• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dominion Sue’s Sidney Powell for defamation.

Leading defamation attorney in the USA said its a dead lawsuit.

I hope they take every last penny from her and has to sell her ass to pay the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you mean the other nut Wood? Ok, I put a lot of stock into that jackass. you people crack me up
Leading defamation attorney in the USA said its a dead lawsuit.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I was going to post this thread myself but then I would have been banned for spamming and starting too many new threads. Go Figure...............

you mean the other nut Wood? Ok, I put a lot of stock into that jackass. you people crack me up

Yep, they’ll throw out the case once Giuliani starts shitting all over the tables.

She's lost all credibility before this lawsuit.

I can't wait for this one. Their own hand book shows how to change votes.

When she loses, you’ll be claiming fraud in that case too while it will be a trump appointed judge, the jury will all have voted for trump and court will be held in trumps bedroom at mar-a-lago.

When she loses, you’ll be claiming fraud in that case too while it will be a trump appointed judge, the jury will all have voted for trump and court will be held in trumps bedroom at mar-a-lago.

Cool can't wait for her to play thr video of Eric saying hacking can't be done. Then they play the video of the guy hacked on live during the hearing.

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldn’t they have to prove defamation by allowing evidence to the contrary to be presented? Like.... if I getting sued for having a three headed dick.... wouldn’t I have to prove I didn’t have a three headed Dick?

so.... suing for defamation eh?

could I sue Hillary for calling me deplorable?

Wouldn’t they have to prove defamation by allowing evidence to the contrary to be presented? Like.... if I getting sued for having a three headed dick.... wouldn’t I have to prove I didn’t have a three headed Dick?

Was going to write something of the same earlier but wasn’t sure how to say it, I’m not an attorney. But I think you’re correct, the defense would have open access. So that brings me to my next question, why would they sue someone knowing the defense will have access to their files if the defense had something to hide? I’m guessing they have nothing to hide but that’s too easy. They probably spent the last month or two hiding all the fraud files that are simply marked “fraud” in big, bold, red letters in the basement of the pizza parlor that actually has no basement where Democrats were selling children as sex slaves. You’ll have to forgive me, I’ve been listening to this stupid shit for four years.

You what amazes me? Canada won't even use this shit because they say its to easy for fraud to happen.

But Americans be like, hey let's use them! Then Americans defend them lol wtf!

Are you a deplorable? Then no. If you’re not, you might have a case. Good luck.

You what amazes me? Canada won't even use this shit because they say its to easy for fraud to happen.

But Americans be like, hey let's use them! Then Americans defend them lol wtf!

It’s true that there are some people that sue for no other reason then to make money.

However, can you imagine how much damage this bitch did to Dominion by claiming they were committing fraud? Again, no evidence, only allegations. We’ll see how the lawsuit plays out.

It’s true that there are some people that sue for no other reason then to make money.

However, can you imagine how much damage this bitch did to Dominion by claiming they were committing fraud? Again, no evidence, only allegations. We’ll see how the lawsuit plays out.

Yup we will see. They should sue Canada also.

Are you a deplorable? Then no. If you’re not, you might have a case. Good luck.

I was under the assumption that all of us who didn’t vote for her were deplorable...

It’s difficult to look the other way when it comes to the sex trafficking conspiracies tho. You see wealthy people getting arrested for it almost daily. You read any of those Wikileaks emails? Who talks about food like that?

also... imagine you wanted to make money by kidnapping and selling humans in the black market... first of, what kind of resources would you need? Secondly, what would your clientele look like? Assuming you were trying to make a profit that would make the risk worth it....

this post was in response to MBd1977 bringing up pizzagate...

It’s difficult to look the other way when it comes to the sex trafficking conspiracies tho. You see wealthy people getting arrested for it almost daily. You read any of those Wikileaks emails? Who talks about food like that?

also... imagine you wanted to make money by kidnapping and selling humans in the black market... first of, what kind of resources would you need? Secondly, what would your clientele look like? Assuming you were trying to make a profit that would make the risk worth it....

this post was in response to MBd1977 bringing up pizzagate...

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll fire the first bullet in an execution if that is the punishment.

I just haven’t seen as much as you claim. Would like to see evidence of wealthy people getting arrested every day.

Get Shredded!
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll fire the first bullet in an execution if that is the punishment.

I just haven’t seen as much as you claim. Would like to see evidence of wealthy people getting arrested every day.

It’s out there. But you won’t find it on cnn or nbc or even fox. I’m not talking about just the states either... have you not looked into the Wikileaks and the pizzagate conspiracy at all? If you have, how can you not raise an eyebrow at that. Even my wife (who is super liberal) thinks it’s sus as fuck. She even remember seeing that Vanderbilt paint job in the pool on a field trip and thought it was fucked up.

U dont FEEL retarded when u type things like that out?
I mean... U could kinda say it off the cuff.. And it'd be weird. But to physically type it out means u understood what u said
So your a fucking tard then?

They just want her to shutup, especially now that trump is going away. Court system is about wearing someone down, not who is wrong or right. Money wins out in court the majority of the time.

Wait.. Ur retarded AND on the steroids?
I thought u guys all had that 'crazy strength'.. Like when u guys get drunk u tear down buildings and shit.
U don't t need the sauce babe!

I welcome it

Know what "DISCOVERY" is

In that process we get to see everything about Dominion. There own user manual shows that ballots can be put into "Adjudication" and then replaced.

Aka the system can be rigged.

It's a winning lawsuit. For Sidney.

I welcome it

Know what "DISCOVERY" is

In that process we get to see everything about Dominion. There own user manual shows that ballots can be put into "Adjudication" and then replaced.

Aka the system can be rigged.

It's a winning lawsuit. For Sidney.

We shall see and I welcome it too.

No you can't MILFY because you are deplorable but technically only I can say that.
That being said, I still love the heck out of ya. :loveu: No homo.

Back