• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bitcoin @ 33,700- up 7% just today

Buy $100 of Dogecoin.. just for fun..
I bought 10-15 coins of 10 different altcoins and I am not going to look at them again for 10 years.. Crypto isn't going anywhere. Although I do believe that Bitcoin will forever be the top dog and there is still still a ton of value and money to be made in the long term. I personally think it will be the worlds standard currency before long.

Agree. I heard dogecoin won’t last. But who the fuck knows. Where you buy it?

Agree. I heard dogecoin won’t last. But who the fuck knows. Where you buy it?

Who the fuck knows exactly.. I wouldn't put anything past these crazy internet trolls and redditors.. You can buy it through kraken or any similar service. I use coinbase for everything but they dont trade doge.
The thing that I like about crypto - bitcoin especially is that we are using it hesitantly and the price is through the roof.. most baby boomers wouldn't even know where to start. Hell, most 30-40 year olds dont.. but when future generations grow up with it and trust it and saturate the value is when people like us that got in early ( I am still considering NOW, early) really reap the rewards. .

The latest

9d0f0c0dde4b548e396fbadaab32937c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ready today make a small investment into it and hope for the best.

Damn, I am not seeing Bitcoin going back down.
I'm thinking it will go up to 75,000-80,000 before a pull pullback, then the altcoins will take off. 100,000 min by end of year.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Getting ready today make a small investment into it and hope for the best.

Mean buy now? Don’t. Buy when it’s down. If you buy now at the peak, if that’s what you mean, you won’t make much. Wait.

Mean buy now? Don’t. Buy when it’s down. If you buy now at the peak, if that’s what you mean, you won’t make much. Wait.
If your long term don't worry about timing the market. Just buy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I think BTC has pretty much reached critical mass and I have no idea where the ceiling is. If you’re waiting to buy the dip, you may be waiting for a while.
Damn, BTC is going up like a rocket ship...strap in guys!

Sucks because I just had sold in December also thinking it was gonna crash

I read an article from some economist who thinks there won't be resistance until after $150K. Idk what that means exactly but it should moon at least one more time for sure. Its def not too late to buy in.

Bought in today and I’ll buy some more next week and see what happens.

I wanted to see where my 9 bucks is standing in my btc wallet and it was 120. Noice!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

pro tip from my autistic but finance wizard buddy - invest in RIOT. It's a mining company that basically follows bitcoin.

I wanted to see where my 9 bucks is standing in my btc wallet and it was 120. Noice!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
$30 in my wallet turned into 250.

- - - Updated - - -

pro tip from my autistic but finance wizard buddy - invest in RIOT. It's a mining company that basically follows bitcoin.
If they are on Robinhood maybe will snag some shares.

#dogecoin is the people’s coin from what I’m reading

@elonmusk is somewhat vested in it... currently the value is about 4 cents if he drops some real coin in it, #dogecoin could easily go to .50 cents a share

If that happens a grand turns into 100k

Disclaimer: this is not investment advice at all. But it is a plausible scenario

Thoughts?

#dogecoin is the people’s coin from what I’m reading

@elonmusk is somewhat vested in it... currently the value is about 4 cents if he drops some real coin in it, #dogecoin could easily go to .50 cents a share

If that happens a grand turns into 100k

Disclaimer: this is not investment advice at all. But it is a plausible scenario

Thoughts?

It's plausible, but it would need to be a sizable investment. There is so many dogecoins. And it isn't regulated like bitcoin, we have no idea how many more coins are still left to be mined.

I own over 50k dodge coin. I hope it reaches great highs. But that investment would need to be significant. And the use of the coins would need to be adopted by some platforms.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Heres the latest 30 day chart

0c5e6b87d96597856597e8682b92f66b.jpg

It's plausible, but it would need to be a sizable investment. There is so many dogecoins. And it isn't regulated like bitcoin, we have no idea how many more coins are still left to be mined.

I own over 50k dodge coin. I hope it reaches great highs. But that investment would need to be significant. And the use of the coins would need to be adopted by some platforms.

there’s currently 99% of all dogecoin available.
Im curious... What fundamentals urged you to invest in doge?

I invested in doge because of the potential of crypto currency. I truly think that at some point there will be a universal currency that is not based on the dollar.

While there are many options that will solidify is place in the crypto food chain, dodge gave me the highest risk reward factor.

Spend a couple hundred and sit on it, and maybe, just maybe it will be worth something.

It prob the same thoughts someone had when they bought bitcoin when no one knew what would happen when it was worth pennies.

I invested in doge because of the potential of crypto currency. I truly think that at some point there will be a universal currency that is not based on the dollar.

While there are many options that will solidify is place in the crypto food chain, dodge gave me the highest risk reward factor.

Spend a couple hundred and sit on it, and maybe, just maybe it will be worth something.

I’ve bought some earlier tonight hahaha

I have zero doubts we are heading to a digital currency, the indicators are there...

I am spreading out new money to a few, I like litecoin etherium and XRP but I’m still doing my DD on those

It prob the same thoughts someone had when they bought bitcoin when no one knew what would happen when it was worth pennies.

I chose dogecoin as a lottery type of investment , I used no fundamentals which I why I asked haha

I chose dogecoin as a lottery type of investment , I used no fundamentals which I why I asked haha

Just because Elon Musk said so?

Back