• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin @ 33,700- up 7% just today

IML Gear Cream!
The big guys gotta make money. Watch it rise pull before the fall. Let it rise, rinse and repeat. No different than the market.

Also bitcoin is the talk of the town and big investors knew that. People bought just to get on the train because of the hype. Big investors know this.

Just my opinion.

This is big dip, I think it’s time to buy some more...

This is big dip, I think it’s time to buy some more...

Man they were pushing elon HARD to get in. He didn't, think about how high it would have went then. More hype more money!

Man they were pushing elon HARD to get in. He didn't, think about how high it would have went then. More hype more money!

Damn.... That would be a “petal to the metal” kik for opportunity bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently read he is now the richest man in the world at 208 Billion!

I recently read he is now the richest man in the world at 208 Billion!

Yeah saw that, good on him. I actually trust the guy. When he left CA it showed who he was.

Yeah saw that, good on him. I actually trust the guy. When he left CA it showed who he was.

I am hoping his star-link satellite internet program is a new internet entirely. He would bank if he made it free speech.

I am not thinking Bitcoin is going to "crash" again, I am happy it is going back down, a great time to buy because in the long term it is going to continue going up and into the 6 digits.

I am not thinking Bitcoin is going to "crash" again, I am happy it is going back down, a great time to buy because in the long term it is going to continue going up and into the 6 digits.

All the articles I’ve been reading are saying that also, I believe the sell off is the normal process of price adjustment caused by people grabbing the profits once a target of 40k was hit, I had that target set it decided rather tha hassle with selling and rebuying on a dip I’d just hold and let it ride

There is also a chance the sell off is due to the current political climate, either way I agree it’s going to continue to rise

All the articles I’ve been reading are saying that also, I believe the sell off is the normal process of price adjustment caused by people grabbing the profits once a target of 40k was hit, I had that target set it decided rather tha hassle with selling and rebuying on a dip I’d just hold and let it ride

There is also a chance the sell off is due to the current political climate, either way I agree it’s going to continue to rise

Watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3_Yhg3rUY&feature=youtu.be

Get Shredded!
I am hoping his star-link satellite internet program is a new internet entirely. He would bank if he made it free speech.

There’s only internet, my god.
He’s just opening up newer markets so they can get there.

Congrats Hot Rod and all the rest of you guys that have Bitcoin. I don’t know anything about it and can’t wrap my head around any of it either but I do enjoy hearing others doing well! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Congrats Hot Rod and all the rest of you guys that have Bitcoin. I don’t know anything about it and can’t wrap my head around any of it either but I do enjoy hearing others doing well! Keep up the good work!

Think of it like a stock.

The exchange rate has fallen sharply over the past day, but this is just an adjustment within the normal range. Do not forget how much he rose before. A -20% adjustment is fine. It still doesn't look like it will go further down.And again all over again.

Bitcoin is on the rise again.
Unless it is not updating properly on my laptop it has drop almost $9000 since Monday where it was right around $41,000. I think it is going to level off around $30,000 but by the time June/July gets here I could see it hitting $50,000 no problem.

Late to the game. Too volatile for my liking.
How so? If you buy at $30,000 or under and lets say it does hit 100k well you do the math lol. Drop a grand in there if you can and let the games begin

Late to the game. Too volatile for my liking.

I feel the same way. People are talking it up even trying to get elon in so the numbers will go up. Kind of like a pyramid scheme. Once more people bite the people at the top will pull profits and it starts all over again.
I'm good.

Theres nothing wrong with dropping 5% of your savings in there, you won’t miss it and BTC is the main cryptocurrency at least for now. we have done pretty well since we both bought in around 9600

How so? If you buy at $30,000 or under and lets say it does hit 100k well you do the math lol. Drop a grand in there if you can and let the games begin

Only mods get them, its in lieu of cash, ehh you can have mine lol

You also said you would send me nudes of you horseback riding in a wheat field but that never happened

I feel the same way. People are talking it up even trying to get elon in so the numbers will go up. Kind of like a pyramid scheme. Once more people bite the people at the top will pull profits and it starts all over again.
I'm good.
As more big companies start to accept bitcoin as an online payment form it will rise. So if places like Target, Walmart ect get in the game it will go uppity up up. Don't even know if they accept it now

I’m buying some more this week, Id like to have a single bitcoin haha

Anyone who does not own Bitcoin in 10 years is going to feel the same as everyone who didn't buy Amazon stock 10 years ago.

As more big companies start to accept bitcoin as an online payment form it will rise. So if places like Target, Walmart ect get in the game it will go uppity up up. Don't even know if they accept it now

Yes if that happens it will go high.

The correction is over, profits were taken, I have found no reason the value should not be increasing

What’s you guys thoughts ?

The correction is over, profits were taken, I have found no reason the value should not be increasing

What’s you guys thoughts ?

If you look back at historical data this continues off and on throughout tax season as you have many selling smaller portions to cover their tax bills. Cumutively it adds up and causes these dips. It is the only real justification that I see at this point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back