• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Police State Thread

You can't make this shit up....ffs...

Twitter Public Policy
@Policy
Ahead of the Ugandan election, we're hearing reports that Internet service providers are being ordered to block social media and messaging apps.

We strongly condemn internet shutdowns – they are hugely harmful, violate basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.

Twitter Public Policy
@Policy
·
3h
Access to information and freedom of expression, including the public conversation on Twitter, is never more important than during democratic processes, particularly elections.

Twitter Public Policy
@Policy
Protecting the #OpenInternet is a key objective for Twitter – it’s why we exist. There are two key areas to consider:
1. Avoid entrenching the dominance of the biggest players by protecting competition
2. Focus on how content is discovered + amplified, less on removal alone

Last edited:
I thought you said you were never coming back

Yet here you are over and over again.

Embarrassing. Grown man with nothing else to do.

Bang out a tough guy response now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://populist.press/gab-ceo-pulls-off-the-impossible-for-trump-incredible/

Gab CEO Pulls Off The Impossible For Trump

Gab CEO completely backed up President Trump’s Twitter account before it was deleted and recreated him on Gab! What’s even more impressive is the did this while traffic was up 700% and under attack from leftists. Gab is currently having servers upgraded to handle the large influx in traffic but we’re told it should stabilize soon.

President Trump’s new account: https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump

trump.jpg

Ron
@codemonkey
19h
·
Note to people running platforms:

Putting your platform under Cloudflare is a mistake.
An "enterprise contract" wont help much.
Make plans and backup plans now for when the inevitable happens.

Moving away from Cloudflare isnt something that can be done quickly, and they know it.

There may be a day when Cloudflare decides to drop your site, and you will be scrambling to find a replacement.

Good luck.

And in case any lawyer tries to represent a trumper...

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-...-character-practice-law-decides-judge-1560898

Pro-Trump Attorney Lin Wood Not of 'Sufficient Character' to Practice Law, Decides Judge

Delaware Superior Court judge slammed pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood in a Monday decision, revoking Wood's right to represent ex-Trump aide Carter Page in a defamation suit stemming from the Mueller investigation.

Get Shredded!
Phony Kamala, just gathering the weak of mind, easy to manipulate Low IQ people.
70K trolls huh? But pushed the "mostly peaceful" riots as "their right"? If your a lefty, I feel real bad for your lack of brains. IF you are righty, get out now while you can.
Pick no side, except "we the people". Govt is no ones friend...

And in case any lawyer tries to represent a trumper...

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-...-character-practice-law-decides-judge-1560898

Pro-Trump Attorney Lin Wood Not of 'Sufficient Character' to Practice Law, Decides Judge

Delaware Superior Court judge slammed pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood in a Monday decision, revoking Wood's right to represent ex-Trump aide Carter Page in a defamation suit stemming from the Mueller investigation.

Lol what this tells me is the judges are shit and thats why we're seeing them not wanting to even hear a case.

Even thought it may not seem like it, I'm not a huge Lin Wood fan. He says a lot of things that sets my teeth on edge. But...there are some nuggets if you look.

Lin Wood

As a reminder! DISCLAIMER ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Someone is posting on a Telegram account/channel under my name, Lin Wood. This is NOT my account. My ONLY accounts/channels on Telegram are @LLinWood & @linwoodspeakstruth.

There is a great deal of deception online at the current time & many hidden agendas at work.

I wanted you to know the ONLY Telegram sites on which I post are the 2 identified above. Thank you.

LLin Wood
Its Jan 13th and Senator Kamala Harris still has Not given up her senate seat

LLin Wood
Its Jan 13th and Senator Kamala Harris still has Not given up her senate seat

*Not* lin wood's account. Not saying it is wrong, but it's not his account. It irritates me when people do this. Even *if* the guy does admit he isn't lin wood, then why not use a "Support LinWood" instead of this deceptive account name.

click bait attention whores...

*Not* lin wood's account. Not saying it is wrong, but it's not his account. It irritates me when people do this. Even *if* the guy does admit he isn't lin wood, then why not use a "Support LinWood" instead of this deceptive account name.

Feds take another step to limiting your freedoms. FAA now has stricter guidelines if you're a trump supporter or don't want to wear a mask. No investigation or anything required. All they need is *their* side of the story.

https://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=25621

The FAA has seen a disturbing increase in incidents where airline passengers have disrupted flights with threatening or violent behavior. These incidents have stemmed both from passengers’ refusals to wear masks and from recent violence at the U.S. Capitol.

Historically, the agency has addressed unruly-passenger incidents using a variety of methods ranging from warnings and counseling to civil penalties. Effective immediately, however, the FAA will not address these cases with warnings or counseling. The agency will pursue legal enforcement action against any passenger who assaults, threatens, intimidates, or interferes with airline crew members. This policy will be in effect through March 30, 2021.

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-issues...io-users-reminded-not-to-use-radios-in-crimes

FCC ENFORCEMENT ADVISORY

DA 21-73

Released: January 17, 2021

WARNING: AMATEUR AND PERSONAL RADIO SERVICES LICENSEES AND OPERATORS MAY NOT USE RADIO EQUIPMENT TO COMMIT OR FACILITATE CRIMINAL ACTS

The Enforcement Bureau (Bureau) of the Federal Communications Commission issues this Enforcement Advisory to remind licensees in the Amateur Radio Service, as well as licensees and operators in the Personal Radio Services, that the Commission prohibits the use of radios in those services to commit or facilitate criminal acts.

The Bureau has become aware of discussions on social media platforms suggesting that certain radio services regulated by the Commission may be an alternative to social media platforms for groups to communicate and coordinate future activities. The Bureau recognizes that these services can be used for a wide range of permitted purposes, including speech that is protected under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Amateur and Personal Radio Services, however, may not be used to commit or facilitate crimes.

Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
#CapitolRiots NEW: Charges against individuals, alleged affiliation with “Three Percenters" + "Oath Keepers” now being brought, per law enforcement official. Characterized as anti-government, far-right militant groups. Official noted heavy recruitment among military + law
enforcement + evidence goes to issues of possible coordination, premeditation
@CBSNews
first to report Friday the identification of rioters who used military-style tactics is tier one priority for Acting US Attorney Michael Sherwin Sedition Task Force in DC. #OriginalReporting

IML Gear Cream!
Gab.com has beefed up their servers. Good alternative to Twatter and F@ckbook

Lin Wood

Chief Justice John Roberts must resign today. Over the past several weeks, I have met with a courageous whistleblower who has risked his life to tell you the truth. Jeffrey Epstein arranged for the adoption of Roberts’ children. Roberts used the children to gain entry into the cabal of power & influence. FBI, Rod Rosenstein & Crowdstrike knew it all.

When you gotta build a barrier around the “capitol”.... then you know “your” people aren’t happy with you.

the US is officially a 3rd world country.

Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv
·
1h
JUST IN - Twitter has locked out
@RSBNetwork
without any explanation, per the Telegram account of the Right Side Broadcasting Network.

fyi...rsbnetwork pulled from youtube also.

He dropped a ton of crazy shit today (enough to get his chat disabled). Not sure how I feel about all of it.
I still cant see his posts, would you copy and paste here?

I still cant see his posts, would you copy and paste here?

Everything pertinent with the exception of the whistleblower video that was posted a couple of times:

Chief Justice John Roberts must resign today. Over the past several weeks, I have met with a courageous whistleblower who has risked his life to tell you the truth. Jeffrey Epstein arranged for the adoption of Roberts’ children. Roberts used the children to gain entry into the cabal of power & influence. FBI, Rod Rosenstein & Crowdstrike knew it all.

Vice President Pence must resign today. Pence is on videos captured by FBI. Discussions about murdering judges. Roberts was involved. So was Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton thought she had rigged the 2016 election. The plan after her election was to kill federal judges so that Hillary could stack the judiciary. US Supreme Court targeted. FBI was complicit.

Justice Scalia learned of the plan to kill members of the judiciary. He reported it to the White House. Shortly thereafter, Justice Scalia was murdered.

I have previously provided the entire interview of the whistleblower to agents of the U.S. Secret Service. His evidence reveals a level of evil, perversion, & criminality at the highest levels of government that is so shocking that it is hard to believe.

Believe it.

The whistleblower is a truth-giver. When he speaks, listen carefully.

The whistleblower has been brutally tortured and he and his wife have lived in fear of death. The guilty parties thought their threats silenced him. Further damning evidence was sealed for alleged National Security purposes in a federal court in Maryland. False charges were brought against the whistleblower. He decided to risk his life to speak truth. He did so as a believer in God. He is a hero. In time, I pray that he will be pardoned and honored for his courage in revealing the truth. If FBI or other nefarious actors harm him now they will only further indict themselves and prove their guilt. Pray for Psalm 91 protection for this brave man and whistleblower. - Lin

“ All lies will be revealed”

Telegram has temporarily suspended replies to my posts. Apparently users were posting improper content. I am working on resolving that issue. In the meantime, please consider sharing my posts and videos of a very brave whistleblower. Share truth with others. Thank you. - Lin

There are very few right leaning twitter accounts left. If you have some, please share. Here's a good one, while it still stands.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec
[FONT=&quot]@JackPosobiec

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Christian. Veteran Navy intel officer. China analyst.

[/FONT]

The psyop is over?

NEW - All #QAnon boards deleted on 8kun, previously called 8chan. @disclosetv @disclosetv_chat

Attachments

• 0008-51.jpg
    0008-51.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 20
Back