• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone live in AR?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are looking at our dream home in AR. Small population of 5k and on land. Pretty much getting away from the big cities. 30 min from a big town.

We can pretty much pay for it and just relax and live life. Although gotta pay that electric bill for a 5k sq ft home lol. Has a climate controlled game locker, 4 car garage. Just everything I could ask for. Live off the land ect.

Anyway any of you gear heads live in AR? Whats your thoughts? We will be making the flight out very soon to view this dream home in person soon and would like to know what to expect.

We are looking at our dream home in AR. Small population of 5k and on land. Pretty much getting away from the big cities. 30 min from a big town.

We can pretty much pay for it and just relax and live life. Although gotta pay that electric bill for a 5k sq ft home lol. Has a climate controlled game locker, 4 car garage. Just everything I could ask for. Live off the land ect.

Anyway any of you gear heads live in AR? Whats your thoughts? We will be making the flight out very soon to view this dream home in person soon and would like to know what to expect.
Sounds fucking awesome man. Good luck with it!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Post pics of the Man Cave, at 5k square ft it should be pretty nice

Post pics of the Man Cave, at 5k square ft it should be pretty nice

Correction its 4100. 5bed 5 bath extra large garage my 25ft boat will fit straight in. But 4 car garage is a dream for me as I build and fab a lot.

Its amazing, we moved to NV 6 years ago and our home has doubled in price and homes are staying on the market for a week here lol. Bay area peeps really want to live here.. We live in a 2700sq ft home now but this place looks like a palace. Pretty freaking stoked to see it. I just want out of the city and keep to our own.

I love AR, the property taxes are so low there and the people are very friendly, you feel welcome there right away and a guy can retire much easier with the low dollar property taxes

Ive looked into buying near lake oachita...I’ve vacationed here a few times since it’s only a half days drive from me
https://www.lakeouachita.org

I love AR, the property taxes are so low there and the people are very friendly, you feel welcome there right away and a guy can retire much easier with the low dollar property taxes

Ive looked into buying near lake oachita...I’ve vacationed here a few times since it’s only a half days drive from me
https://www.lakeouachita.org

From what I understand the bass fishing is pretty good.

From what I understand the bass fishing is pretty good.

This lake is HUGE, I have rented a pontoon boat and explored parts of the lake and surrounding lands, its a place of beauty and Im certain the bass fishing is excellent

Sounds good bro.

I've only been through Texarkana and wasn't too impressed with the rather barren landscape in that particular town, but I'm sure other areas are much nicer.

I've been in Texas (various cities) since 2010 and the landscape/scenery varies greatly. I think Texas, Arkansas or even Oklahoma are good, cheaper states to live in that accommodate the "good ol boys" who enjoy hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling and the peaceful outdoors life in general.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds good bro.

I've only been through Texarkana and wasn't too impressed with the rather barren landscape in that particular town, but I'm sure other areas are much nicer.

I've been in Texas (various cities) since 2010 and the landscape/scenery varies greatly. I think Texas, Arkansas or even Oklahoma are good, cheaper states to live in that accommodate the "good ol boys" who enjoy hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling and the peaceful outdoors life in general.

Just needs a pool
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2780-Shoemaker-Rd-Sheridan-AR-72150/126494624_zpid/

What part of Ark? I’m close to Memphis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a Great house from what I see, except the yards narrow like a cookie cutter yard

I guess that 3 acres goes back.

We have the realtor looking for other properties also.

thats a nice place, I would recommend you rent first and wait to purchase, all those people who got laid off at the start of the covid lock down and put their homes on forebarement will be losing their homes in a few months, market should dip, and inflation is already creeping up

I own a real este investment company and I am part of a few very large networks, some stretch across the USA. The vast majority of which believes we are heading for a huge real estate buyers market, only time will tell, but the indicators are visible that certain pockets will be adversely effected by Covid lockdowns.

As far as forbearance is concerned, most people did not use that program since it almost guarantees foreclosure. I agree on Inflation, we haven’t even begun to see inflation in America. It’s all part of the “financial reset” buckle up brothers it’s gonna be a a great time if you’re sitting on heavy liquid cash

I own a real este investment company and I am part of a few very large networks, some stretch across the USA. The vast majority of which believes we are heading for a huge real estate buyers market, only time will tell, but the indicators are visible that certain pockets will be adversely effected by Covid lockdowns.

As far as forbearance is concerned, most people did not use that program since it almost guarantees foreclosure. I agree on Inflation, we haven’t even begun to see inflation in America. It’s all part of the “financial reset” buckle up brothers it’s gonna be a a great time if you’re sitting on heavy liquid cash

100% agree but its all a wash when you have equity in your current home.

if its truely a reset wont the dollar lose its value?

Get Shredded!
That is good SmallTime cuz I promise aint nobody gonna want to be seeing your dumb ass.
Now that I know where you may be living, if I come to visit, will you show me how tough you are?
I dont need to fit in, I don't want to see anyone. Just live my life.

Last edited:
100% agree but its all a wash when you have equity in your current home.

I’m a numbers guy since I do this for a living so for me equity is a factor in all real estate investments, even the one(s) I reside in.

I wonder how many ASF millionaires we have? If you are one, please post your most expensive possessions with full identifying info and other proof with identifying info that you are indeed a millionaire. Bank Statements preferred because some of you clowns might be up to your ears in credit/loan debt. A million thanks.
Sincerely,
Lifter6973

Last edited:
That's weird. You don't strike me as a numbers guy. I am a numbers guy and that is why I am a realist. Oh well. Strange world.
I’m a numbers guy since I do this for a living so for me equity is a factor in all real estate investments, even the one(s) I reside in.

I wonder how many ASF millionaires we have? If you are one, please post your most expensive possessions with full identifying info and other proof with identifying info that you are indeed a millionaire. Bank Statements preferred because some of you clowns might be up to your ears in credit/loan debt. A million thanks.
Sincerely,
Lifter6973

We're doing alright...

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F38af98ba-4a92-11e6-b387-64ab0a67014c

We're doing alright...

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F38af98ba-4a92-11e6-b387-64ab0a67014c

Lol this fuking clown just goes in every topic and tries to start shit. I bet he can't even post a pink slip to a car thats newer. But he wants to talk shit about others.
Grifter how about you just fuk off and stay out of my topics.

Lol this fuking clown just goes in every topic and tries to start shit. I bet he can't even post a pink slip to a car thats newer. But he wants to talk shit about others.
A day in the life of non-lifer, lol
aae0d138d03f5ea28194943c4c3255a1.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Ah Geez, I am so sorry SmallTime. If you do choose that house in the middle of nowhere, Ill send you a housewarming gift as an olive branch.

Back