• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights) 2021

Get Shredded!
Alittle something for the muscles here!
fea83612b02ddb4b979280258dc601ab.jpg

Might give EQ another shot. Also my shoulders been bothering me alittle going to give this BPC a try!

I’m drooling here bro seeing all them gains headed your way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A shout out to PSL once again. Always high quality, professionalism, and damn good customer service. Thanks Vision for all you do behind the scenes to make shit run smoothly!!
632e64c58ab070fc168e360f2cef7b43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a damn nice TD, happy gains bro!

PSL all the way ;)

b20d106972a80157e5d0632a3e6c269e.jpg

Was in a rush to take the pic and get out the door. Tren e/sten/mast e/inj anadrol/sust 500/ bac water and some orals!!

Bastards are TD’n everywhere....I feel the heat of SUMMERTIME . Sweet ass compounds. Never tried Sten but that A-50 is chambered and let me tell you...shit is pure strength. Realize I never went above 25mg either....I will though

Max

Bastards are TD’n everywhere....I feel the heat of SUMMERTIME . Sweet ass compounds. Never tried Sten but that A-50 is chambered and let me tell you...shit is pure strength. Realize I never went above 25mg either....I will though

Max

Just started an npp/mast cycle but think I might drop the npp and run this sten and the a-50 will begin next week

Just started an npp/mast cycle but think I might drop the npp and run this sten and the a-50 will begin next week

You know what. If your happy with your Total weight , definitely try it. But....if you still want to gain size(weight and/or muscle) keep the npp going (if you only use 200mg it helps a lot and you can get ripped still ) Diesel!!

Max

No better way to start of the weekend TD from PSL just arrived, good quality products, service & super fast shipping!

All products will be for my next blast, stay tuned ;)

7af4e498cbe3d57150bad7f65b53889e.jpg

No better way to start of the weekend TD from PSL just arrived, good quality products, service & super fast shipping!

Sweet Jesus that is absolutely beautiful.
I love the way these products look most of all I love the way they work..

Sweet Jesus that is absolutely beautiful.
I love the way these products look most of all I love the way they work..

Haha that sounds good! We’ll find out soon, but i expect very good gains, since PSL never let me down in terms of quality

FIRST OFF: You Bastard!! ! I should have known ..that is the exact stack(almost) that I posted about ! So Rad. The experiment of a dht & YK11!! How the dht steroid worked augmenting/complimenting each other . It worked w YK11 and any DHT steroid bit; DHB was the most pronounced (as u know) . Damn , I’m jealous . Maybe I should do the 1,200mg Primo(weekly) w YK11 10-30mg daily. That way we have <two experiments> done . I see you have ghrp6 and cjc1295
Perfect !! Don’t withhold calories on this one ! Definitely gotta have super high protein. So fucking Rad . Let me know the dosages you will do. Sick

Max

FIRST OFF: You Bastard!! ! I should have known ..that is the exact stack(almost) that I posted about ! So Rad. The experiment of a dht & YK11!! How the dht steroid worked augmenting/complimenting each other . It worked w YK11 and any DHT steroid bit; DHB was the most pronounced (as u know) . Damn , I’m jealous . Maybe I should do the 1,200mg Primo(weekly) w YK11 10-30mg daily. That way we have <two experiments> done . I see you have ghrp6 and cjc1295
Perfect !! Don’t withhold calories on this one ! Definitely gotta have super high protein. So fucking Rad . Let me know the dosages you will do. Sick

Max

Haha you know me bro, it was just a matter of time this TD was showing up

Will be something for the end of september / start of October but i’ll kee you updated about dosages etc

Thanks for the advice i will definitely implement the things you’re telling me

Haha you know me bro, it was just a matter of time this TD was showing up

Will be something for the end of september / start of October but i’ll kee you updated about dosages etc

Thanks for the advice i will definitely implement the things you’re telling me

Hells Yeah! I am glad really , make it like we get two experiments done based on true studies (but we are not mice) lol! I will do the other one w YK11/primo/three long peptides. Perfect ! DHB has that recomp action like tren, should be an awesome run

Max
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hells Yeah! I am glad really , make it like we get two experiments done based on true studies (but we are not mice) lol! I will do the other one w YK11/primo/three long peptides. Perfect ! DHB has that recomp action like tren, should be an awesome run

Max
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Going to be awesome

Get Shredded!
Another beautiful TD from PSL. Solid gear, solid service and quick turn around, thank you vision. . As you vets all know, and noobs will soon learn, most sources are good with one or two things. Good orals, good test, good tren ect. I’ve run everything from AY to Paxton and I’ve never found a source that is this quality in everything they produce. Mad props to the entire PSL operation, you certainly have my loyalty.
1fd09502fbde3cefa3f54657a5312182.jpg

Wow that’s a beautiful TD, the color of the Parabolan looks like trentastic!

100% agree with you PSL is the best of the best when it comes to quality products with a wide range to choose out of and top notch costumer service!

Another beautiful TD from PSL. Solid gear, solid service and quick turn around, thank you vision. . As you vets all know, and noobs will soon learn, most sources are good with one or two things. Good orals, good test, good tren ect. I’ve run everything from AY to Paxton and I’ve never found a source that is this quality in everything they produce. Mad props to the entire PSL operation, you certainly have my loyalty.

It’s Official! I am Jealous!! ! Just the Parabolan and Acetate inj alone was enough for me to cry ! Lol. Beautiful

Max
Trainwreck knows what’s up!!

Niceee TD...that's the mother load!!!👍👍

Wow that’s a beautiful TD, the color of the Parabolan looks like trentastic!

100% agree with you PSL is the best of the best when it comes to quality products with a wide range to choose out of and top notch costumer service!

Parabolin is my new fav.. that shits amazing. Smooth and night sweats were my only side .. well besides Tourette’s. I’ve always kinda had that tho anyhow ;) haha. No truly. It’s the only way to run it in my opinion.

Lol. Definitely keep me posted on the Parabolan and primo acetate inj! Parabolan is great pre-contest even though it is a long ester. I never hold water w it!

Max

Will do bro. PSL Parabolan is fricken money. They shits amazing

Back