• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights) 2021

IML Gear Cream!
Well my TD just arrived!

Once again thanks to PSL for the top notch service!

9ec433419e396d5a68527b8e6acf882f.jpg

If you follow my log you can see how and when i’m going to use these products for my cutting blast

Man I haven't placed an order in a while. I miss the excitement of it arriving and opening it.

Bro.. You're good now.. Go for it.

Well my TD just arrived!

Once again thanks to PSL for the top notch service!

9ec433419e396d5a68527b8e6acf882f.jpg

If you follow my log you can see how and when i’m going to use these products for my cutting blast

Wait till you run that Hidro, it's real as it gets man :)
That GW is TITs for cardio, with that tren, you'll have NO issue at all..

Wait till you run that Hidro, it's real as it gets man :)
That GW is TITs for cardio, with that tren, you'll have NO issue at all..

Oh man i’m getting excited GW will be in next week, first time ever using it. Hidro will be in as soon as my energy levels start to drop. Last time using an ECA stack is 2 years ago so i’m really curious what’s it’s going to bring! Will be logging all of this in my log

Mine is too small to post and brag about😔...that’s what she said😂

I must say though my US order arrived faster than ever !!! So impressed PSL keep up the great work!! 👍🏼

No touchdown pictures too small, come on brother you can post up some goodies everyone will appreciate it no matter what it is..

I'll take care of posting a fresh TD

Boldenone
1-test cyp AKA DHB
Test ISO
MT2
Tad600

Euro-Pharmacies rocks

Messy table but damn look at that TD!!
Got some mast prop, mast e, test prop, eq, tren ace, and the orals ofcoarse!!
3e66ebcae3abc60a595a7035ef7bff49.jpg

Sick AF! Both of yas!

Max

Damnn what a nice TD! That’s going to be a good cycle

Holy mother of all haul's.. that's a frick'n beauty..

What's your up coming blast looking like??

Holy mother of all haul's.. that's a frick'n beauty..

What's your up coming blast looking like??

So I’m kind of up in the air right now. Def going to run the cyp like usual and I’m thinking mast and tren ace at first then dropping the tren and adding the eq and give that 1 more go before I complete write it off. The superdrol I’ve been eye balling forever and can’t wait to get that going. Cruising right now so it’ll be a little but like to have everything I need.

So I’m kind of up in the air right now. Def going to run the cyp like usual and I’m thinking mast and tren ace at first then dropping the tren and adding the eq and give that 1 more go before I complete write it off. The superdrol I’ve been eye balling forever and can’t wait to get that going. Cruising right now so it’ll be a little but like to have everything I need.
Man, EQ has a role, many guys hate it. yet I find that it has a place when used right, but simply as just a tool and addition. It won't bring anything major but it does wonders with cardio and pumps and recovery IMO. Great therapeutic drug if anything.

Boom..Test E and Clen
a72a3d6a7edf5ef2893f03d07caf7853.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Nice look at that baby, that's a nice score.. just in time for the upcoming season.

Man, EQ has a role, many guys hate it. yet I find that it has a place when used right, but simply as just a tool and addition. It won't bring anything major but it does wonders with cardio and pumps and recovery IMO. Great therapeutic drug if anything.

I agree brother, but the only down fall of EQ is that you have to be patient. When I run it its usually between 16 to 20 weeks and between 600 to 800mg. Still takes about 8 weeks for it to kick in for me, but when it does it is beautiful. Not to many have the patients to wait that long and quit thinking the gear is bunk or its not working.

a small and modest TD

Test Undeco
MT2
PT141

(hard cock cocktail)

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_111212__01.jpg
    IMG_20210517_111212__01.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 22
a small and modest TD

Test Undeco
MT2
PT141

(hard cock cocktail)

You're gonna be a walking hard-on with that stuff...sheeesshhh! Ha

Alittle something for the muscles here!
fea83612b02ddb4b979280258dc601ab.jpg

Might give EQ another shot. Also my shoulders been bothering me alittle going to give this BPC a try!

A shout out to PSL once again. Always high quality, professionalism, and damn good customer service. Thanks Vision for all you do behind the scenes to make shit run smoothly!!
632e64c58ab070fc168e360f2cef7b43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back