• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Before/After Cholesterol supplements

Catman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought i would share what a difference some supplements made on my overall cholesterol levels. Last November on the 20th i posted a pic of my bloods while on cycle with no real health supplement s outside of omega3, and things pertaining to muscle growth at the time i was on 250mgs/week of test e, and 25mg/day of anavar(well supposedly but after posting the side effects who knows). My HDL was 23 and LDL 142, total cholesterol 190, triglycerides 133.

I then added Curcumin, astragalus, citrus bergamot, red yeast rice, extra omega 3, 4-8 oz of cranberry or pomegranate juice. Also, I tried to eat around 20 to 30 grams of fiber a day as well. Came close most days.

My last blood test I had upped the test to 500/week took couple weeks off of the anavar and continued the 25mgs/day anavor(or whatever script sent me)

New totals were total cholesterol 164, triglycerides 94, HDL 33, LDL 125. Not bad for about 65-70$ in health supplements.

Figured i’d try to share something useful for once. I’m now only on 200mg test a week and gonna wait till my bloods go to normal and do a cycle of 50mgs/day anadrol, and up the test a little. Gonna focus rest of the month on burning some fat for gyno surgery( had it since if was in high school), and then do a log of my next bulk. Hopefully do my first competition at the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought i would share what a difference some supplements made on my overall cholesterol levels. Last November on the 20th i posted a pic of my bloods while on cycle with no real health supplement s outside of omega3, and things pertaining to muscle growth at the time i was on 250mgs/week of test e, and 25mg/day of anavar(well supposedly but after posting the side effects who knows). My HDL was 23 and LDL 142, total cholesterol 190, triglycerides 133.

I then added Curcumin, astragalus, citrus bergamot, red yeast rice, extra omega 3, 4-8 oz of cranberry or pomegranate juice. Also, I tried to eat around 20 to 30 grams of fiber a day as well. Came close most days.

My last blood test I had upped the test to 500/week took couple weeks off of the anavar and continued the 25mgs/day anavor(or whatever script sent me)

New totals were total cholesterol 164, triglycerides 94, HDL 33, LDL 125. Not bad for about 65-70$ in health supplements.

Figured i’d try to share something useful for once. I’m now only on 200mg test a week and gonna wait till my bloods go to normal and do a cycle of 50mgs/day anadrol, and up the test a little. Gonna focus rest of the month on burning some fat for gyno surgery( had it since if was in high school), and then do a log of my next bulk. Hopefully do my first competition at the end of the year.

Awesome bro. I would personally like to see how things go. Keep us posted!

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Need to work on my labs a little. My are roughly in same ranges as yours. I have just added in fish oil as of now and a multivitamin for now. Need to do bloods here in next few weeks and see where I stand at. See if they made any difference as well as cleaning up my diet. Which over the holidays was absolute shit.

That is great ! Always like to see supps working. I haven’t tried the astragalus yet; will have to get some. I take most the other stuff. Fixed everything but my hdl is still low.

Max

I have naturally high lipids, and I have been reading a lot of stuff about that red yeast rice. I use garlic and omega3 and that dropped my total about 15 when I was on trt. Also if you don't mind me asking, how much is the average gyno surgery? googling it gives you like the craziest range of prices lol

Great. Couple of comments. Ive done all kinds of supplements and nothing comes close to what GW Cardarine does for Cholestrol. Also, just want to give a warning about red yeast rice. Most of individuals will have no problem, but it caused Rabdomyolisis when I took it. You will not feel a thing. I went to my regular blood work and my doctor called me back and told me go to the ER. I told him why? He said Your Kidney test came back with signs of Rabdo. I had zero issues when I walked into the ER they asked me you look perfectly fine, but when they saw my docs note on the computer they admitted me right away and got 3 bottles of IV and several tests in 8 hours before my values went back to normal.
Doc said many bodybuilders take Red Yeast Rice not knowing the supplement contains lovstatin which sometimes it doesn't work well with heavy lifters. He also mentioned several of the Rabdo patients he had were cross fit athletes.

Just be careful. Like I said majority do well on it but there are few of us that need to check with doc before taking some supplements.

I have naturally high lipids, and I have been reading a lot of stuff about that red yeast rice. I use garlic and omega3 and that dropped my total about 15 when I was on trt. Also if you don't mind me asking, how much is the average gyno surgery? googling it gives you like the craziest range of prices lol

My first consultation was quoted at 7,000, my next one gave me an email quote of 5,000 but I don’t go see the doctor till end of month could change.

How much of each health supp were you taking? Thats awesome you upped the Test and still managed to improve your blood work!

Back