• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Police State Thread

Get Shredded!
Quote of the day: "Give my regards to your puppet master [Jeff Bezos]," Elon Musk said in response to the Washington Post's request for comment on an article published by the newspaper today
Hahahahahaha thats awesome

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The purge is almost complete:

NEW - Democrats are now the ones overpowering the social media landscape and the ability to drive news as a result of Big Tech's coordinated banning of Donald Trump and many other conservative accounts (Axios)

EvLQr3OXAAsNZn5

NEW - Democrats are now the ones overpowering the social media landscape and the ability to drive news as a result of Big Tech's coordinated banning of Donald Trump and many other conservative accounts (Axios)

EvLQr3OXAAsNZn5

This in tandem with the left's almost complete control of the MSM makes the information/influence battle basically unwinnable for conservatives in the short term.

I think the one thing conservatives do have going for them is the rebelliousness factor, but that won't bear any fruit for a very long time. A lot of what you're seeing today culturally still comes from the rebellion of the culture of the 50's and early 60's. A bunch of hippie/commie kids turned into professors and they're still to this day turning out good little foot soldiers, who in turn are doing the same.

I see fuckin college kids sitting in airports with like 2 masks on, a face shield and goggles. Meanwhile they are like 20 years and fit as a fiddle. They believe everything they hear from their professors and on MSNBC. They think they're clever but they have been trained to have literally no critical thinking skills.

That kind of behavior can't last forever unless we really do just turn into China. Kids naturally rebel against their parents. And when their parents, the government, their teachers and everybody else are all saying the same shit, if history repeats itself, it should start to swing the other way.

Phony Kamala, just gathering the weak of mind, easy to manipulate Low IQ people.
70K trolls huh? But pushed the "mostly peaceful" riots as "their right"? If your a lefty, I feel real bad for your lack of brains. IF you are righty, get out now while you can.
Pick no side, except "we the people". Govt is no ones friend...

This in tandem with the left's almost complete control of the MSM makes the information/influence battle basically unwinnable for conservatives in the short term.

I think the one thing conservatives do have going for them is the rebelliousness factor, but that won't bear any fruit for a very long time. A lot of what you're seeing today culturally still comes from the rebellion of the culture of the 50's and early 60's. A bunch of hippie/commie kids turned into professors and they're still to this day turning out good little foot soldiers, who in turn are doing the same.

I see fuckin college kids sitting in airports with like 2 masks on, a face shield and goggles. Meanwhile they are like 20 years and fit as a fiddle. They believe everything they hear from their professors and on MSNBC. They think they're clever but they have been trained to have literally no critical thinking skills.

That kind of behavior can't last forever unless we really do just turn into China. Kids naturally rebel against their parents. And when their parents, the government, their teachers and everybody else are all saying the same shit, if history repeats itself, it should start to swing the other way.

Those cucks can wear 3 masks for all I care lol. Let them be foolish. CDC said 2 masks reduces O2.

In case you haven't heard...Gab was hacked.

Gab CEO Responds After Hackers Target Social Media Site

● Gab’s CEO on Sunday said his account was among those compromised in a hack of the social media website.

● Torba said his account and one linked to former President Donald Trump, which isn’t used directly by Trump, were compromised, just before Trump took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida.

JUST IN - #India’s threatens to jail employees of Facebook and Twitter as it seeks to gain power over the discourse on the American big tech platforms (WSJ)

In case you haven't heard...Gab was hacked.

Gab CEO Responds After Hackers Target Social Media Site

● Gab’s CEO on Sunday said his account was among those compromised in a hack of the social media website.

● Torba said his account and one linked to former President Donald Trump, which isn’t used directly by Trump, were compromised, just before Trump took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida.

Pretty sure all passwords were also compromised on Gab. Be a good time to change them.

Sunday Sunday Sunday, it will be a epic cage match, ww3 ladder match between the Chinese - little Emporors VS The American Snowflakes. This will be a fight to the bottom from the world's 2 softest generation's the world has ever seen ! Make no mistakes, the Snowflakes are Transsexual and want to take it up their shoot , but the Emperors can't get it up due to thinking of their mommy's. It's all out war folks. Get down to the south china sea arena and buy you tickets to see these soft cunts now !!!

:popcorn:

EvLQr3OXAAsNZn5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-28-20-16-41.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-28-20-16-41.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 21
Given recent events, this is why we should be buying hard copies of books, movies, etc. Digital media is convenient, but it can also be conveniently pulled/deleted. I've lost at least one movie from my Amazon purchases.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
28m
Good morning, Urban Dictionary reinstated Blue Anon, Burger King tweeted women belong in the kitchen, and you can get up to 66% off your http://MyPillow.com order using promocode Poso

Phony Kamala, just gathering the weak of mind, easy to manipulate Low IQ people.
70K trolls huh? But pushed the "mostly peaceful" riots as "their right"? If your a lefty, I feel real bad for your lack of brains. IF you are righty, get out now while you can.
Pick no side, except "we the people". Govt is no ones friend...

Wow.... libtards are such pussies.

You know what's crazy is I don't even know any females that are this soft. Who in the hell is this soft?

twitter was failing til trump came along, I wonder how they will do here in the future

Not like countries don't already have this, but now they're being open about it:

JUST IN - UK has started to secretly test a controversial web snooping tool that could log and store the web browsing of every single person in the country (Wired)

The real truth is Tiktok is chinese snooping, but here's this:

"JUST IN - Pakistan bans TikTok, labeling it an unethical & immoral Internet app for society."

And don't forget, pakis have nukes.

WSJ

A vast network of automated license-plate scanners is feeding immense databases with details on Americans’ driving habits. “They are collecting data on everyone regardless of whether there is a connection to a crime.” https://on.wsj.com/3chJ834

NEW - Congratulations on setting the UK on the path to the end of anonymous free speech.

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-15_04-16-45.jpg
    photo_2021-03-15_04-16-45.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
Back