• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acne caused by low quality gear

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard from some experienced AAS users recently that low quality gear is actually what often causes acne, they alleged its inflammation under the skin often as well and said in their experience a lot of acne is when people are injecting bad gear in their delts, traps, chest, etc....I brushed this off as it sounds a bit wild, I used to get acne before I ran acutane and got my DHT under control with finasteride and now I don't get it, soo I got a lot of test prop from a UGL with a bad reputation for shit gear, decided to use a bit cause its test prop..how can anyone fuck up test prop, no issue but coincidelty got a zit right on my VG where I injected it which never happens...either its a hell of a coincidence or these guys were onto something.

Acne can be from MANY diff. things-doesn't mean it's shit gear- there's a reason they call it oils- just the carrier can cause acne- and actually sometimes the stronger the gear, the worse the acne! So unless you're pinning straight Wesson oil- shit gear does not cause acne- but it also depends on what the "shit" part IS- But one does not equal the other.

I heard from some experienced AAS users recently that low quality gear is actually what often causes acne, they alleged its inflammation under the skin often as well and said in their experience a lot of acne is when people are injecting bad gear in their delts, traps, chest, etc....I brushed this off as it sounds a bit wild, I used to get acne before I ran acutane and got my DHT under control with finasteride and now I don't get it, soo I got a lot of test prop from a UGL with a bad reputation for shit gear, decided to use a bit cause its test prop..how can anyone fuck up test prop, no issue but coincidelty got a zit right on my VG where I injected it which never happens...either its a hell of a coincidence or these guys were onto something.
I have also heard from experiences AAS users that darker the tren more potent it is. Sounds silly right? So does this.

Low quality medications very well could have a slew of sides effects with someone's health and wellness resulting in many possibilities , but we're dealing specifically here with hormones in which therapeutic studies and findings, pharmacology reports, international endocrine society, research and development facilities, Mayo clinic and other health & wellness/medicine treatment facilities have seen and openly recognized the potentials with acne being just a part of some of the side effects, this has been documented for decades. It is not uncommon or out of the ordinary to experience this..

One if the biggest misconceptions with AAS and acne, is the increase with sebum levels as the main culprit, this is true for some. However, what has been overlooked is bacteria & fungus levels, this aspect that stems from AAS..

Propionibacterium acnes.. AAS aggressively stimulates the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, basically a super powered forum of bacteria , from there Propionibacterium acne starts to produce more hyaluronidase, Propionibacterium acnes uses hyaluronidase to embed itself much, much deeper into the skin and what ends up happening is the acne is not actually being created deep within (where accutane will target and dry up sebum levels), at times it's actually starting off on the skin as just a few flareups that basically go uncontrolled and misunderstood.. This happens because of a major shift with the good/bad bac levels on the skin, this means that the bad bacteria can penetrate more deeply into the skin, and it just spreads furiously..

This is why there is so many different types of acne/fungal treatments with with all sorts of age groups, including those under HRT or PED use, often antibiotics are prescribed along with the heavy hitter Accutane.

Identifying the types of acne is what's important, without doing that its simply just a hope and pray targeting method. Identifying the different types and causes of acne is the wiser choice, rather than just coming up with some silly shit that piss poor quality gear causes acne. Acne was once the indicator of hormonal activity, now it's the new indicator of bad gear? How times have changed.. Who comes up with this stuff..

I wouldn't underestimate "Propionibacterium acne" and how very real it is with the association of AAS and rapid bac growth..

So you injected an oily solution, IM and some subq possibly, and in that area you have a zit? So it's bad gear, and not the result of an oily solution that was infused into the area possibly creating an issue that wasn't there prior?!?!

Carrier is the biggest factor besides compound in my experience

They used to use Peanut oil and everyone would break out massively.

Various factors, not just low grade quality can cause this.

High grade quality can also cause acne.

BTW, one treatment for the inflammation style acne is Prednisone.

IT works like a charm at removing "red marks" or acne under the skin level.

Accutane certainly works as well but the sides are not worth it imo. Some people tolerate it better then others.

Its one of the top 3 drugs in the World that causes depression, and suicide.

There are a lot of different things that cause acne , my back and chest is starting to break out pretty good but didn’t take my test shot Monday like I should have and my levels are dropping . This is normal when I increase or decrease levels

When you say VG .. you mean your vagina right?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I swear Vision is a dermatologist 🤔 Lol
Thank you Vision for sharing your wealth of knowledge, and for being apart of this forum. I always learn something from you!

HeavyMetalMadMan;1808284[B said:
]I swear Vision is a dermatologist[/B] 樂 Lol
Thank you Vision for sharing your wealth of knowledge, and for being apart of this forum. I always learn something from you!
Close he is a horse proctologist :hmm:

IML Gear Cream!
I swear Vision is a dermatologist 樂 Lol
I have studied acne most my life for good reason..

I'm currently running some low quality gear, not from a source on here, and I have been experiencing worse acne I ever had. I wonder now. Either way I learned my lesson.

Need some help - where do you recommend an order is placed from Mustard Tiger? I have gotten from my guy in the past, but he is gone, I am getting ready to order online would like some guidance. Simple, basic just don't want to get ripped off.

BTW, one treatment for the inflammation style acne is Prednisone.

IT works like a charm at removing "red marks" or acne under the skin level.

Accutane certainly works as well but the sides are not worth it imo. Some people tolerate it better then others.

Its one of the top 3 drugs in the World that causes depression, and suicide.

I had server acne as a teen and young adult tried tons of different medications including accutane. That shit was harsh. I had this old school dermatologist and I remember him asking me if I was taking steroids lol.. Nope just sixteen with fucked up hormones. But yeah I would have to get lab work done every couple months. That shit can be harsh on your system. My parents ended Up forcing me to come off if when they found out about how it can cause depression and suicide in teens. But I believe there’s much better medication out there.

One of the best things I tried that finally got rid of my acne as a young adult was using topical clindamycin with oral minocycline.

It all depends on kind of acne you have , your age , your genetics for ( like some have hair loss on masteron ) , alot of factors . But when you have your body completely full with pimples this can be some kind reaction or inflamation from gear , and of course some gear are not made with best conditions or materials . I prefer to pay more and have best quality

Back