• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fina pellets

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
f1dcae39e314a0cf9429d897481dd7ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the mor for humans makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's about the same price from many years ago. Out of stock. Probably has been since then too.

They add estrogen now so you can't use them...unless you're into growing titties

This is product is out of stock and I don't believe you can find it anymore. If I remember correctly it was discontinued many years ago and replaced with Revalor-h which contains estradiol.

Oh the good old days. Talk about getting yoked. I've seen it brewed clean and I've seen it brewed murky as hell. Hell I've seen this stuff brewed thick and thin. The thick murky stuff back then seemed to pack quite the punch. Hell I still need prilosec because of it. Lord it was sexy. Bath tub tren at its finest.

Shit you use to be able to brew test prop back in the day as well. If I’m not mistaken it had estrogen in it but there was a way to bypass the estrogen some way.

That was my 1st run with tren.. last time i had them was around 2012?

IML Gear Cream!
Shit you use to be able to brew test prop back in the day as well. If I’m not mistaken it had estrogen in it but there was a way to bypass the estrogen some way.

I miss those no label having days. With "tren" in sharpie or just a simple T for test. I remember a guy bottled up armor all and sold it as winny. Really jacked some dudes up

I miss those no label having days. With "tren" in sharpie or just a simple T for test. I remember a guy bottled up armor all and sold it as winny. Really jacked some dudes up

Fuck I’d killed that motherfucker lol.. The abscess you’d get would be scary.. I only made the fina from pellets and followed the directions to a T. I was still nervous about it but it worked and it worked well. I was living with my Aunt at the time and she found my stash and destroyed it all mid cycle. I was 18 and dumb as fuck.

Back