• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

4th Order

So I've got my cart loaded with some mass goodies on the PSL site. Got a couple more things in mind too; before I pull the trigger.

Don't forget to fill your cart at private med labs with getting some blood work as well ;)

I need help. None of the six email I sent are going through. I need help before I get flagged from my email server.

I'm on top of this right now with you brother, if you listen to the directions I give you I promise you it will work

Vision will take care of you

I'm still hanging here.

brother we figured out the issue, if you go back and look at your tickets they are blank you did not send any information.. we were confused but this is what happened, create a new ticket with the order ID and start from scratch but make sure you have information inside of the ticket and if you have to do a screenshot after you write it and after you send it, and give me the screenshot only but not here you will send me the screenshot to a secure email that I will provide you with..

We are answering all tickets with no problem occasionally a few of them are coming out blank but I don't think customers are realizing that

Get Shredded!
brother we figured out the issue, if you go back and look at your tickets they are blank you did not send any information.. we were confused but this is what happened, create a new ticket with the order ID and start from scratch but make sure you have information inside of the ticket and if you have to do a screenshot after you write it and after you send it, and give me the screenshot only but not here you will send me the screenshot to a secure email that I will provide you with..

We are answering all tickets with no problem occasionally a few of them are coming out blank but I don't think customers are realizing that

Thank you for you input on this matter but on my end my ticket show me everything: my WU receipt and all the back and forth messages.
I will be taking a screenshot of everything and I will need an email to send it to you.

Thank you for you input on this matter but on my end my ticket show me everything: my WU receipt and all the back and forth messages.
I will be taking a screenshot of everything and I will need an email to send it to you.
Long as you get all info saved and screen shout after the fact, that is perfect and a we need to assure that everything was in fact sent by YOU.

Long as you get all info saved and screen shout after the fact, that is perfect and a we need to assure that everything was in fact sent by YOU.

That's what I was informing you about. I have everything screenshotted from my original 4th order to show you that on my end there is nothing blank in my ticket.
Not a new ticket (as per you all requesting) from the original 4th order.

Back