DHB & libido

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: DHB & libido

  1. #1
    Registered User
    CAhardcore's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    518

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    DHB & libido

    Hey guys,
    I think Im pretty much set for a DHB run... looking for leaning / performance enhancing effect more than traditional body building cycle. Will be adding 300 DHB to my trt protocol...

    Anyone have feedback on effects on libido ? Seems to be my only question mark about the compound at this juncture.

    Thanks !

    Oh, DHB is from GC :-)

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    704

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points
    2870100

    DHB did not have any effect on my libido at 150MG and 400MG test, had the normal libido I would expect at those test dosages. Stupid high at 400 having sex or masturbating like 4-5 times a day, 2-3 times a day at 150MG

    300MG is a perfect dose of DHB
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 01-08-2021 at 05:52 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    CAhardcore's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    518

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    DHB did not have any effect on my libido at 150MG and 400MG test, had the normal libido I would expect at those test dosages. Stupid high at 400 having sex or masturbating like 4-5 times a day, 2-3 times a day at 150MG

    300MG is a perfect dose of DHB
    Right on bro... lol, I just asked you about this in another thread !! Thanks for all the good info on it. Cant wait to give it a go !!

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    482

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,027
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    987118313

    I'm with mustard, ran dhb at 400 and test iso at 300 a week last summer with 5mg cialis.... couldn't go to the beach cuz my swim trunks would rub my dick and I'd get a hard on....lol wife couldn't keep up and i was beating my meat very frequently! I felt like a teenager again and I'm in my early 40's....lol. Loved how it made me feel and look....probably one of my fave cycles of 14 weeks. Was hard on lipids though

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User
    CAhardcore's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    518

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Quazi View Post
    I'm with mustard, ran dhb at 400 and test iso at 300 a week last summer with 5mg cialis.... couldn't go to the beach cuz my swim trunks would rub my dick and I'd get a hard on....lol wife couldn't keep up and i was beating my meat very frequently! I felt like a teenager again and I'm in my early 40's....lol. Loved how it made me feel and look....probably one of my fave cycles of 14 weeks. Was hard on lipids though

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    How much did it affect your lipids ? What did you do to get them back in order , how long did that take ?

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    482

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,027
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    987118313

    Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    How much did it affect your lipids ? What did you do to get them back in order , how long did that take ?
    It increased ldl but really dropped my hdl. My hdl was 18, Ldl was 135 but my Ldl numbers normally run high normal and hdl run low normal which I believe is hereditary due to the fact my grandmother, mother and her sisters all run in the same spectrum as well. Honestly i haven't had bloods for 6 months now but I have been religiously taking antarctic krill oil supps and consciously consuming better good fats regularly. Gonna get bloods again before my next cycle which will be in the beginning of Feb.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    My last dhb run I ran it at 600mg and wow what a ride lol sweating like crazy and was insanely dense and dry looking. Test was at 600mg as well. The wind could blow and Id be solid as a rock lol might have been the test but might not have been?
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    16851067

    DHB is a very strong compound and harsh to , so not for beginners . Is better for cutting because it works almost like trenbolone , denser quality gains .

    Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Hey guys,
    I think Im pretty much set for a DHB run... looking for leaning / performance enhancing effect more than traditional body building cycle. Will be adding 300 DHB to my trt protocol...

    Anyone have feedback on effects on libido ? Seems to be my only question mark about the compound at this juncture.

    Thanks !

    Oh, DHB is from GC :-)

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points
    16410745

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    My last dhb run I ran it at 600mg and wow what a ride lol sweating like crazy and was insanely dense and dry looking. Test was at 600mg as well. The wind could blow and Id be solid as a rock lol might have been the test but might not have been?
    Any acne??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Any acne??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None at all bro but I also use an acne wash all the time just in case to keep break outs away.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points
    16410745

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    None at all bro but I also use an acne wash all the time just in case to keep break outs away.
    Which one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Which one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    This one right here. I still use regular body wash but then use this on my shoulders and back as well.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    740
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    485
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    13420690

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post

    This one right here. I still use regular body wash but then use this on my shoulders and back as well.
    Does this help for normal breakouts - not ACNE related? Just pimples and such?
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,790

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Does this help for normal breakouts - not ACNE related? Just pimples and such?
    Id say it does. During the summer I will also wash my arms with it from all the sweating I do. When I save my arms they break out in the summer not just in grown hairs either.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,718
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    45692427

    I'm 8 days into a Test Iso (900mg) and DHB (450mg) per week run. I also started with 50mg proviron and 50mg dbol every day. I'm not sure what it is, I have a hard time believing it's the DHB but the first week I have absolutely wore my wife out. I've ran sust but never test iso by itself and I've never ran DHB. Even after a week i find it hard to beleive that either of the oils have produced this increase in sex drive with their half life but something is working. I even had some really great pumps in the gym the first week. Better than you would expect from just the first week of dbol.

    Either way, I'm along for the ride!

Similar Threads

  1. Libido Help
    By ib6 ub9 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-11-2020, 12:53 PM
  2. Low libido
    By ozzie98 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2020, 03:19 PM
  3. Var and libido
    By ohsnapsicle in forum Fem Chem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 08:58 AM
  4. no libido
    By frank zazz in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 05:23 PM
  5. libido
    By bignasty in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums