• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights) 2021

Get Shredded!
Just a basic TD pic with some staple "feel good" compounds,
Test cyp & Proviron, with the added bonus of SARMS mk677 & RAD-140 that will be added in some weeks ahead.

dfB3L5p.png

my7GYri.png

AwBiSQp.png

vwNl7jN.png

cd0Q2DG.png

kwohMW1.jpg

Now that is a proper TD! The RAD140 is no joke; a strong anabolic ! Mk677 Is always needed and it always works well.
how to stay shredded all year round

You ARE always ripped so it must be working

Max

PSL TD just came in! No better way to start of your birthday

Some additions to my current blast and I’ll be reviewing the Eurotropin in my log, since this is my first run with this HGH.

83715f55fe794af37b04a08bd5301e27.jpg

Just received some PSL 25mg Anavar, gold line cut plus and some proviron

This is the MOST POWERFUL AAS recomp combination you can use.

52842973b5df97bafd17a97c65c8e777.jpg
Sounds like you gonna have some fun real soon!

I think a person would be super strong ! Both give powerful strength and gains. Maybe some mk/YK11 added . I’d love to see someone run it. Definitely taking organ protection would be warranted; but good size could be gained. Weight would be gained for sure!

Max

I think a person would be super strong ! Both give powerful strength and gains. Maybe some mk/YK11 added . I’d love to see someone run it. Definitely taking organ protection would be warranted; but good size could be gained. Weight would be gained for sure!

Max
The addition of mk/TK11 or RAD really sounds like it would compliment things tailoring the end after subtracting Drol. 100%

Organ protection is a must, off or on, speaking in which, which ones do you use when off and on?
Your meals are always squared away and on point with as healthy as one can be, but just curious about the exact AM organ sups. I know you've mentioned them in your log..

vwNl7jN.png

kwohMW1.jpg

LLOqvq3.jpg

The addition of mk/TK11 or RAD really sounds like it would compliment things tailoring the end after subtracting Drol. 100%

Organ protection is a must, off or on, speaking in which, which ones do you use when off and on?
Your meals are always squared away and on point with as healthy as one can be, but just curious about the exact AM organ sups. I know you've mentioned them in your log..

vwNl7jN.png

kwohMW1.jpg

LLOqvq3.jpg

My favorites are :
3g each of MIC (Methionine-inositol-choline)(also can be used as a lipolytic injectable)**
300-500mg TUDCA
750mg NAC
3-5g fish oil
2g Curcumin w bioperine
minimum
Himilaya Liv 52
Add ons - R- ala 100mg-200mg, 800mg sAME, black seed oil 2g .

Diet and lifestyle are most important but beyond that , if I could only do one - FISH OILS overall just for the complete proven benefits. NAC/Tudca is also proven .

Max

4ACsKYf.gif

Nice TD to roll into my next phase starting on the new year..
Some GW and SR when I take cardio up a bit for 6 weeks, will drop and replace with Var at 50mg for 6 more weeks..

The idea of using Halo down the road has came to mind for PWO only for "ON" days, 10mg max PWO at 4 weeks.. The Halo will be used many months down the line.
Some NPP for later on as well..

at33JBg.jpg

tjNZNba.jpg

GSu9JQt.jpg

M7NoGup.jpg

Chmh1r2.jpg

U2spm9K.jpg

ENOf9kY.png

Back