• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bitcoin @ 33,700- up 7% just today

Get Shredded!
No. If the Reddit phenomenon happens again with dogecoin I wanna be in for a slice of pie. The run may not be over, if you look it up, you’ll understand. That’s why I called it a “lottery buy” without fundamentals involved in my decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. If the Reddit phenomenon happens again with dogecoin I wanna be in for a slice of pie. The run may not be over, if you look it up, you’ll understand. That’s why I called it a “lottery buy” without fundamentals involved in my decision

My lottery buy is looking pretty good this morning!

do you think you will be able to get your money back before a crash?

Can i ask the crypto brains trust, is there a Min you should invest to try and make a return over 12 months?

IS there a Live tracker, or alert on an crypto app when to buy low without having to check every hour.

Can i ask the crypto brains trust, is there a Min you should invest to try and make a return over 12 months?

IS there a Live tracker, or alert on an crypto app when to buy low without having to check every hour.
I can help with this for sure. I day trade full time now in the crypto markets.

On the tracker side of things my favorite app i is called "The Crypto App" blue and white logo on Google play (unsure if it has an iPhone version) - screenshot attached.

It has a fantastic alert system and can set unlimited alerts and on multiple coins (has no limitations on that end of things).

In terms of a minimum amount, there is no such thing in all reality. Invest only what you afford to lose. Crypto % swings are much greater than traditional trade markets and while this can equate to much bigger gain opportunities, the volatile nature can also hurt just as much.

Research just a couple coins you really like, and study the charts heavily. I trade in and out of only a few coins and while some others out there perform much better on some days, becoming very familiar with the cycles of a few coins will increase your success in the long haul. This strategy has made me a lot of money this year as opposed to chasing every shiny hyped coin that pops up.

Happy Trading!

MidWest
549829f1aa26747350cec0266adb57c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I slipped on doge when all my buddies got in at 5 cents..

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Internet Scammer Elon Musk hints on Twitter that Tesla may sell ALL of its Bitcoin holdings - sending crypto currency's value tumbling 10% to below $45,000 for first time in three months

Bought BTC a few minutes ago.

Don't loose ur shit. Things go up n down.
Clearing houses are requiring nearly 700mil deposits in case of default. Funds are being ripped from everything so they can remain members and meet deposit requirements.
Things will be messy for a while. RDT_20210519_0716355129511570854946181jpg.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• RDT_20210518_1752577809220433684525909jpg.jpg
    RDT_20210518_1752577809220433684525909jpg.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 18
Don't loose ur shit. Things go up n down.
Clearing houses are requiring nearly 700mil deposits in case of default. Funds are being ripped from everything so they can remain members and meet deposit requirements.
Things will be messy for a while. View attachment 61752

So what do you do?

Just chill let your money ride out?

I bought in on most of these not at the appropriate drop or dip

4 major us banksRDT_20210518_1752577809220433684525909jpg.jpg

So what do you do?

Just chill let your money ride out?

I bought in on most of these not at the appropriate drop or dip

If ur coin is for transactions. I'd dump em for now. That's just me. If ur using crytp for growth. I guess I'd just hold. And ride out the storm. After this massive dump off. Big bucks will wanna swoop in and grab it for cheap. Bringing u back home.
Just my opinions tho2ed0dc7.jpg

After big loses. They needed to make nice with clearing houses. Or default to a margin call. Where's that money coming from? Crypto and securities. RDT_20210518_1743007322503055297036286jpg.jpg

Back