• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite simple cycle

Dirty904

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is everyone’s favorite simple cycle. No more then 3 compounds including Test. What compounds and how much of each for what duration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now doing test 500/wk dhb 375/wk; my first dhb run and this could be my new favorite. Since you
said 3 compounds maybe adding tbol or var would be the icing on the cake.

Otherwise before this, my favorite 3 compound stack is test/mast/deca

Test E 500-750mg/wk
Mast E 400-600mg/wk
Tbol 50mg/Ed 5-6 weeks

Or swap the Tbol and add 50mg Provi just depends on your goals.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Three compounds its not really simple but,

Test-Mast-Var

400dhb,200test,150anadrol. In fact I’ll be starting this one pretty soon. Leaning out. I’ll be throwing in 100mg s4 for the miracle joint relief.

Three compounds its not really simple but,

Test-Mast-Var

3 is the max number. Obviously straight test is the simplest. I was honestly just wanting to see how similar people were on there favorites. Not getting into changing compounds 2-3times throughout a cycle

blast and cruise
Test 300mg/wk
tren E 400-500mg/wk
Tbol 60mg/Day weeks 1-5

cycle for 12 weeks then cruise on 200-300mg test E per week for 8 weeks then repeat

Test E/Sus250/T400 (500mg)
Masteron E (400mg)
Tren E (200mg) or Primo E (400-600mg)

Might throw in Anavar (50mg) as an oral.

IML Gear Cream!
Great Bulk Cycle:
Test 750mg/wk
NPP 400mg/wk
Adrol 100mg/ed

Good steady gains, felt great, minimal sides, and stayed pretty lean while bulking.

About to run this as a cut cycle:
Test A 300
Tren A 100-200 (See how Tren treats me at 100mg first)
Mast P 300-400

Test @ 700mg week for 6 months

Great Bulk Cycle:
Test 750mg/wk
NPP 400mg/wk
Adrol 100mg/ed

Good steady gains, felt great, minimal sides, and stayed pretty lean while bulking.

About to run this as a cut cycle:
Test A 300
Tren A 100-200 (See how Tren treats me at 100mg first)
Mast P 300-400

Will that be your first time with Tren?

Will that be your first time with Tren?

Yeah, had a number of people recommend starting at 100mg/wk so thats what I'll keep it to and see how I react to it.

Yeah, had a number of people recommend starting at 100mg/wk so thats what I'll keep it to and see how I react to it.

Keep us updated! I want to try it but am afraid of the short fuse issue. I’ve had a fairly short fuse with out any help from Tren!

Tp/Ta 100mg eod

Max

Keep us updated! I want to try it but am afraid of the short fuse issue. I’ve had a fairly short fuse with out any help from Tren!

Yeah, adrol had me a little on edge at times but the animal in the cage feeling is great in the gym or with the wife

Starting low and really trying to run tren/mast because I love how I feel on Mast so hopefully it helps counter. I've read some people say they won't run tren without Mast.

Test/NPP/Mast is amazing so hopefully Test/Tren/Mast runs about the same with an extra fuckin kick to it.

Tren a, mast p and tren a 450 each per week .

Test P 300 , NPP 400 , TBOL 50MG. I've been doing this cycle for awhile and loving it. Simple and sweet!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hoping to give deca / test / dbol a try after I get some bloods done for my Doc. Just about done with the winny he prescribed. He gonna start me on deca next. So I figured I run test / deca / and last 4 weeks add in some dbol to the mix.

Hoping to give deca / test / dbol a try after I get some bloods done for my Doc. Just about done with the winny he prescribed. He gonna start me on deca next. So I figured I run test / deca / and last 4 weeks add in some dbol to the mix.

I saw that a compounding pharmacy have a stanazolol(Winny) patch? Idk much about it but it seemed low dose; maybe only a small amount is needed. I wasn’t sure if it was for females or males as it was a vet drug in the US. First time I had seen it.

Max

LOL I am scratching my head at some of these cycles? How are they simple? We have some cycles here that need ancillaries and great cardio, Blood Pressure, lipids and so on to deal with.

Just saying simple cycle for me is like test and var. Maybe I am just too old.LOL

LOL I am scratching my head at some of these cycles? How are they simple? We have some cycles here that need ancillaries and great cardio, Blood Pressure, lipids and so on to deal with.

Just saying simple cycle for me is like test and var. Maybe I am just too old.LOL

Nah brother. I'm with you. There are quite a bit of variables which are unique to each individuals DNA, body, workout, etc.

I saw that a compounding pharmacy have a stanazolol(Winny) patch? Idk much about it but it seemed low dose; maybe only a small amount is needed. I wasn’t sure if it was for females or males as it was a vet drug in the US. First time I had seen it.

Max

I got oral Winny prescribed from Dr

I generally won't run more than 3 AAS at a given time, but in terms of simple this has been my go to for as long as I can recall bc it works for me.

• Test-C - (TRT 200mg + 200mg) 2x wk

• Equipoise - (some front load, but it takes a good 6-8 weeks to see the definitive results) 500mg 2x wk

• Primobolan - 200-400mg 2x wk

I also supplement with Proviron 25-50mg daily (similar results to Mast)

Works for me. Everyone is different.

Test/deca/d-bol- bulk-- test/primo/var-cut (could replace d-bol w/t-bol, if u don't want too much bloat- same on the cut-could replace var w/ t-bol-very similar imo.) I know u said 3, but I always do provi on any cycle so add provi too both

Last edited:
I’d say

Test E/Sust 400-550mg 1-20
Mast E 800-1000mg 1-16
Anadrol 50-75mg 1-5
Tbol 70-90mg 12-18

Yeah It’s 4 compounds but not all 4 at once

Back