• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Police State Thread

dont flatter yourself lol like I said in PM. Do not wish death on a members children and his wife on this board and we have no problem. Everything else you do here is repetitive childs play, I couldn’t care less.

Ofcourse lifter posted death wishes to a couple members ...shit wish them and the families dead and thats including me! All the posts are in these threads , the political threads particularly ....Im not looking for it because hes a nut case and Im not wasting my time to search for them ...just look at him! Look at posts! Look at his behavior! ....his life is punishment enough ...a fuckin failure and loser ..just another dope head druggy living in moms basement ...honestly thats punishment enough ...and yes hes on ignore and I recommend everyone do to lol....its enjoyable reading and posting when the coo parrot posts are missing:bash:

Last edited:
you are totally lying here bro. You know as well as I do that your childhood wasn’t healthy.

call your mom. Tell her you forgive her and that you love her. Turn the other cheek brother. And for Christ’s sake go outside and walk around with your wife. Talk about something other than politics. Talk about the places you loved to go when you were a child.

Lol...childhood adulthood high school, shit should I gone on ....how do you guys deal with this shit ....just ignore him trust me you get to appreciate the subjects more .....I guess its my punishment for hangin out on steriod forum lol...

Twitter whacked codemonkeyz.

Not much over on his gab account:
https://gab.com/codemonkey

Ron
@codemonkey
31m

Parler runs on AWS. AWS will ban Parler sooner than later.

(AWS is amazon web services)
Google is going to be blocking the Parler app and I am sure Apple will too. Smart move!

Google is going to be blocking the Parler app and I am sure Apple will too. Smart move!
Enlighten us mindless, why is this a smart move?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Enlighten us mindless, why is this a smart move?

This shit is crazy. Months of violence and the left does shit all and they ban every conservative group and app because of this small event? Wtf these fuks need to get checked.

Censorship is so brilliant.

2d82e517bfe6961f82d8b3bcd6ac8044.gif

They already did? Smart move?
It's smart because remember free speech does not allow you to cry fire in a crowded theater. Free speech is great but there's limits actually and apps like parler just become echo chambers for the really out in left field types.

It's smart because remember free speech does not allow you to cry fire in a crowded theater. Free speech is great but there's limits actually and apps like parler just become echo chambers for the really out in left field types.

Is that right? When BLM said they will burn it all down what happened?

IML Gear Cream!

And you're on a fucking steroid forum? Breaking the law with gear?
Lol you're a complete clown.

You do realize parler isn't gone, just the app? You can still log into Parler via the .com route.

Loaded 61 mags tonight. Just in case. Ita good to be safe.

Can’t cry fire in a crowded theater but yet anyone can yell “MINDLESSFUCK IS A PERVY SICK DEGENERATE PEDOPHILE!!!!!”

I love free speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you're on a fucking steroid forum? Breaking the law with gear?
Lol you're a complete clown.

He doesn’t run gear. He’s done 3 cycles total for all the bullshit time he spends.

Ask him fit cycle advice and he doesn’t have a fucking clue.

He’s 56 and the mofo still intends to PCT after his next cycle. whenever that will be, he’s been talking about it for 2 years.

His PCT will be clomid. Yup. That’s it.

He still hasn’t broken 405 on the deadlift. Again he’s been talking about that for years too.

Nobody knows why he’s on so many different steroid forums. He’s a lonely creepy old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LLinWood
·
@linwood
15 minutes ago
·
A reliable source informs me that Amazon (AWS) will shut down Parler in next 24-36 hours.

Good idea to get on Clouthub and/or gab ASAP.

Yup Amazon just went communism

John Matze 🇺🇸 30 minutes ago·

1.9m

Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.

Gab.com is under maintenance
Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. We’ll be back online shortly!

— The Team

- - - Updated - - -

Gab is too religious

And mewe is too nazi supposedly. People are gonna have to pick something.

We're just going to have to wait for parler.

Listen guys something is goin down!

Back