• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super fast shipping, and great customer service. (GH Question, help please.)

mojuice87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys are super fast with great customer service. I can not speak on the product yet as I have not used it.

Does anyone have any knowledge of why I would get red welts from GH injections? (not from Iron labs, as I haven't used yet.)

The story goes like this. I was able to get pharmacy grade Gh from a friend. That source has dried up, So i tried some stuff from ZPHC its legit (as in it passed the test from dave palumbos website, and I got very good results from it), it give me red welts that i have never gotten before. So today I will be switching to iron labs in hope of this not happening again. Is this normal for anyone? any advice would be appreciated

hard to say. Sometimes I get a little irritation and redness for a couple hours at the injection site.

So what I ended up doing was getting 1/2 inch insulin needles and injecting in the delt per my coaches instruction and that did the trick. No more welts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had at least 30 people have that happen with almost 20 different brand/types. It sometimes ends up that person has a small allergic reaction to an inactive; but almost everyone else just keep dosing and it stops happening. Usually happens when they first start but not always. Had a member have that happen with stuff he had used for months. It stopped after 5-6 injections and didn’t happen again. I personally had it happen with Saizen,
But I don’t stop something because of a itchy, red welt. It stopped happening and I never have had it again. I do use a lot better technique now. Actually there are about 5 guys on here that had a reaction similar. All different sponsors. One thought he was allergic to mannitol but, that was not it. Mannitol is in almost every freeze dried peptide/rHGH; even Norditropin pens. Keep us posted how things go.

Max

I have had at least 30 people have that happen with almost 20 different brand/types. It sometimes ends up that person has a small allergic reaction to an inactive; but almost everyone else just keep dosing and it stops happening. Usually happens when they first start but not always. Had a member have that happen with stuff he had used for months. It stopped after 5-6 injections and didn’t happen again. I personally had it happen with Saizen,
But I don’t stop something because of a itchy, red welt. It stopped happening and I never have had it again. I do use a lot better technique now. Actually there are about 5 guys on here that had a reaction similar. All different sponsors. One thought he was allergic to mannitol but, that was not it. Mannitol is in almost every freeze dried peptide/rHGH; even Norditropin pens. Keep us posted how things go.

Max

thank for the feedback. definitely helpful. This seemed to be my case as well. just glad they're gone.

thank for the feedback. definitely helpful. This seemed to be my case as well. just glad they're gone.

That is real good. They suck! Like inflamed mosquito bites!

Max

I get this from every brand. Idk what the hell it is and just accepted for year’s now.

Do you do sub-q or intra? It went away for me. I changed the length of needle and started going intra in my delt and no issues since.

Do you do sub-q or intra? It went away for me. I changed the length of needle and started going intra in my delt and no issues since.

Yeah I don't get it IM, just subQ, but I still prefer subQ, just easier and the irritation is minimal

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I don't get it IM, just subQ, but I still prefer subQ, just easier and the irritation is minimal

So true. When I did the experiment; it was the first time doing IM and I never had any irritation. The only thing I noted was that I could feel the gh effect{sides and all} right away. Usually I’d get a bit tired after a 4-5iu inj after 1-2 hrs. IM, well- and the larger dose; It completely hit me within minutes. It all evened out but, holy shit! Crazy strong. I saw those greytop Igf1 Numbers; holy balls! I definitely like seeing that! Igf1 increase is what we all strive for keeping raised{well us healthy ones}. I was blown away by the results. Undeniable

Max

sub-q only but I consistently switch it up from IM to sub-a. Like I said it’s usually red like a mosquito bite and gone the next day.

sub-q only but I consistently switch it up from IM to sub-a. Like I said it’s usually red like a mosquito bite and gone the next day.

Gone the next day? Then that’s no issue. The bumps I had stuck around for about a week and they were so ugly and itchy. Lol.

Gone the next day? Then that’s no issue. The bumps I had stuck around for about a week and they were so ugly and itchy. Lol.

Yeah that's not normal, did going IM fix it?

Back