• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best hand guns 2021 suggestions.

IML Gear Cream!
I recently bought a used Smith&Wesson SD40VE (stainless steel) for under $400. Spent I think $80 on a crimson trace tactical light and $60 for an apex trigger. After I put that in it became my favorite pistol. The factory trigger was terrible tho. Trigger wasn’t hard to install either with the tutorial video apex has on their website. .40SW is my favorite handgun caliber. 👍🏻 You won’t be disappointed, especially spending roughly 1/3 or 1/2 of your budget.

Thanks heavy and live2 for the input! I appreciate it!

I recently bought a used Smith&Wesson SD40VE (stainless steel) for under $400. Spent I think $80 on a crimson trace tactical light and $60 for an apex trigger. After I put that in it became my favorite pistol. The factory trigger was terrible tho. Trigger wasn’t hard to install either with the tutorial video apex has on their website. .40SW is my favorite handgun caliber.  You won’t be disappointed, especially spending roughly 1/3 or 1/2 of your budget.
I have an SD9VE and it's probably the best deal for a quality double stack there is. I had the slide cerakoted because I was tired of looking at it. That was my only complaint about it.

Last edited:
What's everyone's go to for holsters and gun belts? I purchased my cc gun yesterday. I can carry o.w.b and plan to only carry that way. No appendix or i.w.b. thanks

A few ?s might help me recommend? We talking cylinders or mag fed? Also, CCW or Open carry? I do see CC so I suppose you answered that. You only want advice for Waistband carry? I actually love Shoulder harnesses...

I guess what I am saying is type of gun, weight, length, etc... all plays a part

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/best-sig-p226-tacops-review/

The sights are identical to mine and its what makes it so fast IMO.

Seriously, thanks for the link. A couple of ?s if you do not mind sir....

Is there any gun you have shot you can compare it to?
If so? How exactly?

I almost bought a Ruger57 as it felt great in my hand. The trigger was it's weakest point IMHO. I like crisp triggers...

Been looking for a CCW as I am tired of Open Carrying my Ruger .357 Magnum Stainless Steel 6 inch barrel, 6 shot. Its great but tired of wussy Americans complaining about it. SO I want something lighter in weight. It weighs 5lbs roughly...lol I figure if I miss with all 6 rounds I can boomerang it and make that kill or use it as club!!! HAHA!

This gun here has my interest. So anything else you can talk it up about? #1 selling point right now is you can get 9mm ammo.... I am down to buying 38 special to fire out of Ruger .357 mag, so glad it is capable of firing both!!!

I do have a cheap High Point 9mm. I bought it a s joke but ended up really liking it. Sure it's clunky, shoots every which way but strait :loser2: but for the low price of $149.99 it had brought many smiles while shooting 2 liters and what not!!

A few ?s might help me recommend? We talking cylinders or mag fed? Also, CCW or Open carry? I do see CC so I suppose you answered that. You only want advice for Waistband carry? I actually love Shoulder harnesses...

I guess what I am saying is type of gun, weight, length, etc... all plays a part

There is no open carry in my state. Your state, I think Texas are the only open carry states I'm aware of. I know Georgia is a carry anywhere state but not sure if it's open. My state you can carry outside the waistband but has to be covered by a shirt or coat etc. States like SC it's only inside the waistband.

At this point I'm only interested in carrying outside the waistband. I personally wouldn't carry a revolver due to limited capacity and reload times... Nothing against them the first pistol I ever shot was a S&W 357 Magnum I forget what the model number was. My CCW I just got is a Glock 26. I can also carry my Canik if I desire. I do have a holster for that. But the Glock will be my carry option.

If so? How exactly?

I almost bought a Ruger57 as it felt great in my hand. The trigger was it's weakest point IMHO. I like crisp triggers...

Been looking for a CCW as I am tired of Open Carrying my Ruger .357 Magnum Stainless Steel 6 inch barrel, 6 shot. Its great but tired of wussy Americans complaining about it. SO I want something lighter in weight. It weighs 5lbs roughly...lol I figure if I miss with all 6 rounds I can boomerang it and make that kill or use it as club!!! HAHA!

This gun here has my interest. So anything else you can talk it up about? #1 selling point right now is you can get 9mm ammo.... I am down to buying 38 special to fire out of Ruger .357 mag, so glad it is capable of firing both!!!

I do have a cheap High Point 9mm. I bought it a s joke but ended up really liking it. Sure it's clunky, shoots every which way but strait :loser2: but for the low price of $149.99 it had brought many smiles while shooting 2 liters and what not!!
High capacity, very fast, crisp trigger with a short reset, amazing sights, built for larger hands, you wont need to upgrade anything on it at all. this is the ultimate handgun IMHO. Never ever fails.

HK VP9. Best out of the box trigger you’ll find and is very accurate. I was a military policeman and I’ve shot many many different pistols and my HK is the top of the line for me.

Get Shredded!
I’m am unapologetically a Glock fan boy.

But with the aftermarket upgrades available and the emergence of the 80% lowers. Glocks, or their derivatives, are awfully hard to pass up. The Glock 21 (.45 ACP) is top boss as far as I’m concerned. And if you want to stick with one caliber the single stack Glock 36 is a lovely piece for concealed carry.

There is no open carry in my state. Your state, I think Texas are the only open carry states I'm aware of. I know Georgia is a carry anywhere state but not sure if it's open. My state you can carry outside the waistband but has to be covered by a shirt or coat etc. States like SC it's only inside the waistband.

At this point I'm only interested in carrying outside the waistband. I personally wouldn't carry a revolver due to limited capacity and reload times... Nothing against them the first pistol I ever shot was a S&W 357 Magnum I forget what the model number was. My CCW I just got is a Glock 26. I can also carry my Canik if I desire. I do have a holster for that. But the Glock will be my carry option.

Colorado is open carry also. I have an aliengear iwb for my ccw needs and an aliengear shapeshift for owb, iwb, appendix, backpack, and molle carry

Arizona:
Since Arizona has permitless carry, any person who is at least 18 years old who can legally possess a firearm may open carry, and any person at least 21 years old may concealed carry a firearm without a permit. Arizona will honor concealed carry permits from all other states' and political subdivisions.May 17, 2021

I love AZ

There is 13 states with Constitutional Carry...

Thanks guys for the information

a lot of it is up to the users grip I was pretty much a sig guy till my wife got a glock and my accuracy is much better with her glock. just saying. go to a range and rent a few guns and see what you like, over time it may change. more money doesnt mean more accurate it will rely on your technique and how much you dry fire

I find I'm shooting more to the right consistently with my Canik TP9Sf Elite. What could be the cause of this? I know it could be my grip etc but could one of the sights be off causing this? I don't have a issue of shooting to the right with my Glock 26. I'm more consistent and accurate for me with my Glock. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.

If so? How exactly?

Is the Hi-Point a C9??? I seen one today at the store for $249.

I find I'm shooting more to the right consistently with my Canik TP9Sf Elite. What could be the cause of this? I know it could be my grip etc but could one of the sights be off causing this? I don't have a issue of shooting to the right with my Glock 26. I'm more consistent and accurate for me with my Glock. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.
Might need a sight adjustment but the image below shows common problems.

Attachments

• shooting corrections.jpg
    shooting corrections.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 41
IML Gear Cream!
Is the Hi-Point a C9??? I seen one today at the store for $249.

Yes!!!You get them for around 159.99 Around my parts/ They even come with a life time warranty. Made in America, Ohio specifically. Yes, they are great for the money but it will never have the ergonomics of a Glock, nor the trigger action of Sig Sauser... It was the first gun I could buy once my record got clear. So I bought it and beat the shit out of it. Lotsa fun!!!

Yes!!!You get them for around 159.99 Around my parts/ They even come with a life time warranty. Made in America, Ohio specifically. Yes, they are great for the money but it will never have the ergonomics of a Glock, nor the trigger action of Sig Sauser... It was the first gun I could buy once my record got clear. So I bought it and beat the shit out of it. Lotsa fun!!!

https://youtu.be/8Zg5I04HHF0
What's Glock 19s going for in your area

New toys
5ed47815d88dd60f4de462edfa678c49.jpg

Now you can sell/trade both of those for one better quality AR lol

S&W makes great pistols but should stick to them if you ask me..

Take them out and put them through the paces and let us know how they run. I have seen AR's take a few hundred rounds before running without issues.

Now you can sell/trade both of those for one better quality AR lol

S&W makes great pistols but should stick to them if you ask me..
well shit if it were for just myself yeah..but I got make sure my little soldiers are armed and feed..
This is part of my prepping goal right now...these things are great for the price...
also stocking up on ammo, food, fuel and other shit..
Btw I have a Dan Wesson .45 which I love

I recently over paid for a Springfield saint pdw and the 7.5 pistol.in my area good luck even ordering them from what I was told when calling around. Just got to get out and break them in.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is giving away a bad ass 50 cal...

Go to greenegun.com

This is the same type of gun that TRIGGERS the Fake News Media and Democrats all across the country.
And it’s the same type of gun the hate-America gun-grabbers in DC would love to BAN if they ever get the votes.
Valued at $10,000
Someone has to win it ... might as well be you!
-Marjorie Taylor Greene
Congresswoman (GA-R)
About the Barrett M82A1:

Caliber: 50 BMG

Model: M82A1

Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth

Action: Semi-auto

Barrel Length Range: 29"

Sights: Flip Up Iron Rear

Capacity: 10+1

Muzzle: Double Chamber Brake

Grips: Black Polymer