trust it more than my glock .

Back