• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights) 2021

Colored orals is the way to go

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Some years ago we had a color code going on for a little bit there I'd like it, not that it makes the product any potent but it just feels better green drol and pink dbol. Remembering the good old days..
I remember those tiny pink dbols and those green drols had my back pumps screaming lmao

Sent from my SM-A015AZ using Tapatalk

I remember those tiny pink dbols and those green drols had my back pumps screaming lmao

Man where you been? I bet you do remember those, I still recall that story you told about having to roll yourself out of the leg press machine because of pumps making you disables for a moment. Ha!
Good to see you man!:twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

I didn't know what it was from lmao, only dbol that ever did that, I blew up on that cycle, I've been cleaning out my system for about 4 months now, put a order in this morning with u guys time to get back in in the gain train. Good to be back around u guys I'm motivated already

I didn't know what it was from lmao, only dbol that ever did that, I blew up on that cycle, I've been cleaning out my system for about 4 months now, put a order in this morning with u guys time to get back in in the gain train. Good to be back around u guys I'm motivated already

I'm glad to see you back man and it looked like you put on at least a good 25 lb in your pics since I've last seen you..

I'm glad to see you back man and it looked like you put on at least a good 25 lb in your pics since I've last seen you..
I did but then got sick for a good 2 weeks couldn't eat right, started drinking and fell off smh, so around 3 weeks ago I started eating and training naturally, sucks my body hurts and strength is gone but I'm building a solid foundation for this next blast, I'm around 215 I was 250 smh fucking sucks bro but I'll shake back

I already had this gear stashed so technically not a "gear" TD...but the kitties are new as of Christmas :).

EP Trestolone Acetate (Ment)

Trest-MENT-1.jpg
Trest-MENT-3.jpg
Trest-MENT-4.jpg

I already had this gear stashed so technically not a "gear" TD...but the kitties are new as of Christmas :).

EP Trestolone Acetate (Ment)

Trest-MENT-1.jpg
Trest-MENT-3.jpg
Trest-MENT-4.jpg

Look at those little guys - they want to be jack too! Nice tuxedo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

80mg - 100mg. Pumps are rediculous.. and performance and endurance and sickening!
80 is my norm

uGSmfwB.jpg

Some final products to complete my run.. This wraps up everything I need, and from here on out it's sticking with the plan and just plugging away.

35min Faster Cardio and abs in the AM pre meal on training days ~ off/Mon/Tues/Wends/off/Fri/Sat ~

Injection schedule:
Sunday AM - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
Wednesday - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg Post workout
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Sarms YK-11 15mg , GW501516 20mgs ED (8 weeks)
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

Efedrine will be added if I need to curb appetite
Vars are for later on in the summer

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
uGSmfwB.jpg

Some final products to complete my run.. This wraps up everything I need, and from here on out it's sticking with the plan and just plugging away.

35min Faster Cardio and abs in the AM pre meal on training days ~ off/Mon/Tues/Wends/off/Fri/Sat ~

Injection schedule:
Sunday AM - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
Wednesday - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg Post workout
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Sarms YK-11 15mg , GW501516 20mgs ED (8 weeks)
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

Efedrine will be added if I need to curb appetite
Vars are for later on in the summer

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

Co***#*%€% Damn! Look at That!! Beautiful ! Sweet ass cycle and TD! I like it

Max
Boom !

Max

df417730c16abb31c6f513d91f6ec269.jpg

Received a nice lil TD, curiosity of Vision & PSL. I was selected as one of the participants to run a Clen Log. Initially, I just posted that I would have liked to try since I have never run clen before, but I am just about to start a bulk. I informed Vision of this, so he told me too bad I was stuck with him and was still selected anyway. So here I am, ready to give it a go.

df417730c16abb31c6f513d91f6ec269.jpg

Received a nice lil TD, curiosity of Vision & PSL. I was selected as one of the participants to run a Clen Log. Initially, I just posted that I would have liked to try since I have never run clen before, but I am just about to start a bulk. I informed Vision of this, so he told me too bad I was stuck with him and was still selected anyway. So here I am, ready to give it a go.

Noice! Adrol too! Clen it up

Max

Grabbed this a few months back!

One of the most classic and favored cycles used by people at all levels, naturally dosages will vary yet the formula remains the same.

The 3 work horses below
*Test Cyp -
*Nandrolone Deca
*Dbol

Proviron (Optional - This will assist with libido, sense of well being and increase with free T by lowering SHBG, this will assist will controlling estro in some people)

AI's - letro or Adex (letro being a heavy AI you don't need much of it, adex would be preferred and of course "Tamox" on hand in case of gyno flare ups for fast targeting action)

This combo has been known to pack on pounds in just weeks, get your diet in check and make that scale spin some numbers!

It's BULK time..

www.puritysourcelabs.ru (find these products HERE with fast local shipping)
2lPgyXw.png

NNlkxuJ.png

x8J4t7u.png

2LMV7lA.png

Yu0eCZe.png

- - - Updated - - -

Blend TD pics here.. Lets see them.. All NEW blends and oral combo tabs, let's see these TD's..

Gaic8ns.jpg

What's you thoughts on these sweet babies? Do you agree with me that gold is worth the weight? :daydream:

zU2qrul.png

8vzRioB.png

EOE6HAv.png

3TM9PnC.png

jEGG1VD.png

Where are the short ester guys at?
Why do you prefer short esters over long esters? Despite the fact that it's the same hormone, some users do respond differently.
How many of you run long blasts with short esters?
Iz4ztv7.jpg

Truly one of the most under rated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..
Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at
PuritySourceLabs.ru

Stenbolone ace for pumps? Great for hardening agent, absolute for cutting, and it can provide quality mass gains depending on the users goal, pure nobility with its upfront visual and physical display right before you eyes in just a few short weeks...
The pumps are simply unimaginable, and simply magical, impressive gains to say the least.

Stenbolone vs Trenbolone? Great alternative and substitute in place of trenbolone, with strength gains and muscle solidification like laying brick and mortar on a foundation, building and reinforcing your gains making them almost permanent.

Stenbolone ace pip? Little to nil pip and very user friendly, as EP
"Euro-Pharmacies" using some of the finest clear carrier oil that can flow easily through a 27g needle with no resistance.

Stenbolone dosage? 100mg EOD is more than enough, dosages up to 75-100mgs ED can increase pumps to a level of slight discomfort. Stenbolone pairs well with Testosterone Propionate and Oxandreolone (Anavar) for building that lean aestetic physique.

EP Stenbolone available at P.S.L
http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/

tuE2cgK.gif

SkiNrjM.jpg

The presentation is spectacular, the labels are great quality, nice gloss look to them, and the peel back option that displays the contents is simply the most perfect final touch.
You have to have these in your hands to appreciate them.
rjyx4D7.jpg

3zxk3ae.jpg

PSL Team lead Rep

Test Deca and Dbol! The traditional bulker Stack can now be done with no orals!! . Never tried that before....sounds like somebody needs to post up the Traditional stack all inj form!

Max

Today i received this TD from PSL. Once again thanks too Vision and PSL. I’ll log about the products in my logbook. You can find me at the AAS Sponsored logs thread!
4faa322614ae7c91d6094402b82740c8.jpg

Today i received this TD from PSL. Once again thanks too Vision and PSL. I’ll log about the products in my logbook. You can find me at the AAS Sponsored logs thread!
4faa322614ae7c91d6094402b82740c8.jpg
Time to heal and peel!!!😎😎

Back