• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin @ 33,700- up 7% just today

Get Shredded!
If you look back at historical data this continues off and on throughout tax season as you have many selling smaller portions to cover their tax bills. Cumutively it adds up and causes these dips. It is the only real justification that I see at this point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That’s an interesting POV. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope you are right cause it dropped $12000 in lass than a month

The correction is over, profits were taken, I have found no reason the value should not be increasing

What’s you guys thoughts ?

I’m not selling any, holding on to them until it breaks at least $100k which might take years.

There are still some large investors buying in, hell there were some major ones in the hundreds of millions between yesterday and today. The overall number of BTC wallet addresses with balances is still down after the sell offs which is one of several metrics that usually needs to level back out before merging out of a full correction. I see nothing of note to be concerned about. I still think we have a dance up and down hovering on average around this 30k mark for another week or two then we will start to see the bounce creeping back up. Hold steady my dudes.

Last edited:
We need a couple of big companies to say they now are accepting btc and it will go through the roof again

The reddit bandits sent Dogecoin up over 150% overnight at its peak. This is getting entertaining. #classwarfare

IML Gear Cream!
I expect 50k this week following news of Tesla converting $1.5 billion to BTC this morning.

Same cashed out. Made my money and saw it drop so withdraw. Bought more today

What kills, survives. L

I cashed out 9k profit a few months ago. Should have let it ride
That was when it was around what 17-18k?.. I cashed out too back then..rebought at 23k and just cashed out at 40k earlier today- not sure when the drop is coming

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Elon Musk coming through..

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thank Musk for that as Tesla bought a huge stake in bitcoin and will even accept bitcoin for purchase of a Tesla!
Every drug dealer is gonna drive a Tesla now

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Do you guys think it’s worth investing in ethereum or LTC ? Ethereum is definitely in the rise but I’m hesitant.

I was just thinking about jumping back in. I think now that big corporations are getting in, it's only going to go up from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think it’s worth investing in ethereum or LTC ? Ethereum is definitely in the rise but I’m hesitant.
I just dropped another $1000 on ethereum. I expect it to hit $10,000 in next 5 years, prob much sooner. Litecoin is still a lot below its all time high. Just leave emotions at the door and don't let big price swings freak you out. Set it and forget it. All crypto was down substantially at beginning of the year and I just left it alone, up over 800% at this point. My account was great a couple years ago, then bottomed out a year ago. Glad I held. This is long term for me.
Ethereum is at an all time high and may drop 20-30 percent before another large rise, or may not. As always don't spend any money you aren't willing to lose.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I just dropped another $1000 on ethereum. I expect it to hit $10,000 in next 5 years, prob much sooner. Litecoin is still a lot below its all time high. Just leave emotions at the door and don't let big price swings freak you out. Set it and forget it. All crypto was down substantially at beginning of the year and I just left it alone, up over 800% at this point. My account was great a couple years ago, then bottomed out a year ago. Glad I held. This is long term for me.
Ethereum is at an all time high and may drop 20-30 percent before another large rise, or may not. As always don't spend any money you aren't willing to lose.

Do you think you can retire on bitcoin? I personally doubt that but some people may differ..

Do you think you can retire on bitcoin? I personally doubt that but some people may differ..
If I went all in years ago when I first started investing in crypto, then I would be retired now. But there was still a lot of uncertainty then. Bitcoin still has a lot to grow, but the real gains will be picking the right altcoins. Regardless, it has been very lucrative for me so far.

If I went all in years ago when I first started investing in crypto, then I would be retired now. But there was still a lot of uncertainty then. Bitcoin still has a lot to grow, but the real gains will be picking the right altcoins. Regardless, it has been very lucrative for me so far.

Nice, better than playing the stock market lol.

Nice, better than playing the stock market lol.
Well originally most of my money was stocks, but the crypto gains have far surpassed that. Stocks are still great. Just hoping this new administration can keep the ball rolling in that department.

BTC is skyrocketing like a fucker right now!

Buy $100 of Dogecoin.. just for fun..
I bought 10-15 coins of 10 different altcoins and I am not going to look at them again for 10 years.. Crypto isn't going anywhere. Although I do believe that Bitcoin will forever be the top dog and there is still still a ton of value and money to be made in the long term. I personally think it will be the worlds standard currency before long.

Back