• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Equipoise the Horse Steroid - Doctor's Analysis of Side Effects & Properties

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If it’s good enough for a race horse it’s good enough for me :)

I love EQ. I have even used it as a stand alone even. It is neutral on libido, if that's a problem for ya. Crazy appetite, with no water, most vascular for me. Only down side I find is a weird anxiety that sucks at high doses. Still I give it a thumbs up. Oh, and you have to run it at least 20 weeks it's so slow ?

Ya I can’t take anxiety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why you guys have to run it high. If it doesn't work at 600 mg/w then use something else. If I pin a stick full of EQ I am on the next day. 2 days later I look like I gained 5 lbs.

From my experience best results are between 600-800 mg for 16 to 20 week. For me I don't even feel or see effects until week 7-8. Lots of people don't like or use because such a long cycle and get discouraged not seeing rapid results. Great gear but you need to have patients and let it work. Blood donation at higher doses is a must. I like it, used it several times but prefer other options with much shorter duration.

if you run it around 1gr per week and at least 16 weeks is an amazing compound , the only downside is the ansiety

if you run it around 1gr per week and at least 16 weeks is an amazing compound , the only downside is the ansiety

Its interesting I never got the anxiety side, than again never ran it more than 800mg per week. Probably my sweet spot.

I remember back in the day, the winny we would get had a pic of a horse on the lable and said "for veterinary use only". They're are a lot of PRETTY horses!-lol

Back