• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vitamins

BBD213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering what you guys take for daily’s. Liver, Heart health, joint, vitamin b, c, d, e?
Been freakin my self out about heart health lately (have had absolutely zero issues. Just being proactive as I have a familial history of heart disease) and mostly just see a lot of Omega/fish oils in my research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe in taking vitamins...especially anti oxidants for free radicals that cause cancer.

Every day I take:
Multi vitamin
Vit. C.
Vit. D3
Biotin
Krill Oil
Glucosomine Chondrotin
Liver Guard pill
Curmin
reservitrol (red wine extract).

Shit gets expensive.

I typically take a gauntlet of individual supplements for all of that but just came across a product called Cycle Support by Nutrissa that features nearly everything I was taking in perfect dosage. Prior was using Life Support 2.0 by AI Sports which also is pretty decent but the TUDCA dose in the Nutrissa alone is worth the $40 it costs. Check it out it has a really good profile.

In addition now I am just adding citrus bergamot at 500mg/day, omega 3s, and orange triad multi. I take a Turmeric/curcumin as well for inflammation.

I’ve been taking Zinc lozenges, by immunedefence. It’s referred to as a great immune booster in the health community. However, since the Covid hits I started my whole family on immune defence tablets, might not do anything but makes me feel like I'm trying so that helps.

Back