• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2020 Source of the year!

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are several outstanding sources on this board. If you had to pick one and I mean one only which one would it be? I don't want to know your second or third. Lets stick to numero uno.

I would say important factor in choosing number one.

Product quality.
Delivery time.
Communication.

Interesting all the views but no one has a single favorite. Ill go. Like I said I don't want to hear second or third. I bought regularly from 4 sources. They were all outstanding, but the one that I have to choose for 2020 that had the best quality, outstanding customer service and one of the fastest delivery time was non other than JPAL.

I have been JPAL's customer for about 2 years now and they continue to impress me.

Only 2 I use here is GC and JP.

I would have to go with GC as my favorite here.

Interesting about GC. Its not one of the 4 I've been ordering from.

I stick with my top four as well but as far as 2020 I would have to say GP 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really...
Some one is in the same ring with Church??
I just don't see how..

IML Gear Cream!
Been Happy with Monster and Pharmacom/basicstero. Though like anything, use at your on risk/discretion.

Been Happy with Monster and Pharmacom/basicstero. Though like anything, use at your on risk/discretion.

Can't have three brother. We all have 3 four awesome favorites. Looking for top dog only.

Gear church all the way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Damn gc must be doing alot right. Nice

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

GC
Although he hasn't answered emails for over a week. Anyone speak to him recently?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Hammer 🔨🔨🔨

Ive used two sources in 2020... PSL and GC...

Get Shredded!
My PT clients use Jpal, IronLion for Orangetops and recently ACE labs acetropins also for hgh.

For peptides they use RECON Peptides (WES15 is my discount code) Shameless plug

And for over the counter products like PWO's and Creatine and a ton of other goodies use my store
www.GYMnTONIC.com
Discount code ASF for discount at checkout

Absolutely GC for the win....... phenomenal all the way around....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GC is legit, just placed an order with juice pal so well see how it goes!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Remember

Product quality.
Delivery time.
Communication.

There are several outstanding sources on this board. If you had to pick one and I mean one only which one would it be? I don't want to know your second or third. Lets stick to numero uno.

I would say important factor in choosing number one.

Product quality.
Delivery time.
Communication.

GC product quality GREAT
Delivery time surprisingly fast
Communication, I'll be honest do not expect a response that same hour, or possibly that same day, but i will say Communication was good, great dude tbh

Juice pal quality GREAT
Delivery time a little longer depending on when you get your order in but still good
Communication about the same as GC I'm sure they stay very busy so no worries..
JP took the time to help me out on my order and awnsered all questions I had for him.

I KNOW it says to pick 1 but honestly can't just pick 1 so I'll just say you can't go wrong with either one of these sponsors. Just thought I'd update since I'm running both GC and JP at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GC for sure. Only one I trust and I have boxes full of bullshit from other sources here. Definitely GC 👍

Back