• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gorilla Farm

Is anybody else having issues getting them to reply to emails about orders ?
If you are having an issue get in touch with Montego1 but you need to get your post count above 10 first

Is anybody else having issues getting them to reply to emails about orders ?

This is normal. Gorilla has never been the best at communication. Could be yours or his email filtering things out and sending it to spam.

If you have made an order, sent payment, everything is fine.

Gorilla has the personality of a bush but he can be that way because everyone ALWAYS get their shit and it’s ALWAYS on point!!Plus he has a good rep so really he shouldn’t need to be taking time with emails.

Always emails me back.

of course I am famous

I have used them several times and they always come through and very quickly. I think I pm'd one of the reps the only time I had a question about one of my orders and got a response right back.

Why bother with them? They are expensive and their stuff is not even dosed right! Their Primo E 200 is underdosed! I was wondering why it was so painless. Go to the testing section on MESO. Test results are in the testing section. Im not asking for a refund but a % back i think is more than fair for the money i spent when i already dont make much.

The test results were not that bad to most but underdosed is underdosed and i think its only fair to compensate me a % of my total order especially when i dont have much money to begin with. They take sometimes 2 days to respond to me. Then tell me there is a reason they respond later because so many other satisfied customers that email them so i need to wait my turn for a reply because of so many emails they get LOL. High ego, slow replies, and bad customer service. they wont give me any money for my $100 spent, and $250 in shipping and then credit for the underdosed primo !!!! so due to their customer service i will shop elsewhere.

like i said gorilla, i will put you on blast on every board. bye see you on pro muscle now baby. you fuck me for $400 i promised you i would fuck you for 10x that amount now watch me do it.

IML Gear Cream!
What did the Primo test like? I cant see the results

Why bother with them? They are expensive and their stuff is not even dosed right! Their Primo E 200 is underdosed! I was wondering why it was so painless. Go to the testing section on MESO. Test results are in the testing section. Im not asking for a refund but a % back i think is more than fair for the money i spent when i already dont make much.

The test results were not that bad to most but underdosed is underdosed and i think its only fair to compensate me a % of my total order especially when i dont have much money to begin with. They take sometimes 2 days to respond to me. Then tell me there is a reason they respond later because so many other satisfied customers that email them so i need to wait my turn for a reply because of so many emails they get LOL. High ego, slow replies, and bad customer service. they wont give me any money for my $100 spent, and $250 in shipping and then credit for the underdosed primo !!!! so due to their customer service i will shop elsewhere.

like i said gorilla, i will put you on blast on every board. bye see you on pro muscle now baby. you fuck me for $400 i promised you i would fuck you for 10x that amount now watch me do it.

You’re obviously talking about the 183 or 188mg Primo E results. 17 or 12mg isn’t enough to where you should be bashing them and acting like 2 days to reply to an email is poor customer service lol. Do you understand how many fuckin emails they get from people who are impatient and don’t have a clue? And how the hell do you get bad sources all the time from one of your other posts? I mean it’s damn near impossible to not find 4-6 good sources on each board within the left and right coast. I understand that you are upset with an issue you had with them but this isn’t going to help you with any other source either IMO

\

So, was this Bloods or Lab test, no I am not going to Meso, post results here or stfu. Make claims back them up. I do not use Gorilla but I will say this, I am not supporting you or them. All any of us need to support is the truth.

So some guy with 10 posts comes on a thread bashing a supplier because his gear was underdosed. Complains about having to wait 2 days for a reply email, then points to lab results in the forum and the lab results show a underdosed amount of 5mg.....5?! And to top it all off you don’t post your proof of the gear being underdosed. GTFOH with that shit. Trust me, you aren’t hurting their business, you’re just making yourself look like a fool.

So some guy with 10 posts comes on a thread bashing a supplier because his gear was underdosed. Complains about having to wait 2 days for a reply email, then points to lab results in the forum and the lab results show a underdosed amount of 5mg.....5?! And to top it all off you don’t post your proof of the gear being underdosed. GTFOH with that shit. Trust me, you aren’t hurting their business, you’re just making yourself look like a fool.

lol agree ... bashing for waiting two days email reply and gear being a few mg under-dosed ... and wanting a pro-rated discount for this. He's in the wrong hobby.

Chalk it up dude. You don't see dope fiends checkin the dope man's drawers cuz they were short on their sack. "Hey you shorted me a 1/4 gram on my meth bag. I wanna discount God damn it"
If youre not willing to take the chances that come along with this life, get out of it!

I know I don’t have many posts, but I’m extremely happy with a recent transaction. Absolutely no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if I can say I’m having issues but placed an order 6 days ago and never got a conformation. Checked spam etc... no confirmation.... emailed them. Never got a reply back. I also took a picture of the bitcoin I sent proving I paid for it. No clue what’s going on

Get Shredded!
Idk if I can say I’m having issues but placed an order 6 days ago and never got a conformation. Checked spam etc... no confirmation.... emailed them. Never got a reply back. I also took a picture of the bitcoin I sent proving I paid for it. No clue what’s going on

So you got the confirmation email? That should have the Bitcoin address. You sent the Bitcoin to the correct address? Make sure you copy/paste from the email to whatever Bitcoin sender you used. Just re-confirm it’s the correct address.

He will be fine. I have had the same issue with Gorilla with no confirmation. The order is on the way.

Make sure you are emailing him from a secure email address and not something from gmail or yahoo

So you got the confirmation email? That should have the Bitcoin address. You sent the Bitcoin to the correct address? Make sure you copy/paste from the email to whatever Bitcoin sender you used. Just re-confirm it’s the correct address.

If Mont is the rep...no worries
He is one of most solid guys on this forum..He has been the backbone and stability of this forum for yrs..

Back