• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sure it can fit thread

Wtf .... why??? What would possessed you to do such a thing to your body/asshole ? Does shit just fall out her ass on an everyday basis? What some girls would do to be apart of the yacht club . Nothings free to be on his boat !! If u wanna come out on the water with that guy u gotta do shitty things !!! Fuck that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think she was on her way to America and getting ready for her job at the massage parlor in the LA hoover district.

Eat, pound, sleep...

You guys know that shit is fake right?

I don’t know. I got a colonoscopy last year and when I woke up the doctor was rolling up the camera on a garden hose reel. And smoking a cigarette...

Dammit I am due for a colonoscopy soon and that remark gives me the willies lol.

You guys know that shit is fake right?

Idk looks like a horse a horse to me and I ask the same question to that who’s sitting around the house eating popcorn on the couch and says not much going on tonight let’s go destroy my guts with a giant horse cock

hotkinkyjo proves a lot can go up there! . Some Icelandic chick is crazy, like sitting on a fire hydrant!! There food must just fall out! Lol.

Max

She must have one of those slinky arms......

What does a guy even do with a woman like that... if you can go elbow deep in her ass the front butt can’t be much better... us lil guys have a hard enough time without shit like that going on!

What does a guy even do with a woman like that... if you can go elbow deep in her ass the front butt can’t be much better... us lil guys have a hard enough time without shit like that going on!

I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem busting a nut with any of these women

i don’t know. I got a colonoscopy last year and when i woke up the doctor was rolling up the camera on a garden hose reel. And smoking a cigarette...

lmao :)

Get Shredded!
Dammit I am due for a colonoscopy soon and that remark gives me the willies lol.

Mindless, no worries, hardest part is the night before drinking that crap and cleaning out. The procedure is nothing, take a nap, wake up, its all over...
Important to get done for us older bastards...

Mindless, no worries, hardest part is the night before drinking that crap and cleaning out. The procedure is nothing, take a nap, wake up, its all over...
Important to get done for us older bastards...
You forgot to mention you sit there farting for 20 minutes from all the air they pump into your colon lol

LOL I think I went through 2 rolls of TP the night before

I think I only wiped 3 times. The first 2 shits and the 3rd one I just stayed there for about two hours. Wasn't any point in leaving at that point. Just have to keep shifting your body weight and legs to keep the blood flowing.

Doc said it was time again the other day and handed me a poop envelope to mail in. It's been sitting there in the bathroom and I've been ignoring it. Feels weird to mail my shit like it was a netflix dvd.

Omg! I often wonder how they do this! I see those monster toys at the Hustler store but thought it was for gags! Not! .

Max

I don't know how they do this without killing themselves
... Where in the actual hell does it go?????

I don't know how they do this without killing themselves
... Where in the actual hell does it go?????

No shit, some of those things are literally 1/3 of there total body width

Back