• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Turning 50 this year

BigThick

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my shipment of Anavar. Just wanted to get some opinions on how much mg per day. My thoughts were- 30mg per day which would be split up 15mg in the a.m and 8hrs later another 15mg. I’m doing this as a stand alone....looking to put on around 8-10 lbs in about 6 weeks.

Just received my shipment of Anavar. Just wanted to get some opinions on how much mg per day. My thoughts were- 30mg per day which would be split up 15mg in the a.m and 8hrs later another 15mg. I’m doing this as a stand alone....looking to put on around 8-10 lbs in about 6 weeks.

Not going to happen.

Welcome to ASF! I agree wholly with Wiseguy. Do some more research, ask questions and converse with members in the anabolic section before you try an anavar alone cycle. You’ll come up with a new improved plan that will work for your goals :)

Last edited:
Are you female?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Welcome Friend

Max

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ever get bloods done? Orals at our age isn't a great plan. (Especially without a baseline bloods). TRT is king...

I am over 50. Tell us a little more about yourself and why you thought this was a good idea. I am assuming you are male. If you are female this is an even worse idea. Then tell us a little about your physique now and your goals.

Welcome to ASF, and 50 isn't old. I'm 56 and still kickin'!

add 200mg of testosterone twice per week and you should be good.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF..

Your goal is a bit unrealistic trying to put on 10lbs in 6 weeks with var, you can do so just by diet alone, but that's a good amount of size in a short duration, you want quality, not quantity.
Var will not put you at any advantage as a stand alone and gaining size.

I would suggest opening up a new thread in the AAS section, talk about your goals and get some feedback from the members and take it from there.. If you are going to go ON aas and shut yourself down briefly, you might as well commit fully and use Test cyp at 300mgs a week for 10 weeks, I could go all-day with the advantages and how safe and effective you can do this with a great turn around..

You owe it to yourself to do it RIGHT!

Click here for direct access to the correct area to mingle with the forum and get feedback about your goal..
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/24-Anabolic-Steroids

Back