• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mask-Tardz...

With no lockdown or mask mandate, Florida has roughly same hospitalization level as 2018 flu season

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-with-no-lockdown-or-mask-mandate-florida-has-roughly-same-hospitalization-level-as-2018-flu-season

Are you saying don’t wear masks? If so, I’ll see you in the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to say this. If you can smell my fart through your mask.. I'm pretty sure you can get covid through your mask also. Either way sheep will be sheep. Go ahead touch your face to remove your mask and put it on everytime you enter or leave a grocery store... covid doesn't go to big box stores remember? It only hits ma and pa shops.... scumbags.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Are you saying don’t wear masks? If so, I’ll see you in the hospital.

No you won't. I have immunity. Already had it. Lasted 4 days... could not taste food for a week after... I'm all good.. and guess what I survived. Let's shut the economy down and steal people's homes from them. Fuckin A.

No you won't. I have immunity. Already had it. Lasted 4 days... could not taste food for a week after... I'm all good.. and guess what I survived. Let's shut the economy down and steal people's homes from them. Fuckin A.

Good for you. Guess what, you’re not the only living on this planet so try to think beyond yourself. I’m not advocating for a shutdown but follow the fucking science which is social distancing and wear the fucking mask. I’ve had it too and it fucking sucked, worst I’ve ever felt. Brother has it right now and he’s been sick for over a month and still suffers from it. He’s healthy, younger than me, works in ER and exercises all the time. What you may not be thinking about is the overwhelming burden it is placing on the healthcare system. Had a patient die a couple weeks ago. Couldn’t put her in the morgue because we had no room. We are out of IV start kits, pumps, poles and many other supplies. People are getting sick. Many survive and many don’t. Those who are suffering from COVID are taking up room for those who get sick from the other myriad of health diseases. You may have survived COVID but what if tomorrow you’re having heart trouble. They’re may not be room for you. Do you get me? I didn’t for a while either until I saw the toll it was taking on the hospital. We are understaffed and overwhelmed. Is that what you want for your family and friends if the need to go to the hospital? Sorry, can’t check on you now, too many patients to see. Need pain medicine? Sorry, there’s four people in front of you. Chest pain? sorry there’s others who are short of breath or who have chest pain that were here before you. Just think about it. Good day to you.

China 🇨🇳

So did most of the others who got it, but we should all cower in the corner and never leave the house.

IML Gear Cream!
So did most of the others who got it, but we should all cower in the corner and never leave the house.

Which right wing news station are you watching? Don’t forget they’re coming to get your guns too. Dumb

Good for you. Guess what, you’re not the only living on this planet so try to think beyond yourself. I’m not advocating for a shutdown but follow the fucking science which is social distancing and wear the fucking mask. I’ve had it too and it fucking sucked, worst I’ve ever felt. Brother has it right now and he’s been sick for over a month and still suffers from it. He’s healthy, younger than me, works in ER and exercises all the time. What you may not be thinking about is the overwhelming burden it is placing on the healthcare system. Had a patient die a couple weeks ago. Couldn’t put her in the morgue because we had no room. We are out of IV start kits, pumps, poles and many other supplies. People are getting sick. Many survive and many don’t. Those who are suffering from COVID are taking up room for those who get sick from the other myriad of health diseases. You may have survived COVID but what if tomorrow you’re having heart trouble. They’re may not be room for you. Do you get me? I didn’t for a while either until I saw the toll it was taking on the hospital. We are understaffed and overwhelmed. Is that what you want for your family and friends if the need to go to the hospital? Sorry, can’t check on you now, too many patients to see. Need pain medicine? Sorry, there’s four people in front of you. Chest pain? sorry there’s others who are short of breath or who have chest pain that were here before you. Just think about it. Good day to you.

I have 2 family members that work er.. one in Milwaukee and one in downtown Chicago. I also have family that had to shut the doors to there 30 year plus business's... it's illegal to work but the bills don't stop coming. I see more people mentally fucked up than the cost of just letting covid take its toll. Government has just figured out how to control your peanut brain further. Tell yourself what you want, your willingly giving up your God given right. If people are at risk or they're scared.. then they should stay the fuck home. Not the rest of us. How about the people still catching covid after vaccinations or dying? What about the people who followed all the rules masks hand sanitizer all the bullshit they told you to do, that are still catching covid. Shits here to stay. We either get busy living or let the government that cares so much about you decide your fate.... fuck off.

I had it over Christmas. I only lost taste and smell for a week. I feel the same today as I did in the 10 days at the house.

You sickly fucks that have shit immune systems need some damn vitamins.

Also all you jackasses that day you follow the science are the same jackwads that don’t believe life begins with a heartbeat. That’s also science. You choose to believe science when it suits you.

Last edited:
So my question is.... if the masks are so important, why are you experiencing the over crowding issues in your hospitals? We’ve had mask mandates for entry on every single business that’s open to the public. How are these people that are wearing masks getting Covid? Do you think the problems you’re having at your hospitals would be any worse if there were no mask wearing mandates?

You sickly fucks that have shit immune systems need some damn vitamins.

This actually brings up a good point. We can thank modern medicine for having a shitty herd immunity to things. If the nasty wasty germs were killing off the weaker herd members, the future generations would be that much stronger. MRSA is a good example of this. Decades of antibiotics gave us the super germ.

I don't mean to sound cold hearted about it. Believe me, if a loved one was deathly ill, I'd want them doing everything possible. But if we're going to rely on modern medicine to keep everything at bay, then modern medicine is going to have to step up its game.

Either way we go, people will die. Period.

That sucks man. I'll have to admit, I am even skeptical of the severity but hard to argue with those that have seen its impact every day.

Which right wing news station are you watching? Don’t forget they’re coming to get your guns too. Dumb

We’ve been dealing with this for almost a year now, people were wearing masks and distancing and it still spread throughout the country. 21M cases and 350K deaths, that’s a pretty small percentage and possibly smaller depending on the accuracy of that death number. Seems stupid to destroy people’s livelihoods over such a small number.

Serious question for the pro mask crowd? How often are you changing, cleaning or sanitizing your masks? Are you wearing them over and over, putting in your pocket? constantly touching your mask with your dirty germ hands? Also how's your oral health doing? Are you experiencing gingivitis? Very dry mouth because your ph balance in your mouth is off because your now covering it?

It was brought up build up your immune system. Vitamin C, D, zinc help us out a lot? Take it everyday.

That sucks man. I'll have to admit, I am even skeptical of the severity but hard to argue with those that have seen its impact every day.

Look at my previous post, that’s about a 1.6% death rate. It’s even harder to argue the facts.

Get Shredded!
Lefty’s are all pussy retards.

Fact!

im bout to troll them all like lifter6973 does all the “far right trumpers”

you’re all fucking cunt pussies. Let’s me up at poirots, you fucking faggots. I’m ready for this shit to pop off.

Serious question for the pro mask crowd? How often are you changing, cleaning or sanitizing your masks? Are you wearing them over and over, putting in your pocket? constantly touching your mask with your dirty germ hands? Also how's your oral health doing? Are you experiencing gingivitis? Very dry mouth because your ph balance in your mouth is off because your now covering it?

It was brought up build up your immune system. Vitamin C, D, zinc help us out a lot? Take it everyday.

Never cleaning the masks and just throwing on ground when dont want them no more lol....

Look at my previous post, that’s about a 1.6% death rate. It’s even harder to argue the facts.

I thought the survival rate was up to like 99.997% now. I've seen multiple sources that have it in the thousandths category now. Still sucks to be in that minority, don't get me wrong.

I have 2 family members that work er.. one in Milwaukee and one in downtown Chicago. I also have family that had to shut the doors to there 30 year plus business's... it's illegal to work but the bills don't stop coming. I see more people mentally fucked up than the cost of just letting covid take its toll. Government has just figured out how to control your peanut brain further. Tell yourself what you want, your willingly giving up your God given right. If people are at risk or they're scared.. then they should stay the fuck home. Not the rest of us. How about the people still catching covid after vaccinations or dying? What about the people who followed all the rules masks hand sanitizer all the bullshit they told you to do, that are still catching covid. Shits here to stay. We either get busy living or let the government that cares so much about you decide your fate.... fuck off.

So here’s the guy with all the answers. Let me quote you....”how about the people still catching COVID after vaccinations or dying.” We’ve been getting vaccinations for what a month now and you know people who’ve been vaccinated and are dying? The fuck you do. Sure, you can do all that stuff and get COVID but I’m sure there are a lot of people who do all that stuff and don’t get it. Do what you want.

So my question is.... if the masks are so important, why are you experiencing the over crowding issues in your hospitals? We’ve had mask mandates for entry on every single business that’s open to the public. How are these people that are wearing masks getting Covid? Do you think the problems you’re having at your hospitals would be any worse if there were no mask wearing mandates?

Why?! Really!? Have you been reading the posts?! People aren’t following the guidelines. Yes! I do think it would be worse.

It’s awful. Most if not all hospitals have a no visitor policy unless they are actively dying. I’ve sat with people who’ve taken their last breath with no one else in the room save but a friend. I’ve face timed family members from my own phone so that their wife of fifty years can tell them they love them who haven’t seen them in days. I’ve been through hard times and seen hard times. Four years in the corps and a battle with addiction that never ends. This shit will tear your heart out. Fucking sad.

We’ve been dealing with this for almost a year now, people were wearing masks and distancing and it still spread throughout the country. 21M cases and 350K deaths, that’s a pretty small percentage and possibly smaller depending on the accuracy of that death number. Seems stupid to destroy people’s livelihoods over such a small number.

Bullshit. We’ve had a president that defied science for months and hasn’t done shit about it since Election Day and that’s one of the many problems I have with this fucking guy. And I’ve been saying it for months, if this fucking guy would have just been honest, let the scientists do their fucking jobs, he’d have another four years in office. Nope, not this fucking guy. He’s too fucking stupid to see past his own nose.

No one gets out of this game alive. Period. Vaccine or not:

https://zeenews.india.com/world/por...ng-pfizer-biontech-covid-vaccine-2334382.html

^ And no, that isn't the nurse that fainted after getting the shot and people were saying she died. There's been other reports of people getting the vaccine and kicking the bucket. I think the record is two hours later, but the guy was 82. Otherwise healthy, but he was old.

Bullshit. We’ve had a president that defied science for months and hasn’t done shit about it since Election Day and that’s one of the many problems I have with this fucking guy. And I’ve been saying it for months, if this fucking guy would have just been honest, let the scientists do their fucking jobs, he’d have another four years in office. Nope, not this fucking guy. He’s too fucking stupid to see past his own nose.

Do you hold Dr Fauci to the same standard? He's been lying about it since the beginning and changing his story as he sees fit. Fauci feed Trump. Who's truly to blame?

Just don't wear it, problem solved. I see it all the time.
IDK why you guys make such a big deal about this.

Back