• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin @ 33,700- up 7% just today

Yep, will drop off again soon imo and find its level again for a few months. The big ramp up at end of 2021 should be something spectacular.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep, will drop off again soon imo and find its level again for a few months. The big ramp up at end of 2021 should be something spectacular.

It seems to me that it will grow for at least several more months. And then it won’t fall down for several more months.

It seems to me that it will grow for at least several more months. And then it won’t fall down for several more months.
It is quite possible. So many variables with what the fiat system does in the coming months and how long this big investor activity continues.

I bought $120 worth Tuesday. Already up $20 by today.

Too bad a drug dealer is going to earn all my bitcoin.

Admin is not soft - I doubt he is gonna ban me over something simple like this but who knows, maybe you get your wish
This isn't going to turn out good for you Lifter6973......I will miss you:loveu:

Admin is not soft - I doubt he is gonna ban me over something simple like this but who knows, maybe you get your wish

you have become nothing about an annoying troll, you are one post away from a temp ban.

Would be a shame to get banned after putting up over 7K posts...a lot of time and energy wasted. Your identity would go away and then where would you be???

Maybe become Lifter7369

I'm not wishing for nothing bro. I actually enjoy your crazy ways but I think this whole election thing put you over the edge. Admin most likely wont ban you but there are several others that will. Nobody likes the trolling

Wow, I didn't realize I have that many posts. I guess I do spend too much time here. Yikes.
Would be a shame to get banned after putting up over 7K posts...a lot of time and energy wasted. Your identity would go away and then where would you be???

Maybe become Lifter7369

Wow, I didn't realize I have that many posts. I guess I do spend too much time here. Yikes.

What's worst is your posts are worthless trolling shit.

Get Shredded!
bitcoin is at 35,553 down from 41k

I’ve down 2000 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41k to 33k in 1 day that sucks

BTC is down 20% in 24 hrs...who is selling and who is holding ?

Yeah got in at 18 so I'm going to stick around til about 28 then let go but hopefully it does fall that far

Yeah got in at 18 so I'm going to stick around til about 28 then let go but hopefully it does fall that far

It hit 30k this morning

IMO I would hold it did the same thing a few weeks ago then that is when it started to take off

I’ve been watching it fluctuate with a 10% candle mid the article states, I’m holding since I believe it’s going to rise. I wish I’d have timed it better and took some cash off the table at 40k I had the gut feeling to do it too, I let my greed get ahold of me and I stayed in

Brokers work logically. Most investors work off emotion and panic/sell.

When what they do is buy more bc it now serves as an opportunity to buy something cheaper.

Back