• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vasectomy

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody had a vasectomy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes years ago when I was 30 years old ,wasn’t a big deal though not a lot of pain ,just a little embarrassing was all at times

Yup about 12 years ago. Kids are expensive. 2 boys are enough for me.

Just run more gearz. No need for the scissors!

my buddy had one and got infected and a whole bunch of problems. I was gonna go that route but.... my next wife might want kids and I need to spread my seed still.... we need more of me on earth. Fo sho!

Piece of cake brother.

How long did you wait before getting back to training? They told me to take a week off from any kind of extraneous activity.

Just had it done yesterday

How long did you wait before getting back to training? They told me to take a week off from any kind of extraneous activity.

I went back to the gym in a week or so but skipped squats for a few more weeks. Your sutures should be g2g in 8-10 days.
Worse part is not “training” with the wife till you are confirmed to be shooting blanks lol.

I had mine 6 years ago, best thing I have ever done! Get it done on a Friday and lay around all weekend icing it as much as possible by Monday you may still be a little tender but over all good. Week after I was back in the gym.

Biggest mistake people make is when you leave and have no pain go home and sit your ass down. I had a buddy who went Christmas shopping after and the next day his balls were like baseballs.

IML Gear Cream!
Was back to gym a week later

Just run more gearz. No need for the scissors!

my buddy had one and got infected and a whole bunch of problems. I was gonna go that route but.... my next wife might want kids and I need to spread my seed still.... we need more of me on earth. Fo sho!
Too late for me on the vasec., should have done it 6 yrs.ago-lol- BUT- wouldn't trade my daughter for anything in this world- but no more!! Milfy- u better keep the wife u got- u crazy bastard- there ain't 2 women on this earth that can put up w/ ur ass- And the one u got deserves a trophy!!-lol (then again- we could have Milfy's tren brigade and take care of all these idiots!-lol)

Yeah, I don't need anymore. We are a blended family already, with 11 kids in total with a 1-year-old grandson. I feel great and don't have any pain. The Dr recommend I get a jockstrap to wear and get it a size smaller to help support everything and keep swelling minimized. I think that helped out.

I just don't want to do any damage. I am ready to get back to the gym already after having to miss yesterday. Especially since I can't lay the pipe to my girl for at least a week.

Too late for me on the vasec., should have done it 6 yrs.ago-lol- BUT- wouldn't trade my daughter for anything in this world- but no more!! Milfy- u better keep the wife u got- u crazy bastard- there ain't 2 women on this earth that can put up w/ ur ass- And the one u got deserves a trophy!!-lol (then again- we could have Milfy's tren brigade and take care of all these idiots!-lol)

lol... my kids are getting older. I’m starting to lose my super hero appeal... might need to pull that thing that put up in my wife out and start having babies again.

my kids love me... but they’re calling me out on my bullshit and it hurts my pride. 🤨

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't want to do any damage. I am ready to get back to the gym already after having to miss yesterday. Especially since I can't lay the pipe to my girl for at least a week.

just do arms and forearms

I got a blow job the day after I had it done just to make sure everything was still in good working order

Yes sir I did ...easy peasy ....I was awake no suture procedure....numb yea up alittle burning and poof done..... ignore the smell of burning flesh:coffee:
Exactly, I had mine done 20 years ago, and it hardly hurts at all now...

You need your shit to work in the next life bros. Don’t ask me how I know....

As soon as I got mine done I went to the mall for a shopping spree with my wife and we walked for hours and I paid for it !!!! My balls were black and blue for a week !

Get Shredded!
Well got mine done this week. The first couple of days weren't so bad. It was days 4/5 I felt the sorest. But only my left testicle has been sore; my right one has been fine. It's starting to ease up, and hoping the pain goes away soon. I am dying to get blow jobs and laid again. It's been barely a week, and I am ready to punch holes in my walls. Especially with all the great pics being blasted everywhere on this forum.

Has anybody had a vasectomy?

Lots of people have. The thought of it is worse than the actual vasectomy. Go in to get it done on a Friday, sit around over the weekend with a bag of frozen peas on your nuts to keep the swelling down, go back to work Tuesday and don't lift heavy for a couple weeks. Then you get to jerk it into a jar so they can make sure your jizz is free of swimmers.

Lots of people have. The thought of it is worse than the actual vasectomy. Go in to get it done on a Friday, sit around over the weekend with a bag of frozen peas on your nuts to keep the swelling down, go back to work Tuesday and don't lift heavy for a couple weeks. Then you get to jerk it into a jar so they can make sure your jizz is free of swimmers.

Be sure and don’t do like I did,I walked in to the doctors office with my sample and I dropped it snd it rolled across the floor and women was in the room so it was quite embarrassing lol

Be sure and don’t do like I did,I walked in to the doctors office with my sample and I dropped it snd it rolled across the floor and women was in the room so it was quite embarrassing lol

never know, maybe since they know you can get them pregnant. They may want your number.

Back