High blood pressure

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    444 Posts
    Rep Points
    7903861

    I use 2 baby aspirin Ed and 5 mgs of Cialis to help control BP

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    444 Posts
    Rep Points
    7903861

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    I have been donating for yrs and lately I've found no more benefits from it..no drop in pressure or feeling better..you know that sluggish feeling in the morning..used to have to do a hot soak to get moving..not today mention that needle thing..So my Oncologist said stop doing it about 6 months ago..I know sounds off..He knows about my gear use,and said it will finally stabilize..I doubted this..but he was right..I don't recommend it or even truly understand it but recent labs show he was right..Now the White Cell count.. That's a whole other issue..
    Plus you can get a cheat day out of it also .

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    1540100

    as for injectables its actually the higher doses of test that cause it, dhb and tren also seem to cause it. If I am doing low test with low nandralone or something I never get high BP...so ofcourse that basically means no cycling lol...unless you want to do low test high primo or something
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 01-13-2021 at 06:01 PM.

  4. #34
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,841

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    714
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The higher the RBC the higher the BP..
    #1...Drol
    #2...EQ

  5. #35
    Member

    Nononsense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    73

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyr72 View Post
    Anyone one else experience higher blood pressure on a Deca cycle? I donate blood all the time but this is the first time I couldn't because of high blood pressure. I have never tried to donate on a Deca cycle and that is the only thing that is different. So I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a higher blood pressure on it?

    Thanks

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Currently my BP is high running Tren and test. Doc has me on meds but living this lifestyle is a little difficult to keep in check.

    Iím limiting my Tren runs to a max of 4-5 weeks in the front of a cycle to reduce overall long term negative impacts.

    Def see your doctor, disclose as much as your comfortable with and go from there

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    La Apartamento 512
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,204
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,367
    Thanked in
    1,056 Posts
    Rep Points
    468814997

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Carditone seems to work for most, but there are some that have the opposite reaction to alpha blockers. Like me, Carditone or any prescription alpha blocker like prazosin or terazosin actually raise my blood pressure. Makes for a real miserable time.

    Check your BP a few times before and after dosing to see what it's actually doing.

    Prescription meds are not expensive at all if you order them from India. Telmisartan, which is one of the most expensive ones, is only $36 for a 90 day supply. Made in the same facility as the ones I get from the pharmacy but 1/3 of the cost. Nebivolol (Bistolic, a beta blocker with vasodilation properties) is cheap too, even though it's expensive here.

    If the Carditone doesn't work, feel free to message me if you want some help with finding the right med. There's a handful of different types and certain ones work better than others depending on your exact symptoms. Gym n Tonic is another good source of info relating to meds
    Same here, Carditone for me was just "Meh" and it's actually fairly expensive compared to getting BP meds which are essentially a $5 co pay for me. Even if you have no insurance, BP meds are available cheap from overseas pharmacies.

    My BP was 156/86 the other day at the doctors and they think it's unusual that a "healthy guy" at 36 is having BP issues. I explained it was probably due to being on a rather high (600mg+) dose of testosterone, but he said he still wants to give me something and if it goes below 100/60 then to stop taking them. He prescribed me Lisinopril at 10mg/day.

    For me 150s/85-90 is common on cycle and on a TRT dose I'm back down to 130/80 so still a tad on the higher end of normal.

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    Destroyr72's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    215779247

    Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense View Post
    Currently my BP is high running Tren and test. Doc has me on meds but living this lifestyle is a little difficult to keep in check.

    Iím limiting my Tren runs to a max of 4-5 weeks in the front of a cycle to reduce overall long term negative impacts.

    Def see your doctor, disclose as much as your comfortable with and go from there
    I went to the doctor on Tuesday and they took my BP. It was 132/68. Doc said it was perfect. I really thing the lady at the blood donation had no idea what she was doing. That lady also said heart beat was irregular and when the Doc took a listen she said it was completely normal.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,847
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,484
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Same here, Carditone for me was just "Meh" and it's actually fairly expensive compared to getting BP meds which are essentially a $5 co pay for me. Even if you have no insurance, BP meds are available cheap from overseas pharmacies.

    My BP was 156/86 the other day at the doctors and they think it's unusual that a "healthy guy" at 36 is having BP issues. I explained it was probably due to being on a rather high (600mg+) dose of testosterone, but he said he still wants to give me something and if it goes below 100/60 then to stop taking them. He prescribed me Lisinopril at 10mg/day.

    For me 150s/85-90 is common on cycle and on a TRT dose I'm back down to 130/80 so still a tad on the higher end of normal.
    Yeah it's super cheap from India and most are made in the same facilities. Most meds are super cheap with insurance too, between $2-6 monthly, outside of the newer non generic ones.

    Yeah that's too high man. I personally would keep that quite a bit lower. I shoot for around 126/74ish personally, and just adjust my meds to stay there. Even where you're at it's going to be really hard on the kidneys over the long run because it's spiking pretty high when you're active. What's your resting pulse rate stay at?

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,843

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,732
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,283
    Thanked in
    7,654 Posts
    Rep Points
    646250769

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah it's super cheap from India and most are made in the same facilities. Most meds are super cheap with insurance too, between $2-6 monthly, outside of the newer non generic ones.

    Yeah that's too high man. I personally would keep that quite a bit lower. I shoot for around 126/74ish personally, and just adjust my meds to stay there. Even where you're at it's going to be really hard on the kidneys over the long run because it's spiking pretty high when you're active. What's your resting pulse rate stay at?
    India and Mexico surprisingly have some really good liquid health and soft gel formulas. I found a couple unique ones as I was searching for powdered NMN, Resveratol, Metformin for my grandma, she was paying an outrageous amount from her scammer doc. It is cheap AF!
    But, it can always get stopped so I am apprehensive about her ordering it, especially when it is available here in the US for 4x more but it is still cheaper than these so called Life Extension Formulations they sell. She takes a gram of each in the morning witn vit K2/D3, 81mg aspirin and CoQ10 w ubiquinol. She says she feels quicker and more energetic. iDk, but I am not going to start an argument with a Jersey
    Girl. Lol.

    I would shit If it worked ! My great grandma lived to by 96 and she had all her own teeth and did 2mile walks w her toy poodle just two weeks before she passed. She also liked Manhattans; she would have my mom take her once a month up until her last 6 months. She slipped and broke her pelvis; basically that is it when you are so old. My grandpa told me she was a hellraiser and would hit the boardwalk and party a lot! Lmao, I remember a sweet, old lady but when I saw pics when she was young..omg!! Just drop dead gorgeous . I couldnít believe it. She has stories for days and was sharp as anyone. Even drunk! Lol

    Max

  10. #40
    Member

    Nononsense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    73

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyr72 View Post
    I went to the doctor on Tuesday and they took my BP. It was 132/68. Doc said it was perfect. I really thing the lady at the blood donation had no idea what she was doing. That lady also said heart beat was irregular and when the Doc took a listen she said it was completely normal.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    She prob had a wet vagina over a bicep and couldnít think clearly past her hormones LOL

  11. #41
    Senior Member

    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,665

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,886
    Thanked in
    1,296 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah that's too high man. I personally would keep that quite a bit lower. I shoot for around 126/74ish personally, and just adjust my meds to stay there.
    Do you ever get dizzy that low?

    Also, how do you adjust your meds?

    Let's say (hypothetical) that I take 80 mg of telmisartan, and it had me at 130/80, like ArgonCoagulator. Would you take more than 80mg?

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,847
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,484
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    India and Mexico surprisingly have some really good liquid health and soft gel formulas. I found a couple unique ones as I was searching for powdered NMN, Resveratol, Metformin for my grandma, she was paying an outrageous amount from her scammer doc. It is cheap AF!
    But, it can always get stopped so I am apprehensive about her ordering it, especially when it is available here in the US for 4x more but it is still cheaper than these so called Life Extension Formulations they sell. She takes a gram of each in the morning witn vit K2/D3, 81mg aspirin and CoQ10 w ubiquinol. She says she feels quicker and more energetic. iDk, but I am not going to start an argument with a Jersey
    Girl. Lol.

    I would shit If it worked ! My great grandma lived to by 96 and she had all her own teeth and did 2mile walks w her toy poodle just two weeks before she passed. She also liked Manhattans; she would have my mom take her once a month up until her last 6 months. She slipped and broke her pelvis; basically that is it when you are so old. My grandpa told me she was a hellraiser and would hit the boardwalk and party a lot! Lmao, I remember a sweet, old lady but when I saw pics when she was young..omg!! Just drop dead gorgeous . I couldnít believe it. She has stories for days and was sharp as anyone. Even drunk! Lol

    Max
    Haha!

    Almost every pack I've gotten for meds from India has been opened by customs over the last year, but they always come through as long as there's nothing scheduled. Pretty much all regular pharma meds are no problem, as long as there's not too much per box. Supposed to be a 90 day supply maximum. Best deals you can get on a lot of stuff.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,847
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,484
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Do you ever get dizzy that low?

    Also, how do you adjust your meds?

    Let's say (hypothetical) that I take 80 mg of telmisartan, and it had me at 130/80, like ArgonCoagulator. Would you take more than 80mg?
    No not at all, I feel great at those levels. I don't get dizzy or any orthostatic hypotension issues unless it drops lower than about 110/60 (either number).

    I adjust based on BP readings. So usually if I start gear it'll creep up, and once it gets over 130 or 80, respectively, I'll slightly increase the dose. So if I'm taking 40mg telmisartan, I'll increase to 60 daily. If it starts getting too low, decrease accordingly. I wouldn't go above 80mg telmisartan though. If it's not working for you you'll need to switch to something stronger.

    For instance with me, when it quits working (which happened recently) I start having high resting pulse alongside it. Guaranteed. Not sure why but it's how my body responds to high BP or something. Since the resting heart rate got too high (it was staying around 100bpm at rest) it's time to switch to a beta blocker. I went back to metoprolol tartrate, 25mg twice per day, one morning and one night. I choose metoprolol because it's dirt cheap through my insurance ($0.96 per month) and I don't have to wait for a shipment from India or worry about running out. I'm currently monitoring it, seems to be keeping me right at 126/74 consistently, including at the doctor's today. Heart rate is down around 76-78 resting now, which is much better. Once I can start doing a decent amount of cardio again it'll go way down and I'll either see it on the cuff or I'll get orthostatic hypotension, whichever comes first. At that point I'll probably reduce the dose of the metoprolol unless my heart rate starts getting too low, at that point I'll switch back to the telmisartan at 40mg daily.

    It's just knowing how you respond and keeping a close eye on it. Knowing how the different BP meds work is important too. I don't think there will ever be a time I can come off the meds again, too much muscle for my body and getting older plus bad genetics in that department. Just something I've learned to deal with very well

  14. #44
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    La Apartamento 512
    Posts
    2,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,204
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,367
    Thanked in
    1,056 Posts
    Rep Points
    468814997

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah it's super cheap from India and most are made in the same facilities. Most meds are super cheap with insurance too, between $2-6 monthly, outside of the newer non generic ones.

    Yeah that's too high man. I personally would keep that quite a bit lower. I shoot for around 126/74ish personally, and just adjust my meds to stay there. Even where you're at it's going to be really hard on the kidneys over the long run because it's spiking pretty high when you're active. What's your resting pulse rate stay at?
    The thing about gear is that I feel like it gets me mentally "jacked up" so my body overreacts and treats any event like it's a workout, even just going for a doctor visit. I've taken my BP fully relaxed before, (halfway lying down for about 15-20 mins) while on cycle and my BP bottomed out at 118/66. I told this to my doctor at a previous visit and he was like "oh ok, as long as it's not always high", etc and he didn't prescribe me anything. This guy I saw recently is a resident and in his opinion, I should be on something, which I'm definitely open to because I want to keep running gear at "decent dosages".

    I understand how high BP effects the kidneys by essentially forcing protein into the kidneys and making them work over time. Fortunately during my last cycle (350 test, 350 dhb) the docs said my kidney function was fine, as that was a main concern I had at the time. I don't eat a ton of protein compared to most bbers, usually well under a gram per lb of bodyweight, so maybe that is helping despite the high BP. I also eat like crap and have shitty sleeping habits on this current cycle, so I'm sure that doesn't help.

    I'm going to pick up the meds tomorrow and I'll report back at how it works for me. Thanks for your tips and concern bro!

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,843

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,732
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,283
    Thanked in
    7,654 Posts
    Rep Points
    646250769

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Haha!

    Almost every pack I've gotten for meds from India has been opened by customs over the last year, but they always come through as long as there's nothing scheduled. Pretty much all regular pharma meds are no problem, as long as there's not too much per box. Supposed to be a 90 day supply maximum. Best deals you can get on a lot of stuff.
    Very true, I got some finasteride, Ed pills and metformin, and a girl I was friends with got Accutane and it was the exact brand she got at Safeway! Lol. So cheap!

    Max
    They do open em! So odd

Similar Threads

  1. High Blood Pressure and High Blood Sugar
    By Rajput in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 03:37 PM
  2. High Blood Pressure, Slight Chest Pressure
    By rikusf in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:45 AM
  3. Effect of Donating Blood on High Blood Pressure
    By galois in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:25 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums