• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

My apologies

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just so everyone knows I did not and would not ignore all the PMs I received about Xripped. On the 21st of December I suffered another major seizure and had 8 more while in the hospital for the past 18 days. Anyone who really knows me knows this is something I’ve had issues with for the past three years since my retirement. Mrs AR didn’t think the stress of having all the bullshit at my fingertips so today after release this is the first Im seeing the board in a minute. You guys all have my word I will answer all your questions to the best of ability over the next few days. Even though I no longer Rep for them and honestly owe nobody anything I don’t run from issues, never have, never will. Since certain other people turned tail and ran I guess that leaves me to hopefully clean up the mess once and for all. Please just grant me a little time as I’m still a little foggy to say the least.

Why after your retirement? What changed other then you stopping work??

I suffered a career ended concussion in an MMA bout which left me with all kinds of mental issues.

I suffered a career ended concussion in an MMA bout which left me with all kinds of mental issues.

Wow...sorry to hear that. I didn't know.

I suppose all those wanna be MMA fighters could use some advice from you? It's not all glory. Risk is high and it's a dangerous sport.

Not sure the money is worth it.

Just glad you are back home and obviously better, otherwise they wouldn’t let you out of there. Missed ya! Did they mention any restrictions? I know if I go to the hospital for anything; they instantly mention use of PEDS.
Are you able to train or?? Anyway, glad your back.

Max

Glad to hear you're on the mend brother, welcome back

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I suppose the money is worth it if you one of the lucky 1%’s that get the big draws with the big paydays. Everyone hears pro fighter and they think your a millionaire. I was 10-1 and The fight that ended my career from an illegal knee I got $45,000 for. That money dried up while I was still walking around with a badge around my neck Incase I forgot where I lived and how to get there. I’m definitely not whining. If I had to do over again would I? Maybe with the right camp that could have gotten me the amount of exposure but if not no waY. The physical toll on me was just too much.

I suppose all those wanna be MMA fighters could use some advice from you? It's not all glory. Risk is high and it's a dangerous sport.

THANK YOU SIR!!!! You’ve always shown me nothing but respect here and it’s definitely appreciated and noted!!!

Glad to hear you're on the mend brother, welcome back

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Max thank you as well for the kind words. You are a true friend and hopefully I can repay you someday. Ya I have a whole list of new meds and restrictions. Mrs AR has the whole packet at the pharmacy right now. She dropped me off at home because I can tell you that I definitely won’t be pushing any weight until the migraines go away or at least lesson up a bit. Right now they are crippling and the daylight is a MotherF’r!!!

Just glad you are back home and obviously better, otherwise they wouldn’t let you out of there. Missed ya! Did they mention any restrictions? I know if I go to the hospital for anything; they instantly mention use of PEDS.
Are you able to train or?? Anyway, glad your back.

Max

Welcome back bro. Sorry to hear about what you’re going through, but glad to hear that you are doing better. And you don’t owe anyone an explanation. Your last thread was more than enough. If you ever need anything, you know how to get ahold of me.

IML Gear Cream!
Someone should start a gofund me page for you. I hate that company bc they supported BLM...but I still think it's great for ppl who need a second chance.

Bro I really appreciate the intentions but I could never take other peoples hard earned money. We are getting by. Barely but getting by. I just landed a teaching job at an MMA school close to me but Covid shut everything down again and now I’m walking all crooked and in a zig zag line. Doc says it wont last long so as soon as it subsides I’ll find another job somewhere. Thanks again Augustine51. I’ve always admired your intelligence and etiquette responses I the pit. Your definitely a step above the rest.

Someone should start a gofund me page for you. I hate that company bc they supported BLM...but I still think it's great for ppl who need a second chance.

Max thank you as well for the kind words. You are a true friend and hopefully I can repay you someday. Ya I have a whole list of new meds and restrictions. Mrs AR has the whole packet at the pharmacy right now. She dropped me off at home because I can tell you that I definitely won’t be pushing any weight until the migraines go away or at least lesson up a bit. Right now they are crippling and the daylight is a MotherF’r!!!

The worst trying to lift when your head is pounding. Just relax and rest up.

Max

Max they put me on something called FIORICET. I know it’s a controlled substance. It’s caffeine and I think a barbiturate. Definitely workss pretty good for a bit.

The worst trying to lift when your head is pounding. Just relax and rest up.

Max

Bro I really appreciate the intentions but I could never take other peoples hard earned money. We are getting by. Barely but getting by. I just landed a teaching job at an MMA school close to me but Covid shut everything down again and now I’m walking all crooked and in a zig zag line. Doc says it wont last long so as soon as it subsides I’ll find another job somewhere. Thanks again Augustine51. I’ve always admired your intelligence and etiquette responses I the pit. Your definitely a step above the rest.

Yeah, I get it. But you still could use some help...

Sucks when you heart and mind are willing but the body isn't. Hope you stay strong and avoid depression. With and injury and no job, it can fuck with the mind.

Max they put me on something called FIORICET. I know it’s a controlled substance. It’s caffeine and I think a barbiturate. Definitely workss pretty good for a bit.

My grandpa had some of that and it made him sick. Although he can smoke trees all day.
It is a pretty mild one so, it should help with the headache/sensitivity prob. Glad you didn’t get MRSA or Covid being there. I hate hospitals!

Max

I GOT to give them credit Max they tested for those two constantly!!! I was in there 18 days amd I got tested like 6 times that I remember. The first week they kept hitting me with Ativan so I don’t remember much those days.

QUOTE=maxmuscle1;1809003]My grandpa had some of that and it made him sick. Although he can smoke trees all day.
It is a pretty mild one so, it should help with the headache/sensitivity prob. Glad you didn’t get MRSA or Covid being there. I hate hospitals!

Max [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get it. But you still could use some help...

Sucks when you heart and mind are willing but the body isn't. Hope you stay strong and avoid depression. With and injury and no job, it can fuck with the mind.

Yup your right bro. Unfortunately the depression has already set in. I literally feel like a worthless piece of shit. Sucks when your provider for a family of 5 and everyone has to struggle because your a fuck up physically.

On a good note all PM’s related to Xscript have been answered to the best of my ability. Please that’s it concerning RB and Joker. I will not respond to anymore inquiries about either. If you guys need cycle advice and that type of thing feel free but I’m 100% done cleaning up the Xscript mess. I only did it this time out of respect for the members here. Thanks

Unless you are fighting for a large promotion(and you are semi-established), it is NOT worth it. I fought in the Hook N' Shoot promotion back in late 90's early 2000's for 4 fights. I made a whopping $500.00, total. I understand not much has changed, except they have weight classes now, and more rules for fighter safety!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Yup your right bro. Unfortunately the depression has already set in. I literally feel like a worthless piece of shit. Sucks when your provider for a family of 5 and everyone has to struggle because your a fuck up physically.

Set up an online store for MMA shirts,hats,mugs. Start promoting it. Give it 3 years, I bet you can make a business out of it!

My grandpa had some of that and it made him sick. Although he can smoke trees all day.

Max

MRSA is a bitch. Been there had that 3 year battle.

Unless you are fighting for a large promotion(and you are semi-established), it is NOT worth it. I fought in the Hook N' Shoot promotion back in late 90's early 2000's for 4 fights. I made a whopping $500.00, total. I understand not much has changed, except they have weight classes now, and more rules for fighter safety!

Cowboy you must of loved hook and shoots whatever those were for 5 bills. I was a climbing mid draw, mid pay MMA fighter. My last fight was my highest paid. I was the draw and 45k was my purse. I won the match but lost everything else in life except my wife and kids (so far). Right now after this past month I wouldn’t blame them for leaving at all. I’m studering again, my right hand is shaking like a leaf and I can’t see me grappling for some time. Grappling is now my paycheck. Which means no dinero. Not whining cause Mrs AR works a small job. It’s just very hard to take as a man that was the support for so many years.

Also I will agree with you and disagree with you. I fought in Japan twice, fought for a large promotion, and twice on tv. BUT never made it to be one of the 1%ers that carry enough clout and money behind them to get the big pay days. I tried it with skill as well as one other member here. Don’t ask cause I’d never mention his handle unless asked by him. But for me, and this is just based on my body. I would not do it over again unless I was in a 1%ers position. My body just wasn’t built for it. My frame was too small and I fought at too high of a weight class. I was 10-1 but the overall beating I took was just too much years later. I’ve had 17 surgeries. Looking back that’s just insane. I do appreciate the conversation though bro. I actually enjoyed the pit for once. Usually it’s way to confrontational for me. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Yikes, that sure sounds nasty and glad to hear you are now recovering. The gym awaits once you are well enough to get back in the game!

Oh sorry it’s not the pit. Go figure. Lmao

Cowboy you must of loved hook and shoots whatever those were for 5 bills. I was a climbing mid draw, mid pay MMA fighter. My last fight was my highest paid. I was the draw and 45k was my purse. I won the match but lost everything else in life except my wife and kids (so far). Right now after this past month I wouldn’t blame them for leaving at all. I’m studering again, my right hand is shaking like a leaf and I can’t see me grappling for some time. Grappling is now my paycheck. Which means no dinero. Not whining cause Mrs AR works a small job. It’s just very hard to take as a man that was the support for so many years.

MMA was just a fledgling when I fought. I too learned I was just not going to be the bad ass I had hoped. I was 2-2 but no weight classes back then either. My left shoulder got dislocated, tore the minor and major teres and the infraspinatus. It was so painful it knocked me out(only time I have been knocked out in a fair fight). I was honestly a street fighter who wrestled and got into Jujitsu and boxing. I had way more fights outside of the ring. No I didn't win all those either, but I sure as hell tried..lol. I feel you on the injuries, I used to do hillclimbs motorcross/atv and that changed my life at 25 with all the injuries after an accident. I should have emphasized the fact it was so long ago... Sorry about your damage. I really hope things come together for you brother. I will pray for ya man, no bullshit.

Back