Expired Winnie... should I take it or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Expired Winnie... should I take it or not?

I got a Winnie stash that expired like 3 months ago. I wanted to stack it with test cyp and anavar but started the cycle with test cyp and anavar and I loved it that I didnít take the winnie to not mess my joints up. (Iíve heard it can mess the joints up a bit). Now Iím looking to go straight into a cutting cycle and Iím thinking of getting Var and maybe this time stack it with the test and the expired Winnie.... any thoughts or recommendations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably totally fine . Some things have expiration dates because itís required for production but things are fine for years beyond. If itís a UGL, itís probably just on there to look official, and itís still good to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Should be fine maybe a little less potent. Winny really kills my joints at this age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

should be totally fine- depends alot on your age as far as the joint thing w/ winny imo. if ur 35 or younger, prob. won't bother u much. if ur a more "mature" guy, like myself, it can totally "dry" your joints and hurt like a mo-fo. I always do @ least a low-dose of deca along w/ anything like winny to help "lubricate" my joints. just my .02 cents. (btw- if u can afford it, test/var/winny/primo is the ultimate cutting cycle imo)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes winny is very harsh on joints , but to get shreded you always use more dry compounds and at same time losing fat , the joints are more susceptible to injuries ( train smart with ) . When some medication expire date they lose some potency slowly but 3 months is nothing ( you can use no problem .

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMotion View Post
    I got a Winnie stash that expired like 3 months ago. I wanted to stack it with test cyp and anavar but started the cycle with test cyp and anavar and I loved it that I didnít take the winnie to not mess my joints up. (Iíve heard it can mess the joints up a bit). Now Iím looking to go straight into a cutting cycle and Iím thinking of getting Var and maybe this time stack it with the test and the expired Winnie.... any thoughts or recommendations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah bro they're totally useless. Just bag em and send em over to my po....jk. I've had shit years past there usage date and all is good. Don't pay attention to that shit. Just make sure it's stored properly. Don't let it get hot for too long. Cold really doesn't change things. It's the heat or humidity that screws up the tabs or capsules.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll eat three month old mayo out of the fridge. You'll be just fine.