• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Police State Thread

Twitter has locked Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene out of her Twitter account on the day that Democrats are introducing a resolution to overturn the will of voters and expel her from Congress.

● Twitter claims Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's suspension was an "error."

NEW - YouTube is working on removing the public dislike count in response to "creator feedback around well-being and targeted dislike campaigns."

Recently, almost every video released by the White House on their official YouTube channel had a very bad-looking public like/dislike ratio.

NEW - YouTube is working on removing the public dislike count in response to "creator feedback around well-being and targeted dislike campaigns."

Recently, almost every video released by the White House on their official YouTube channel had a very bad-looking public like/dislike ratio.

2+2=5

JUST IN - Personal data (phone numbers and emails) of 500+ million #Facebook users has been posted online in a hacking forum.

UPDATE - Mark Zuckerberg’s and two Facebook co-founders' phone numbers among the 533 million leaked by hackers.

One month ago:

EyOGTnYXIAMsR1y

Now:

EyOGTqMWUAAg5oJ

BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas finds social media companies do not have First Amendment right to ban protected speech and that Section 230 is unconstitutional

Get Shredded!
Lin wood is kind of a kook tbh. Nothing he said about the trump administration was true.

Phony Kamala, just gathering the weak of mind, easy to manipulate Low IQ people.
70K trolls huh? But pushed the "mostly peaceful" riots as "their right"? If your a lefty, I feel real bad for your lack of brains. IF you are righty, get out now while you can.
Pick no side, except "we the people". Govt is no ones friend...

JUST IN - Personal data (phone numbers and emails) of 500+ million #Facebook users has been posted online in a hacking forum.

UPDATE - Mark Zuckerberg’s and two Facebook co-founders' phone numbers among the 533 million leaked by hackers.

Hope they keep hitting them. Hack hack hack.

Democrats in Congress are pressuring the FCC to block the sale of a radio station based on the political viewpoints it would broadcast to South Florida’s Hispanic community.

This crosses a clear line drawn by the First Amendment and would turn the FCC into an arm of the DNC

EzXHfhdVEAEXs9E

Hahhahah
I'll be okay.

Negged for not negging someone and saying you did, lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
Negged for advocating a neg when member CLEARLY stated uncle Kil never deserves a fucken neg

JUST IN - Twitter rolls out AI-powered "offensive-tweets prompt" to reduce "potentially harmful or offensive" replies. No word from the platform if the data on "bad speech" is also tracked and saved for future use or what else is being analyzed by the speech-AI.

NEW - Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating & subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to alien visitations, COVID-19 origins, white genocide, and anti-vaccination.

https://rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RRA676-1.html

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-06_06-32-14.jpg
    photo_2021-05-06_06-32-14.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 39
NEW - Google-backed RAND report recommends infiltrating & subverting "online conspiracy groups" from within.

The initial analysis was focused on online chatter relating to alien visitations, COVID-19 origins, white genocide, and anti-vaccination.

https://rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RRA676-1.html

I'm pretty sure I've gotten the comment sections of a few youtube videos shut down by just posting simple shit that slightly goes against the grain of the liberal narrative.

Most recently there was a video for a song that was popular in probably like 2002 and I flipped through some of the extremely stupid comments, and someone had posted something like "It must have been really fun being a teenager in the early 2000's". Everyone started bashing this kid by saying that growing up as a teenager right now is so much better because nobody bullies anybody.

I replied saying that growing up in the early 2000's was awesome because it was still within the period where people were allowed to have their own opinions and people had the right to voice them, and if someone got offended they were written off and told to toughen up.

It got quite a few likes pretty much instantly and the next day I went to check to see if there was any responses and sure enough the comments were locked. I didn't use any swear words, nothing derogatory, just voiced an opinion about cancel culture. Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I really don't think so.

White House: Joe Biden Believes Social Media Platforms Should Block More ‘Untrustworthy Content’

● The White House said Wednesday Joe Biden supported social media companies banning more content considered “untrustworthy” on their platforms.

● White House press secretary Jen Psaki declined to say during the daily press briefing if Biden supported social media companies continuing to ban former President Trump from their platforms, but she did reiterate Biden’s support for more censorship.

Back