• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts About Orals

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Years ago..damn decades ago..orals had a fixed place..often people here kick-start..or at the end..Var..
1-in the past few yrs all has become available..not so decades ago..
2-Dbol without Deca or NPP..is a waste in my book..so take the Dbol when the Deca is kicking not before..
3-Use the Drol for recovery at stall points in cycles,or that 10mg SD as the best preWO ever(2 hrs before is perfect)
4-drop the dose and combo them..ie...25 Drol/25 Dbol..or Winny/Var
5-just don't forget the liver support and AI's..
6-get to know these powerful tools that are being used in all kinds of ways today..

I know it's very enticing to jump on an oral at the start of a cycle for immediate gratification.

But IMO excellent gains can and are made with just using injectables.

The added stress on liver values just isn't worth it...

Not saying I haven't used very limited amounts (like dbol pwo) but did that once and I noticed increased strength on my bench.

I just want to be able to use gear as I get older without fucking up my bloods.

Good point as usual..but the lower doses and shorter runs..and short lives(not ours)..they can be very effective..

I know it's very enticing to jump on an oral at the start of a cycle for immediate gratification.

But IMO excellent gains can and are made with just using injectables.

The added stress on liver values just isn't worth it...

Not saying I haven't used very limited amounts (like dbol pwo) but did that once and I noticed increased strength on my bench.

I just want to be able to use gear as I get older without fucking up my bloods.

Agreed.

Every so often I use Anavar as a PWO, intermittently.

Believe me no one is watching everything like I am right now..even as powerful as SD is..used just as a pre-WO.3 or 4 days a wk at 10mgs..never a side to mention and I've been using it that way for some time now..if you look at the numbers of hours stressed on the entire system not just liver.. it's minor...

my man z-man- hope you are feeling better bro! And yes- back in the 80"s the main cycle was test/d-bol/var. At least in my circle it was. And it actually worked pretty damn good, @ least for me it did. But we never did bloods and never heard of PCT so..... my how things have changed. And my body is almost 40 yrs older so very rarely do orals @ all. But, imo, if ur young and you do them RESPONSIBLY- they still have their place- and I think some are ALOT worse than others- just my opinion.

I haven't done orals in years. As I get older they are too toxic for my body.

IML Gear Cream!
I think people tend to think all orals are as toxic as Drol or Halo.. they're not..

I think people tend to think all orals are as toxic as Drol or Halo.. they're not..

Is 250mg/wk primo acetate tabs or 250mg/wk anavar tabs more or less on the organs than 250mg/wk testC? I'd figure still be more stress since it has to go thru the body 2x going thru filtered twice has to break it down some. Its still safer than smoking or drinking heavily id assume but I could be wrong.

Is 250mg/wk primo acetate tabs or 250mg/wk anavar tabs more or less on the organs than 250mg/wk testC? I'd figure still be more stress since it has to go thru the body 2x going thru filtered twice has to break it down some. Its still safer than smoking or drinking heavily id assume but I could be wrong.

This is the kind of thing I'd like to know, 50 mg of anavar, daily vs 2g day of Tylenol, vs 2 manhattans per evening, vs a course of oral ketoconazole for toe fungus, vs 40mg daily of Lipitor for cholesterol. What are the relative risks of these things.All of these can elevate your liver enzyme numbers, but to varying frequency and with varying severity.
The problem with Aas is that because they are controlled or UG, they are assumed to be more dangerous, but I think that's not true in many cases.

Whenever I use orals especially on the heavy dosage side I feel lethargic as hell.

BTW my name would be Rumple Foreskin

my man z-man- hope you are feeling better bro! And yes- back in the 80"s the main cycle was test/d-bol/var. At least in my circle it was. And it actually worked pretty damn good, @ least for me it did. But we never did bloods and never heard of PCT so..... my how things have changed. And my body is almost 40 yrs older so very rarely do orals @ all. But, imo, if ur young and you do them RESPONSIBLY- they still have their place- and I think some are ALOT worse than others- just my opinion.
I'm from that era. Deca and Dianabol was really common and productive cycle for just about everyone. It was really about what was available. I rememebr some oral only cycles because that's all that was around. Common for a while back then where I was from were a bunch of orals coming out of Milano Labs in Mexico, the one that Duchaine was involved with. They had knock-offs of winstrol and dianabol and some SPA oxandrolone or basically knock off versions of anavar. The first two were not bac. The SPA anavar was weak. Then there was periodic equipoise 50 mg/mL. That and sustanons redijects. Here and there you saw other stuff. Soemtimes exotics like Bloasterone or methandriol dipropionate. Here and there was soem Test cypionate or propionate. The biggest item though was deca and the cheap knock off oral dianabols and winstrol. Then in the mid 90s there was other stuff like Reforvit and 3 different ckinds of nandrolone, Durabolin, Laurabolin and deca durabolin. They were lower end milligram but they worked. Arond the same time was a lot of stromba tabs. They were my favorite for a good while. They were really strong for a stanozolol type drug.

Orals are just another tool yes. Injectables are the base and most important part ( you can do great with just injectables but you will not do that great with just orals ) . If you are athlete orals are an obligation but only last weeks pre contest , rest of the time stay away to recover your liver . If you use as a bulking use only one compound , dbol or anadrol are the best options for .

Years ago..damn decades ago..orals had a fixed place..often people here kick-start..or at the end..Var..
1-in the past few yrs all has become available..not so decades ago..
2-Dbol without Deca or NPP..is a waste in my book..so take the Dbol when the Deca is kicking not before..
3-Use the Drol for recovery at stall points in cycles,or that 10mg SD as the best preWO ever(2 hrs before is perfect)
4-drop the dose and combo them..ie...25 Drol/25 Dbol..or Winny/Var
5-just don't forget the liver support and AI's..
6-get to know these powerful tools that are being used in all kinds of ways today..

And Sdrol is not for bulk??..Many people including myself love the Drol/Dbol split..25mgs of each..or the Winny/Var combo is common now as well..

Back